Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids openly joke about this stuff now

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20201001 100300

What has the world come to? This is disgusting.

Just a reminder AWALT. They ALL have numerous high tier normie and chadlite "boyfriends", multiple Fwb Chad's, and God only knows how many beta male orbiters. Every woman has thousands of matches on tinder, even if you do manage to ascend into normiedom the odds you will be faced with are astounding. You will be literally faced with tens of thousands to one odds.

It has never been more over for men in 2020. Imagine all a normie has to go through just to get CRUMBS of pussy that Chad gets for just existing.

Gear Up boys is time for slaughter (In Minecraft)

God I fucking hate whores. Simps will see this and still buy them dinners and pay for onlyfans. I hate women and I hate simips and we need to be over with this problem already

View attachment 348472

Just a reminder AWALT. They ALL have numerous high tier normie and chadlite "boyfriends", multiple Fwb Chad's, and God only knows how many beta male orbiters. Every woman has thousands of matches on tinder, even if you do manage to ascend into normiedom the odds you will be faced with are astounding. You will be literally faced with tens of thousands to one odds.

It has never been more over for men in 2020. Imagine all a normie has to go through just to get CRUMBS of pussy that Chad gets for just existing.
Totally over even if you ascend, 100% agree. These things don't bother me anymore. I'm on the verge of becoming a volcel because of this. Everyday I want women less and less.

I'll wait for AI robowaifus.

God I fucking hate whores. Simps will see this and still buy them dinners and pay for onlyfans. I hate women and I hate simips and we need to be over with this problem already
This

Whores will be whores

Gear Up boys is time for slaughter (In Minecraft)
Women are now allowed to openly mock Men and talk shit about their height, face, body, Dick, lack of sex, lack of relationships and any Guy that tries to talk back is labeled a "sexist".

All this while having simps paying funding this without getting nothing in return, this world is so OVER.

Last edited:
"I miss CHAD "

notice how all the scum answer her tweet, but none of them are the one she wants....

CHAD already pumped and dumped her. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Whores will be whores
I remember a video of a arab foid getting stoned because she cheated on her husband, it should be this, or public hanging for every hypergamous whores.

Last edited:
Yep

Mfw I see femoids and cucks
View attachment 348492
@FinnCel
Brutal for Frodo pill. Imagine going on a mortal fight against the countless forces of evil, to which there is no end, only for Frodo to ringmaxx in the end. That is a very brutal pill and we wouldn't be alive if not for based samwisecel
I remember a video of a arab foid getting stoned because she cheated on her husband, it should be this, or public hanging for every hypergamous whores.
Based and fuckitallreeeeeeeee pilled

Brutal for Frodo pill. Imagine going on a mortal fight against the countless forces of evil, to which there is no end, only for Frodo to ringmaxx in the end. That is a very brutal pill and we wouldn't be alive if not for based samwisecel
Lord of the Rings is based and Blackpilled.

We should Just... Never mind.

Yeah, that's normal behavior nowadays. In my school here in Brazil, foids are even more degenerate. They get fucked in their 12's and develop their bodies at a ultrafast rate, becoming what we call JBs. Even if you ascend in High School, there's no way of knowing if the foid is virgin (probably not) and teenage gangbangs are a thing here. It's brutally over for braziliancels.

poor normies. their lives are so hard.

View attachment 348472

Just more water is wet proof that fem"cels" don't exist. The fact that most men have to compete against so many others for one dumb bitch whose not even all that is pure bullshit.