Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids react to blackpill

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★

Femcel adjacent but its just great. Especially the comments.
I saw way grosser dudes on Tinder than I see IRL walking around my city. So I'm not surprised. If 75% of the male users on an app are grotesque and far below my "looksmatch" you fuckin bet I'm not swiping right on them... duh?
Yeah this shit might fly in 2007 but not today. There's a sufficiently large sample of men using these apps for them to be somewhat representative of your area. You filtering subhumans subconsciously as you walk around has nothing to do with reality. If anything you might make the argument that men who have no success aka uglies just self filter. It's most likely what you'd see outside though.

The beauty and fashion industries have being preying on women for years. We endlessly pluck, wax, lase & needle our skin. We spend hundreds on makeup and skincare products, and on new outfits (that are expected to only be worn once). We inject toxic substances into our faces, and put them in our hair on a regular basis. We mutilate our bodies with plastic surgery. So many of us have fallen victim to eating disorders.
Noone cares how much effort you put into your looks and it goes for both men and women. Beauty is natural and effortless. At least don't ruin your natural homeliness by painting yourself like a whore, or worse having some injections that make you look like a cheap whore. Youre still a fridge bodied mousy bitch, except you ruin your skin habitually and think you're hot shit.

Now it's important to note that this community is the redpill version of women, and if I'm not tone deaf it's supposed to celebrate how choosy women can be. In theory, they should agree with us, but rub it in our faces right? No, it's the same bluepilled shit.

Absolutely amazing. I suppose it's the combination of not wanting us to be right and wanting to remain the eternal victim. At least there was no data denial unlike IT. I suppose that makes them barely sentient

Femcel adjacent but its just great. Especially the comments.

"I saw way grosser dudes on Tinder than I see IRL walking around my city. So I'm not surprised. If 75% of the male users on an app are grotesque and far below my "looksmatch" you fuckin bet I'm not swiping right on them... duh?"

Yeah this shit might fly in 2007 but not today. There's a sufficiently large sample of men using these apps for them to be somewhat representative of your area. You filtering subhumans subconsciously as you walk around has nothing to do with reality. If anything you might make the argument that men who have no success aka uglies just self filter. It's most likely what you'd see outside though.

Yup. Brain-dead foids think of the Chads they see on billboards and instagram as "IRL walking around my city"

Men on tinder are disgusting. Old looking, fat, ugly. Some are okay looking but obviously uneducated bums. The vast majority. Because it's low effort af and they hope they'll be able to get pussy using it.

It would be very interesting for women to tell men clearly that they are horrible, with a pig's belly and deformed. This would make blackpilled men much faster. That is not what they do. They just say it didn't happen chemistry.

ABSOLUTELY, the message shouldn't be "don't even TRY if you aren't top 3 - 5%, the message should be how do you GET better and become more attractive to women. We are NOT dumpster diving on Tinder, ladies.

If I leave the penultimate place and, with superhuman effort, reach the penultimate place, I will still be seen as genetic waste.

Women take better selfies and put a shot tonne more effort into their appearance. There’s a good chance that men are actually shooting out of their league. And that “average women” are much more attractive than average men.

There is no selfie technique that corrects a deformed face. Makeup would only make men look homosexual.

The beauty and fashion industries have being preying on women for years. We endlessly pluck, wax, lase & needle our skin. We spend hundreds on makeup and skincare products, and on new outfits (that are expected to only be worn once). We inject toxic substances into our faces, and put them in our hair on a regular basis. We mutilate our bodies with plastic surgery. So many of us have fallen victim to eating disorders.

What do men do? Wash the smegma off their dicks and trim their nutsack, if we're lucky.

Just check the price of a relevant car to know, more or less, how much a man spends trying to get a woman.

L0L at the comments

>"guys take terrible photos"
>"guys put no effort into their appearance"

That's a pretty retarded way of saying "Most guys have a combination of genetic traits that I don't find sexually attractive"

These are true though, thanks in no small part to bluepilled "thinking".

