Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids objectively peak with 13-16 (controversial)

i agree that there is just something about that taut tight skin that can't be replicated
this is with no makeup btw
cuz you see a 15yo that looks like a clown and underneath she always has bad skin

for me they are better at 11-14 than 15-19

You can cherrypick but you can't cherry pop!

Meaning not all young girls are pretty.
&
And you won't be allowed access to any young girls anyway because of you're low trust FACE!

Therefore, it's my conjecture, that this whole post is nothing more that a hopium painted cope.

Why havnt anyone simply said: A womans fertility peaks the very day she becomes fertile. When she has her first period. How hard was that to acknowledge?. Of course it doesnt PEAK 2-3 years later. I read people saying: 16,18,20.. like wtf?? Why would it peak later if older=closer to menopause. Thats like saying an elevator peaks when it has reached the top 10th level and then has turned back down 3 levels. How can you not.. understand..?

Last edited:
Not attracted to girls under 16 generally speaking. Age of consent where i am is 16 anyways so