Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids objectively peak with 13-16 (controversial)

visually appealing =/= sexually attractive you moutbreathing mongoloid

Finding a woman attractive implies the desire

Fucking bullshit. A desire is a desire. I find for example the new Need for Speed very interesting, yet I don't have any desire to play it. Where is the fucking problem? Seriously get help. You watched too much Jew TV and know you are afraid of every god damn word because you think you will get raped by FBI. Cringe as fuck.
I don't really care what you do. I was just giving you a warning. Keep posting about your love for pedophilia and domestic terrorism if you wish.

Their ugliness peaks at the oldest age they live to. They're not gonna get more attractive in their 50s.
Let's see what the ancient black pill bible:blackpill: has to say about these claims then:feelsstudy:

Selinity 15:3

--"a fmoid in her final years of existence has a broader appeal due to the cougar halo as well as the necrophilic tendancies men typically exhibit. It is for this fact that a 63yr old granny indisputably moggs any other age category of women except for prime jbs"--

Nice avi.

I think everyone on .co would agree with your statement. It is only controversial to normies.

Agecucks and feminists indirectly call God an idiot because they think God made a foid peak gorgeous and fertile since early teens or even younger so that she could wait years and years to have sex and decades to marry with some betabuxx after her "experimentation" phase is over.

@Haywire You want to fuck an old hag bruh?
Chrome xFkXib1jrG

agematch only okay pal

i dont know about what age is peaking,
but foids start declining in looks when their hair, teeth, and skin start declining.

Completely agree this is prime age, they're always slim, have beautiful silky hair, no hairy splattered pussy, and generally cute facial features...after all, isn't this what society tells us beauty is

I’m surprised you went with beauty which is subjective and not fertility which is objective. As you know teens are the most fertile.
This is false. Women in their mid 20s are the most fertile.

Sounds like bullshit to me. Late teens and start 20s is most fertile, certainly not MID 20s (lol).

"In your 20s​

Women are most fertile and have the best chance of getting pregnantTrusted Source in their 20s.
This is the time when you have the highest number of good quality eggs available and your pregnancy risks are lowest.
At age 25, your odds of conceiving after 3 months of trying are just under 20 percentTrusted Source."

Also, stop worshipping teen whores.

Sounds like bullshit to me. Late teens and start 20s is most fertile, certainly not MID 20s (lol).
I thought it was like teens to 22.

When you're in court (for whatever reason, even if unrelated) and the prosecutor shows this to the jury of middle-aged foids as evidence of you being some kind of criminal. The loss of several years of freedom.

It doesn't work like that, it had to be related to the crime you committed, even a shitty lawyer would have that "evidence" removed from being presented to the jury

“Youth was the time for happiness, its only season; young people, leading a lazy, carefree life, partially occupied by scarcely absorbing studies, were able to devote themselves unlimitedly to the liberated exultation of their bodies. They could play, dance, love, and multiply their pleasures. They could leave a party, in the early hours of the morning, in the company of sexual partners they had chosen, and contemplate the dreary line of employees going to work. They were the salt of the earth, and everything was given to them, everything was permitted for them, everything was possible. Later on, having started a family, having entered the adult world, they would be introduced to worry, work, responsibility, and the difficulties of existence; they would have to pay taxes, submit themselves to administrative formalities while ceaselessly bearing witness--powerless and shame-filled--to the irreversible degradation of their own bodies, which would be slow at first, then increasingly rapid; above all, they would have to look after children, mortal enemies, in their own homes, they would have to pamper them, feed them, worry about their illnesses, provide the means for their education and their pleasure, and unlike in the world of animals, this would last not just for a season, they would remain slaves of their offspring always, the time of joy was well and truly over for them, they would have to continue to suffer until the end, in pain and with increasing health problems, until they were no longer good for anything and were definitively thrown into the rubbish heap, cumbersome and useless. In return, their children would not be at all grateful, on the contrary their efforts, however strenuous, would never be considered enough, they would, until the bitter end, be considered guilty because of the simple fact of being parents. From this sad life, marked by shame, all joy would be pitilessly banished. When they wanted to draw near to young people's bodies, they would be chased away, rejected, ridiculed, insulted, and, more and more often nowadays, imprisoned. The physical bodies of young people, the only desirable possession the world has ever produced, were reserved for the exclusive use of the young, and the fate of the old was to work and to suffer. This was the true meaning of solidarity between generations; it was a pure and simple holocaust of each generation in favor of the one that replaced it, a cruel, prolonged holocaust that brought with it no consolation, no comfort, nor any material or emotional compensation.”

(For NT, good looking people)

172aedb083662828ea74765cac3979a125-29-michel-houellebecq.rsquare.w700.jpg

Last edited:

"In your 20s​

Women are most fertile and have the best chance of getting pregnantTrusted Source in their 20s.
This is the time when you have the highest number of good quality eggs available and your pregnancy risks are lowest.
At age 25, your odds of conceiving after 3 months of trying are just under 20 percentTrusted Source."

Also, stop worshipping teen whores.

1. Having more eggs doesn't mean they are more fertile

2. Did they also test the fertility/rate of pregnancies for females in their teens?, this study mentions "couples", so I doubt it, so aren't you kind of being disingenuous?