L0L at the comments

That's a pretty retarded way of saying "Most guys have a combination of genetic traits that I don't find sexually attractive"

And by saying that foids put more effort into their appearance the slut means makeup.

L0L at the comments

L0L at the comments

What a joke i looksmaxx as much as i can, i probably take better care of my hair than most women tbh

As for tinder, most people on there aren't looking for a LTR. With the knowledge that men will literally fuck anything, if I'm looking for a bit of action, why the fuck wouldn't I go for the best looking available? Why should I give the ugly guys a go? I'm not running a charity here.

They say men need to look better but then they say they only select the best. Because it's casual sex sweaty. You can only fraud so much as a man. Average men can't even compete.

Any hole that has ever touched tinder is fucking slut. Even if she's had a LTR.

They really think that taking a better picture will help. So what happens when I see you in person and look nothing like the angle frauded light frauded pose frauded picture I wont get far anyway. they always bring up these bitch ass excusses just say you dont think most men are attractive because you think their genetics arent good enough. Most of the shit wrong with men is stuff they cant change foid have so many ways to look good and they dont even need to be attractive to get a man. I really wish they could experience life on the other side to see how women reject men over the smallest shit. I hope they all die alone like us.

Imagine you took the 1/100 picture of you looking stylish, in the right lighting, etc... Get a date, and you look totally different than the picture. JFL. It's basically a Chadfish

JFL at these whores

L0L at the comments

L0L at the comments

They really think that taking a better picture will help. So what happens when I see you in person and look nothing like the angle frauded light frauded pose frauded picture I wont get far anyway. they always bring up these bitch ass excusses just say you dont think most men are attractive because you think their genetics arent good enough. Most of the shit wrong with men is stuff they cant change foid have so many ways to look good and they dont even need to be attractive to get a man. I really wish they could experience life on the other side to see how women reject men over the smallest shit. I hope they all die alone like us.

These women are so narcissistic. That one commenter genuinely thinks she mogs 75% of people

In real-life though things aren't so sad, or else there would be a bunch of guys with harems of hundreds of women and average guys wouldn't be able to procreate at all. I think things are so sad online because women usually judge how attractive you are not only based on appearance but also on your charisma (game), social status, financial success, etc. It is obvious that you would need to be exceptional if you want to win while playing with a handicap. It also means that if you were ABLE to get in the top 1-5%, then you will have it rather easy. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
Haha what? This bitch is delusional, this phenomenon isn't an ONLINE thing. I'm constantly reminded of the blackpill everywhere I go, no matter where I am. Yeah there are ugly ass couples out there, but I never see ANY around my age range. The ones I see are 35+ years old. They likely got married WAY before Tinder, and even then, the relationship might just suck because the guy isn't a Chad.

i was on aussie flirt today and i saw a a large pecentage of the foids are married looking for an affair and i am starting to think that there is more to the foids only wanting certain men theory as most of these foids are well off and i think this whole dating problem for men comes down to foids wanting power more than sex or money and by singling out most men they get there power trip. when the day comes for foids to be k.ll.d in mass i want to be on the frontlines. married foids are the worst fucken mongrels going why cheat on a man who looks after you, pays for every thing and provides for the sluts children fuck whores to death.

These women are so narcissistic. That one commenter genuinely thinks she mogs 75% of people
In the scenario that she is comparing herself [in the dating game] to regular ass men, then that statement applies.

In the scenario that she is comparing herself [in the dating game] to regular ass men, then that statement applies.
Try to not be a gassed narcissistic cunt after getting 1000s of messages a day just for existing.

If she finds him ugly she must be too god for him. That's how she thinks. Thus we're back to the 80% rule.

Try to not be a gassed narcissistic cunt after getting 1000s of messages a day just for existing.
It's hilarious how some foids act. The equivalent of what she is doing is like flexing big designer brands and driving around a Lamborghini SUV in the poorest areas in Africa.

These are true though, thanks in no small part to bluepilled "thinking".

