Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids objectively peak with 13-16 (controversial)

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Now before you accuse me of anything I want to say that I do not support anything that is against the law. Period.

What I mean with peak is 100% aesthetic, nothing more, nothing less.

While most 18+ foids aren't really beautiful, literally 90% of all 12-16 year old foids ARE beautiful. It is what it fucking is, I can't change it.

You can't really tell me a so called "adult" foid looks better than this:

86cd938a7bc1297d259843b75f32cc0d.jpg

You can't be serious. And you know what? Nature itself says that I'm right. Even fucking history says that I'm right. 18+ was invented by older foids because otherwise they would be absolutely BTFO by these women and rendered useless. The pussy cartel literally keeps the ressource women scarce to inflate it's value.

The cruelest part? Chads are fine with these laws because they already experience this during THEIR teenagerhood. The only ones getting fucked by this is literally everyone else.

Foids peak at 30-40

The famous German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer wrote something along the lines of "Youth without beauty is attractive (to men), but beauty without youth is nothing." And he was absolutely and 100 percent correct. 14-year-olds can be attractive just because of their youth, even if they aren't pretty, there is something about them that makes us consider them valuable partners (peak fertility?), while 60-year-old foids are never attractive, even if they were miss universe 30 years ago. It's over for them.

Last edited:
sure. teens is prime.

For me it’s late teens early 20s

only controversial with soytards

I agree. 13-16 are the ages I am most attracted to. I also occasionally find 10-12 yo foids attractive too on occasions

:feelsohh: 15 yo girls make my dopamine reward system go brr tbh

What do you gain by posting this, and how does it outweigh the potential loss?

What loss, faggot?
When you're in court (for whatever reason, even if unrelated) and the prosecutor shows this to the jury of middle-aged foids as evidence of you being some kind of criminal. The loss of several years of freedom.
We have free speech dumbass.
JFL at believing this.

When you're in court (for whatever reason, even if unrelated) and the prosecutor shows this to the jury of middle-aged foids as evidence of you being some kind of criminal. The loss of several years of freedom.

JFL at believing this.
This is an IT bait jfl imagine falling for this

Imagine unironically caring about this
Holy soy

Well thats one way to ascend. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Imagine unironically caring about this
Holy soy
Mutt society is obedient and cucked as fuck. They are scared of fucking anything. They're more totalitarian than the USSR has ever been.

Imagine being afraid to say anyone under 18 can be pretty because you think there is a realistic chance this will get you into jail. Doesn't get more cucked than this.

No wonder the Jews have it so easy there JFL.

Why would you not care about being imprisoned?
You do realize that plenty of your past posts could be considered just as "bad" as this OP in a "court" scenario, right? There is nothing illegal here, just an opinion that soytards dislike. Hint: soytards also dislike most of (you)r opinions.
Imagine censoring yourself for soycucks. Bro, I don't give a shit. Teen girls are hot. Why would I have a problem in saying that?

I’m surprised you went with beauty which is subjective and not fertility which is objective. As you know teens are the most fertile.

I too think a woman is their most beautiful somewhere around 15-16. At this age (well prior to today where they destroy their hormones with pills and other bullshit) they are in the transisition between cute daughter and hot 18 year old woman. After that they try to compensate their lost youth and beauty with sexyness which only comes off as whorish. Tall women probably peak even earlier because growth especially very long legs push you too much to this.

You do realize that plenty of your past posts could be considered just as "bad" as this OP in a "court" scenario, right? There is nothing illegal here, just an opinion that soytards dislike. Hint: soytards also dislike most of (you)r opinions.
Imagine censoring yourself for soycucks. Bro, I don't give a shit. Teen girls are hot. Why would I have a problem in saying that?
There is a difference between statements which are merely disliked and those which are illegal outright. And among things which are not illegal in themselves, there is a difference between those which fall into a grey area and those which do not. For example, threatening to commit violence is illegal in itself, but saying you "wish" something violent would happen is not. Yet, if you are being charged with a conspiracy to commit some violent act and there is weak evidence, your post history full of wishing for violent things to happen can be used as evidence against you for that. Similarly, when you are being charged for some sex crime, your post history full of posts about how you like underage girls can serve as supporting evidence for that. Are you not aware of the concept of a honeypot?

GLOWNIGGER THREAD, foids are best to have children with when they're 18-24

I too think a woman is their most beautiful somewhere around 15-16. At this age (well prior to today where they destroy their hormones with pills and other bullshit) they are in the transisition between cute daughter and hot 18 year old woman. After that they try to compensate their lost youth and beauty with sexyness which only comes off as whorish. Tall women probably peak even earlier because growth especially very long legs push you too much to this.
Being a foid is literally JFL. Imagine having youth only for 10 short years (15-25) and then beginning to decline instead of having youth well into your late 30s like men do (if you have good genes, not everyone is a balding subhuman). Foids live on tutorial mode but their life is literally not worth living. Even if you polish a turd it is still a turd. I would rather be dirty gold than a polished turd.

