[Blackpill] Foids on picking the "personality" of their mate

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

BlackPill Senpai
-
looking at the statistics/occurrence and complains of foids with their significant other men, one would think they are horrible at picking personalities. Like over half of foids would have complains such as, he is an irresponsible dead beat father, and we were never legally married, thus so many single moms. Other complains would be , he cheated on me several times, he is an alcoholic,he is adrug addicts, he is a criminal in prison, he verbally abused me, he physically assaulted me, he emotionally abused me, he attempted murder me, and in some cases, he successfully murder me blah blah blah.

But another hypothesis would be that these Foids know exactly what they are doing when picking these misogynistic guys to get in relationships/have sex with, they are masochistic and enjoy pain, humilitation, being treated like disposable trash by men, and now they are playing the victims to get pity and resources from taxpayers.

Dunarote

Dunarote

Recruit
-
you perfectly explain the wetness of water

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Finita est multos homines
-
Personality is all bones

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Recruit
-
If you're attractive, and you shit on someone in the presence of a foid, she might feel awkward, but she'll still want you, and in her mind she'll do mental gymnastics in order to downplay your antisocial/obnoxious attitude and comments.

If you're ugly, and you shit on someone in the presence of a foid, she will be utterly disgusted by you and think you're an absolutely terrible person who deserves a ton of bad shit to happen to you.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Blackpilled.
-
Most females go for the assholes.

GetFucked

GetFucked

Faplord Prime
-
women prefer low inhib psychopath genes, but also want cucks taking care of their children. Our society no longer shames single mothers so why not do it.