Nope. Iam blackpilled and my photos still look like shit. Theres very little a man can do to improve his photos. Women are really looking for low effort pics from a chad that signals reproductive fitness more than an angle frauding faggotmaxxing moron who uses makeup.

Remember to ignore what holes have to say. Its ok for them to be fat, have bad skin underneath the 7 layers of makeup because nature isnt nearly as cruel to them as it is to us. The burden if improving the genetics of the human race is solely placed on men.

Nope. Iam blackpilled and my photos still look like shit. Theres very little a man can do to improve his photos. Women are really looking for low effort pics from a chad that signals reproductive fitness more than an angle frauding faggotmaxxing moron who uses makeup.

Remember to ignore what holes have to say. Its ok for them to be fat, have bad skin underneath the 7 layers of makeup because nature isnt nearly as cruel to them as it is to us. The burden if improving the genetics of the human race is solely placed on men.
f86cc8a0-c8fa-0133-82e8-06e18a8a4ae5.jpg
fill-800x448.jpg
tip-800x449.jpg

A subhuman face will always be a subhuman face, but angle and lighting fraud are well-established in the PSL community. You can also use filters and photo manipulation to hide blemishes and further accentuate positive traits while downplaying negative ones. How you look in pictures isn't absolutely indicative of how you look in real life.

fill-800x448.jpg
tip-800x449.jpg

A subhuman face will always be a subhuman face, but angle and lighting fraud are well-established in the PSL community. You can also use filters and photo manipulation to hide blemishes and further accentuate positive traits while downplaying negative ones. How you look in pictures isn't absolutely indicative of how you look in real life.

What's the point though.

Most men are going to angle fraud and filter fraud but when they meet up with the women (who is also frauding) they'll prompty get rejected.

In the end it's a giant fucking waste of time unless you have elite looks.

fill-800x448.jpg
tip-800x449.jpg

I'm using my photoshopped pics for dating apps but no effective results.

give them enough rope and they will hang themselves.

i cant tell if they are tone deaf by their comments or, literally just proving their utter shallowness

What's the point though.

Most men are going to angle fraud and filter fraud but when they meet up with the women (who is also frauding) they'll prompty get rejected.

In the end it's a giant fucking waste of time unless you have elite looks.
I agree with the latter point, but if you make a female account on a dating site or app like Tinder or OkCupid, you'll find that decent frauding is rare, and most men look like shit for reasons that are entirely within their control while their bios are overwrought try-hard garble. Bad clothes, bad angle, poor photo composition, poor body composition, et cetera. One of the main reasons why people tend not to take us seriously when we blame immutable factors for our own poor outcomes.

I agree with the latter point, but if you make a female account on a dating site or app like Tinder or OkCupid, you'll find that decent frauding is rare, and most men look like shit for reasons that are entirely within their control while their bios are overwrought try-hard garble. Bad clothes, bad angle, poor photo composition, poor body composition, et cetera. One of the main reasons why people tend not to take us seriously when we blame immutable factors for our own poor outcomes.
JFL if you think any of those things would spoil chad.

Certainly not Chad, but definitely a high-tier normie.
High tier normie is screwed either way and has to run some additional game to that. It's 5-95 now lmfao

High tier normie is screwed either way and has to run some additional game to that. It's 5-95 now lmfao
High tier normie can get a beached whale with enough consistent effort over several weeks or months, especially on more forgiving apps like OkCupid and Plenty of Fish.

You do know that if women actually admitted to this shit, their social status would plunge deeper than the Mariana trench and they would be ridiculed for being shallow, and possibly beaten up, right?

Redundant shit, boyo

You do know that if women actually admitted to this shit, their social status would plunge deeper than the Mariana trench and they would be ridiculed for being shallow, and possibly beaten up, right?

