Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids lusting over Muhammad Ali's 17 y/o Chadrone grandson

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-

Yet, if a guy over 20 lusts after a 17 y/o Stacy, he's a pedophile who can't get a woman his own age and needs to be jailed for life. If he even implies that a 17 y/o Stacy could hypothetically be attractive, that makes him a creep.

Also this feminazi on twitter Alexis Isabel, her face looks like a 10 year olds face but she’s 20 so if we find her hot it’s considered normal

but if you think a 17 year old hot you’re an evil pedo even if the 17 year old Looks 25.

Biology doesn’t work this way. We aren’t attracted to people based on age, we’re attracted to physical appearance

We already saw a ton of 20 , 30 and even 40yo women lusting over 17 yo Taylor Lautner from Twilight

I saw him in the news a few years back , Apparently he played American football too and got a good amount of money from modeling. Lucky motherfucker , Moggs me to hell and back

Also this feminazi on twitter Alexis Isabel, her face looks like a 10 year olds face but she’s 20 so if we find her hot it’s considered normal

but if you think a 17 year old hot you’re an evil pedo even if the 17 year old Looks 25.

Biology doesn’t work this way. We aren’t attracted to people based on age, we’re attracted to physical appearance
Exactly. If I could clone a 27 y/o gigaStacy and showed her to you tomorrow, you would still want to bang her even though she'd technically be a day old and no older than an infant.

All females are pedophiles for chad

Exactly. If I could clone a 27 y/o gigaStacy and showed her to you tomorrow, you would still want to bang her even though she'd technically be a day old and no older than an infant.
Yep. If you have a girlfriend who is 24 and she still looks exactly how she looked at 16, you obviously will think she’s hot in pics from when she was 16

age pill

women want teen boys, even old ass hags

age pill

women want teen boys, even old ass hags
False. According to okcupid, men remain attracted to youth no matter how old they get. Women continue to be attracted to their own age

Can’t believe that guy is younger than me in those pics , What the hell

he looks like that one pua GoodLookingLoser

They're like insects. That boy could've been 13, 10 even. But as long as he looks attractive to foids, they will bend over backwards for him.

At least his Grandson did not commit a crime.
I have way more respect for him than for Jeremy Meeks.

just be a female pedophile theory

Yet, if a guy over 20 lusts after a 17 y/o Stacy, he's a pedophile who can't get a woman his own age and needs to be jailed for life. If he even implies that a 17 y/o Stacy could hypothetically be attractive, that makes him a creep.

America is a bit weird with the whole "minor" thing. Europe used to be more sensible but it's catching on here, in the UK as well.

I mean, look at the guy. Calling a tall, muscular chad a "child" is preposterous. It's the same with some hot 16 year old JB girl calling her a "child" when she's got a rack up here, an ass out to there, long legs, etc.

Yet cucks are still like "She's just an innocent ickle girl, you are sick":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

So I can't support it for a 16 year old young man, either otherwise I would be a hypocrite.

why is he so white looking, almost looks latino.

bleached

We already saw a ton of 20 , 30 and even 40yo women lusting over 17 yo Taylor Lautner from Twilight

I saw him in the news a few years back , Apparently he played American football too and got a good amount of money from modeling. Lucky motherfucker , Moggs me to hell and back
He was a gigachad manlet

Sad that after Ali specifically talks about wanting his kids and grandkids to look like him, his grandson is now a handsome white guy. Zero black features, just has a slight tan.

He looks like a grown ass man. Kinda weird to see Muhammad Ali's grandson being a non-black looking guy. He probably isn't Islamic either, so I feel really bad for Muhammad Ali even though he's passed.

Sad that after Ali specifically talks about wanting his kids and grandkids to look like him, his grandson is now a handsome white guy. Zero black features, just has a slight tan.
J B W

Quiet as it's kept, Ali had a white grandfather himself.
He looks like a grown ass man. Kinda weird to see Muhammad Ali's grandson being a non-black looking guy. He probably isn't Islamic either, so I feel really bad for Muhammad Ali even though he's passed.
You remember the Fight of the Century in 1971 when Ali fought Joe Frazier at Madison Square Garden?

@Teutonic Knight

the dude look like a grown ass man while i still look like a numale with my 24 years

That's Muhammad Ali's grandson?

IT is too mentally retarded to realize this basic fucking concept

IT is too mentally retarded to realize this basic fucking concept
That's because IT are a bunch of feminists. They never dare to say anything that would offend feminists. If you look at what IT say, they're very left-wing. a 17 year old isn't biologically a child. They're post-pubescent, so they're biologically an adult. Ones who aren't post-pubescent are biologically late adolescents. a 17 year old prepubescent person doesn't exist. this idea that you're a child at 17 and now an adult at 18 isn't how biology works.

That's because IT are a bunch of feminists. They never dare to say anything that would offend feminists. If you look at what IT say, they're very left-wing. a 17 year old isn't biologically a child. They're post-pubescent, so they're biologically an adult. Ones who aren't post-pubescent are biologically late adolescents. a 17 year old prepubescent person doesn't exist. this idea that you're a child at 17 and now an adult at 18 isn't how biology works.
Our entire society doesnt realize this because of the disgusting parasite called feminism

Our entire society doesnt realize this because of the disgusting parasite called feminism
yeah and if the strong stigma against finding jb attractive didn't exist, then every man would admit he finds jb attractive.

Anyone who thinks there is something wrong with being attracted to 17 year old girls is retarded. Nobody thought that before 1970.

I wonder how negros feel about their grendchildren being non negro

But of course I don’t get to be the child of rich and famous people with perfect genes.

Anyone who thinks there is something wrong with being attracted to 17 year old girls is retarded. Nobody thought that before 1970.
Soon some will think it's wrong to be attracted to foids under 40!

I would sell my liver to fuck a 17 year old skinny foid.

Fuck that nigger