You are using a study that doesn't even include the group you are claiming wouldn't be the most fertile, and saying - "see, it says women in their 20's are the most fertile"

Yeah no shit, it wasn't testing for girls who are 16 and younger now was it?

3. Through out human history, men were breeding with women way younger than their 20's, we didn't live long because many people died, so we reproduced at younger ages, so just at face value I would say what you're claiming is false, because after thousands of years or reproducing just for the sake of survival, humans would evolve in a manner such that the younger you are the more fertile you are, and it would be around the teen age range, nor arbitrarily above the age of 18

Now you can argue that its safer for a woman in her 20's to give birth, that I will agree on, but is she more fertile than a 16 year old, no, I doubt it

It doesn't work like that, it had to be related to the crime you committed, even a shitty lawyer would have that "evidence" removed from being presented to the jury
If it was even tangentially related though, something like this would definitely have a major impact on the jury.

Remember Dr. Pizza? The r/IncelTears pedophile? His Twitter history was presented during the trial.

View: https://twitter.com/DrPizza/status/1804547119

View: https://twitter.com/DrPizza/status/4975959277

View: https://twitter.com/DrPizza/status/332277641027670016

Just for the law enforcement watching my account: I'd like to have non-consensual sex with teens.

That's all.

Completely agree this is prime age, they're always slim, have beautiful silky hair, no hairy splattered pussy, and generally cute facial features...after all, isn't this what society tells us beauty is
Of course in minecraft tbh.

I think Biblical times and throughout a lot of history, it wasn’t unusual for a 13-16 year old girl to be married.

They just look really good at that age.

Also, hot women at 27-30 still look really good and make me horny too.

If it was even tangentially related though, something like this would definitely have a major impact on the jury.

Remember Dr. Pizza? The r/IncelTears pedophile? His Twitter history was presented during the trial.

Yes, and those tweets were without a doubt related directly to his charges (not tangentially).

If I murdered someone, and a few weeks before this case I had posted a tweet saying I'd like to "roofy" a woman, it has nothing to do with the case, and it wouldn't be allowed

As we always hear lawyers say in all these shows - "Its more prejudicial than probative, and would only serve to bias the jury against my client"

It would have literally nothing to do with my case, and it only serves the bias the jury against me, so it would not be allowed, even a crappy lawyer would think to make that argument. Unless the judge is biased against me he wouldn't let it in, and if he did allow it in I'd have my lawyer look into the judges background and family situation and present a case that the judge should recuse himself because he is biased

Its unlikely it would even get to that point though

Yes, and those tweets were without a doubt related directly to his charges (not tangentially).

If I murdered someone, and a few weeks before this case I had posted a tweet saying I'd like to "roofy" a woman, it has nothing to do with the case, and it wouldn't be allowed

As we always hear lawyers say in all these shows - "Its more prejudicial than probative, and would only serve to bias the jury against my client"

It would have literally nothing to do with my case, and it only serves the bias the jury against me, so it would not be allowed, even a crappy lawyer would think to make that argument. Unless the judge is biased against me he wouldn't let it in, and if he did allow it in I'd have my lawyer look into the judges background and family situation and present a case that the judge should recuse himself because he is biased

Its unlikely it would even get to that point though
If do you get convicted, though, it can still come up during the sentencing phase when the court attempts to determine your character, your prospects for rehabilitation, the threat you pose to the community, all of that stuff A tweet like that could mean the difference between a suspended sentence and an actual prison sentence.

Prosecutors are scum who will not hesitate to drag your name through the mud so you can spend years longer in prison than is necessary, just so they can score brownie points for their career. That's why, on the flip side, they get friends and family to write letters begging the judge to be lenient.

In Dr. Pizza's case, see Exhibits B, C, and D of this document, starting page 28:

If do you get convicted, though, it can still come up during the sentencing phase when the court attempts to determine your character, your prospects for rehabilitation, the threat you pose to the community, all of that stuff A tweet like that could mean the difference between a suspended sentence and an actual prison sentence.

Prosecutors are scum who will not hesitate to drag your name through the mud so you can spend years longer in prison than is necessary, just so they can score brownie points for their career. That's why, on the flip side, they get friends and family to write letters begging the judge to be lenient.

In Dr. Pizza's case, see Exhibits B, C, and D of this document, starting page 28:

Your knowledge of the judicial system is kinda sus ngl. :feelssus::feelsbaton:

wtf is that
older women (usually 30 and up) who have huge tits, wide hips and large asses who are thicc and have mom bods

before you accuse me of anything I want to say that I do not support anything that is against the law. Period.
Your disclaimer doesn't save you from grammar criticism OP:

Foids objectively peak with 13-16​

Surely you intended "at" rather than "with", yes?
Chads are fine with these laws because they already experience this during THEIR teenagerhood. The only ones getting fucked by this is literally everyone else.
Chads get to fuck teen girls in this order:
1) when they are preteens
2) when they are teens
3) when they are post-teens

AOC laws rarely harm Chad since girls won't report him and will lie to protect him.

This is about as controversial here as hating foids

foids peak during teens

end of discussion

goodbye