Redundant shit, boyo
Cope. Women can do no wrong.
They don't admit to it either because they're dumb as fuck or they'd lose victim status.
If women collectively admitted they only want top 5% of men they'd be kept in cages from that point on. Greatest ruse ever pulled off was convincing men that women actually had it worse

High tier normie can get a beached whale with enough consistent effort over several weeks or months, especially on more forgiving apps like OkCupid and Plenty of Fish.

Your advice is blackpilled in on itself. Just be a high tier normie (which iam assuming only a handful are here, most arent), maximize lighting conditions, angle fraud, etc to match with a whale. Iam not sure if you're memeing .

Even if you do all those, you are competing with men who look good no matter what. Also, there have been enough tinder experiments to prove that bios dont matter much on dating apps such as tinder. Females swipe left or right on the blink of an eye. If you're not good looking, its an instant left swipe regardless of the bio. If youre ok looking (>5/10 and <=7/10), bios might somewhat help. If youre >=8/10, youre looks are enough to compensate for even a crap bio.

Man, this femcel bullshit is so fucking cringe. Just confirms how self centered, unable to have empathy of any kind and unoriginal those whores are.
Everything men make, those whores just copy and make a shitty low iq foid version.
Like those fat foids dancing like the joker in that nyc staircase while dressed like whores.

This is serious ERfuel.

Your advice is blackpilled in on itself. Just be a high tier normie (which iam assuming only a handful are here, most arent), maximize lighting conditions, angle fraud, etc to match with a whale. Iam not sure if you're memeing .
I'm not trying to give advice to anyone. I'm just stating some simple truths. It's not black or white, all immutable or all mutable factors, but a mix of both with a strong lean towards immutable. When you're in the middle ground looks-wise, which most people (I'm not saying most incels) are, the mutables can make or break you, including everything I just mentioned.

I'm not trying to give advice to anyone. I'm just stating some simple truths. It's not black or white, all immutable or all mutable factors, but a mix of both with a strong lean towards immutable. When you're in the middle ground looks-wise, which most people (I'm not saying most incels) are, the mutables can make or break you, including everything I just mentioned.

Well none of that would work for men who are <=5/10. I agree that things arent black or white, but end of the day there is such a thing as subjective truth. If youre an ugly male and constantly suffer from the halo effect, you adopt the black pill as your truth since nothing else can explain why things are as hard as they are for you. If you are normie tier or above, the blue pill actually makes more sense than the black pill and if youre a chad, youre either red pilled or blue pilled based on your life experiences.

They are telling us that looksmaxxing wont get us laid and then they're complaining that we are putting no effort into our appearance

Well none of that would work for men who are <=5/10. I agree that things arent black or white, but end of the day there is such a thing as subjective truth. If youre an ugly male and constantly suffer from the halo effect, you adopt the black pill as your truth since nothing else can explain why things are as hard as they are for you. If you are normie tier or above, the blue pill actually makes more sense than the black pill and if youre a chad, youre either red pilled or blue pilled based on your life experiences.
You're right, it wouldn't. But having normie-tier looks doesn't mean the bluepill is true in your reality -- that's solipsism. All it means is bluepilled advice can work for you since it's often right for the wrong reasons.

You're right, it wouldn't. But having normie-tier looks doesn't mean the bluepill is true in your reality -- that's solipsism. All it means is bluepilled advice can work for you since it's often right for the wrong reasons.

None of these "pills" are absolute truths. They are really different lenses through which you can view the world. But you need to choose the one that applies to your situation. Looking at the world from a blue pilled perspective as an ugly male (like most of IT) is quite retarded simply because none of what they say would work for an ugly male.

None of these "pills" are absolute truths. They are really different lenses through which you can view the world. But you need to choose the one that applies to your situation. Looking at the world from a blue pilled perspective as an ugly male (like most of IT) is quite retarded simply because none of what they say would work for an ugly male.
There's not a universal consensus on what any of them even are. Of course they're not absolute truths. They can't be by definition.

give them enough rope and they will hang themselves.

i cant tell if they are tone deaf by their comments or, literally just proving their utter shallowness
It seems its time to blackpill foids