Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids on picking the "personality" of their mate

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
looking at the statistics/occurrence and complains of foids with their significant other men, one would think they are horrible at picking personalities. Like over half of foids would have complains such as, he is an irresponsible dead beat father, and we were never legally married, thus so many single moms. Other complains would be , he cheated on me several times, he is an alcoholic,he is adrug addicts, he is a criminal in prison, he verbally abused me, he physically assaulted me, he emotionally abused me, he attempted murder me, and in some cases, he successfully murder me blah blah blah.

But another hypothesis would be that these Foids know exactly what they are doing when picking these misogynistic guys to get in relationships/have sex with, they are masochistic and enjoy pain, humilitation, being treated like disposable trash by men, and now they are playing the victims to get pity and resources from taxpayers.

you perfectly explain the wetness of water

Personality is all bones

If you're attractive, and you shit on someone in the presence of a foid, she might feel awkward, but she'll still want you, and in her mind she'll do mental gymnastics in order to downplay your antisocial/obnoxious attitude and comments.

If you're ugly, and you shit on someone in the presence of a foid, she will be utterly disgusted by you and think you're an absolutely terrible person who deserves a ton of bad shit to happen to you.

Most females go for the assholes.

women prefer low inhib psychopath genes, but also want cucks taking care of their children. Our society no longer shames single mothers so why not do it.