How do I get a 16 year old gf?

There is a difference between statements which are merely disliked and those which are illegal outright. And among things which are not illegal in themselves, there is a difference between those which fall into a grey area and those which do not. For example, threatening to commit violence is illegal in itself, but saying you "wish" something violent would happen is not. Yet, if you are being charged with a conspiracy to commit some violent act and there is weak evidence, your post history full of wishing for violent things to happen can be used as evidence against you for that. Similarly, when you are being charged for some sex crime, your post history full of posts about how you like underage girls can serve as supporting evidence for that. Are you not aware of the concept of a honeypot?
Bro, teen girls are hot. I don't care. I'll say it as much as I want and as much as I'm allowed to by the moderation team.
You are delusional if you think all of your 7992 posts are politically correct. If OPs post could be used against him, I guarantee many of your own posts could be used against you. Stop being retarded and let people discuss things

Chrome Z8XI6xKgmm

BLUEPILLERS:74

GLOWNIGGER THREAD, foids are best to have children with when there 18-24
True but beauty doesn't necessarily have anything to do with sex.

Imagine having youth only for 10 short years (15-25)
Quality over quantity. Not even a male billionaire can reach the same life quality a average woman experience during this period.

Why is the font so small?

Bro, teen girls are hot. I don't care. I'll say it as much as I want and as much as I'm allowed to by the moderation team.
You are delusional if you think all of your 7992 posts are politically correct. If OPs post could be used against him, I guarantee many of your own posts could be used against you. Stop being retarded and let people discuss things
Right, my posts aren't politically correct. There's a difference between posting politically incorrect opinions, and stating your desire to commit crimes. Again, I don't think you understand the concept of a honeypot. Saying you'll take the honeypot bait as much as you're allowed to? Lol. That's the point.

Right, my posts aren't politically correct. There's a difference between posting politically incorrect opinions, and stating your desire to commit crimes. Again, I don't think you understand the concept of a honeypot. Saying you'll take the honeypot bait as much as you're allowed to? Lol. That's the point.
Honeypots only work if you are guilty dumbass. If you're innocent you can talk as much as you want about anything you want if it doesn't involve crimes. Where exactly did I state my desire to commit them?

What would they even find on my PC? Exactly: Nothing.

Actually you are far more suspicious than me because you are so paranoid. I have done nothing so I don't have to be.

You must be mentally deficient.
No one here is saying they are going to commit a crime.
1. feeling attraction is not a crime
2. not very user is from the united states of america
3. we are incels and therefore can't get relationships with girls, be they teens or older

A greycel joins less than a month ago, has less than 100 posts, most of which seem designed to elicit controversy.

I'd be lying if I didn't find OP suspicious.

Honeypots only work if you are guilty dumbass. If you're innocent you can talk as much as you want about anything you want if it doesn't involve crimes. Where exactly did I state my desire to commit them?

What would they even find on my PC? Exactly: Nothing.

Actually you are far more suspicious than me because you are so paranoid. I have done nothing so I don't have to be.
I don't really care what you do. I was just giving you a warning. Keep posting about your love for pedophilia and domestic terrorism if you wish.
No one here is saying they are going to commit a crime.
Reading comprehension. I said desire to commit a crime, not the intention to commit one. Finding a woman attractive implies the desire to have sex with her (a crime if she is underage), whether you actually intend on attempting to do it or not.
1. feeling attraction is not a crime
I didn't say it was. I explained this to you twice.
not very user is from the united states of america
OP mentioned 12 year olds, which is illegal basically everywhere.
we are incels and therefore can't get relationships with girls, be they teens or older
Not really relevant.

Anyway:
I don't really care what you do. I was just giving you a warning. Keep posting about your love for pedophilia and domestic terrorism if you wish.
If you want to stick it to the normies by continuing to post self-incriminating content on an FBI honeypot, continue.

A greycel joins less than a month ago, has less than 100 posts, most of which seem designed to elicit controversy.

I'd be lying if I didn't find OP suspicious.
I'd be lying if I didn't find your mom fat and ugly.

Reading comprehension. I said desire to commit a crime, not the intention to commit one. Finding a woman attractive implies the desire to have sex with her (a crime if she is underage), whether you actually intend on attempting to do it or not.

Not really relevant.

Anyway:

If you want to stick it to the normies by continuing to post self-incriminating content on an FBI honeypot, continue.
Go back to reddit bro.
I'm not even saying this ironically, really go back

Not really relevant.

Anyway:

visually appealing =/= sexually attractive you moutbreathing mongoloid

Finding a woman attractive implies the desire

Fucking bullshit. A desire is a desire. I find for example the new Need for Speed very interesting, yet I don't have any desire to play it. Where is the fucking problem? Seriously get help. You watched too much Jew TV and know you are afraid of every god damn word because you think you will get raped by FBI. Cringe as fuck.