Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids in stories ruin my immersion

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
There are always 2 types of foid characters that completely ruin my immersion in whatever story.

Foids having problems they cannot have
Possibly the most common one, it is usually about a foid dealing with loneliness, rejection, heartbreak, depression, ugliness and all that. I cannot be immersed into these stories because they simply cannot happen, irl the foid just needs to talk to any male and they'd be more than happy to be her friend, even lover with hesitation, but no sad foid character can't be friends with chad protagonist boohoo nigga​
Non- retarded foids
Foids irl are primitive and retarded, foids run away from all situations and responsibility, ignoring it or getting a man to do it. If a foid is scared or sad, she'll just run to the nearest chad to comfort. Foids cannot save the lives of others with heroism and virtue, they only know cowardice, crying and screaming.​

irl the foid just needs to talk to any male...

So, I can talk to her and she would be more than happy? I don't think so.

If a story consists of a romance and a foid i just pass

I think the worst type of female archetype within the film industry and literature is the "geek", nerdy type of female into video games and anime.

The concept of that mostly brings me into a deep, seething rage but some of it manifests in being puzzled by the concept of that type of female ever genuinely existing.

No, that her loneliness would be solved
I think the worst type of female archetype within the film industry and literature is the "geek", nerdy type of female into video games and anime.

The concept of that mostly brings me into a deep, seething rage but some of it manifests in being puzzled by the concept of that type of female ever genuinely existing.
Those foids piss me off so much too, there is no such thing as a female with a passion. The best a foid comes close to is having a hobby so she can occupy herself while chad is at work. Being a nerd is usually the result of being enthralled in a cope and having no connections, which is why it makes no sense for foids to become one.

Last edited:
There is actually just 1 problem with them in stories: They exist.

Tbh I agree somewhat. Can't name a lot of great, well-characterized, realistic female characters in fiction.

If you were to be a Chad she would
If a story consists of a romance and a foid i just pass
Based tbh

There are always 2 types of foid characters that completely ruin my immersion in whatever story.

Foids having problems they cannot have
Possibly the most common one, it is usually about a foid dealing with loneliness, rejection, heartbreak, depression, ugliness and all that. I cannot be immersed into these stories because they simply cannot happen, irl the foid just needs to talk to any male and they'd be more than happy to be her friend, even lover with hesitation, but no sad foid character can't be friends with chad protagonist boohoo nigga​
Non- retarded foids
Foids irl are primitive and retarded, foids run away from all situations and responsibility, ignoring it or getting a man to do it. If a foid is scared or sad, she'll just run to the nearest chad to comfort. Foids cannot save the lives of others with heroism and virtue, they only know cowardice, crying and screaming.​

Naruto is based with its foid characters. Especially Sakura. She's a walking blackpill

Although this is the reason why I can't watch 90% of anime. Too much soy where the foid characters fight alongside the males. Especially harem animes.
I never buy a game with a woman as main character. Never.

What about Metroid?

I mean for me it's bearable if it's 2d fiction cuz I know it's not real

Geek foid = e-whore who plays LoL

If it was written by a man , I don’t mind

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back