Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting foids just love to self victimize and put them selves at the center of everything

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
"Don't settle for less kween!"
"You don't need to explain yourself to anyone!"
"No one should be influencing your choices but yourself!"

There are common lines I think everyone has seen being repeated by foids and cucks.

Honestly I think its fair to compare them to children, they never take responsibility for their actions if it turns out bad, always think with their emotions and become scared and quiet when a situation goes out of their control.

They reap all the benefits from equality to men while skipping all the consequences (e.g abortion, divorce, drunk sex). Usually I just laugh at this clown world but every once in a while it just makes me angry.

Honestly I think its fair to compare them to children
Honestly. That's why I feel that we cannot even really blame these creatures. Like can you blame a child for being stupid and ignorant?

Voting rights should be revoked for foids. Do we give voting rights to children? No, of course not.

Last edited:
Honestly. That's why I feel that we cannot even really blame these creatures. Like can you blame a child for being stupid and ignorant?

That's why voting rights should be revoked for foids. Do we give voting rights to children? No, of course not.
Spot on, the men of old realised this. Why are we going backwards now.

Never heard anyone say those irl.
Only seen it used among internet feminists.

I have heard the 3rd one being used, but it was my uncle saying it to me.

c54.jpg

I can't laugh, I just can feel angry