Foids realize they were hotter as teens than they are now in their 20s and 30s

AnotherInsertCel

AnotherInsertCel

The Graycel Brotherhood
★★
8d 15h 37m
I can never see these videos never fucking loads.

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
115d 9h 39m
adults are fucking disgusting, both physically and mentally
"growing up" is just an euphemism for rotting

Bald Incel

Bald Incel

Banned
-
4d 7h 25m
..........in a lot of cases they're right.

Tinder obviously exploded their smv...

But they also master makeup, and spend more on hair and clothes

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★
40d 20h 45m
autism kills

autism kills

there has to be a reason unrelated to my looks
★★★
72d 23h 35m
..........in a lot of cases they're right.

Tinder obviously exploded their smv...

But they also master makeup, and spend more on hair and clothes
Little girls don't need makeup. They have the JB glow. Makeup is for old hags that need to cope.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
31d 19h 9m
thats why they worry about getting old but god forbid you say young foids are attractive

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
★★★★★
40d 2h 50m
My face when (mfw) i missed out on every crucial developement milestone

misterbean9

misterbean9

pisslow iq, pisslow looks, pisslow luck
★★★★★
11d 16h 53m
"catcalled more" so, they're still cat called frequently? i thought they didnt like that? why are they complaining about it? god, they live life so easily

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
86d 9h 5m
She needs a spanking

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
55d 21h 44m
I don't wanna click this it's on tictok.

P

Pumkin

Wizard
★★★★★
14d 17h 51m
Girls are in their prime as teenagers both physically and mentally
With that said: The average male also looked better in his teens. I know I did. Looked a lot more tolerable at 15 than I do 20 years later

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know // #MRGA
★★★★★
24d 9h 28m
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
57d 1h 50m

best bo2cel morph I've seen so far :feelskek:

Lbanez1

Lbanez1

Russiancel
-
2d 3m
I dunno man. If you healthmax, it feels more like you're getting more masculine as you age, which is a plus in many areas. I'm 29, I feel like I look better than ever, and I'm yet to peak, which I expect to be at 35. The main difference I noticed after 24, your skin becomes rougher, more leathery, so it's easy to tell, that you're ain't young anymore. Also you're more bulky and substantial. For women looking more masculine is not very appealing, so that's why it is considered that men age better, probably. I personally believe, that you're supposed to build yourself up until you're somewhere in you 30s, and then marry a young virgin, like they did in the bible.

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Gymaxing kikecel training 2 fight incel oppression
★★★★★
39d 43m
I dunno man. If you healthmax, it feels more like you're getting more masculine as you age, which is a plus in many areas. I'm 29, I feel like I look better than ever, and I'm yet to peak, which I expect to be at 35. The main difference I noticed after 24, your skin becomes rougher, more leathery, so it's easy to tell, that you're ain't young anymore. Also you're more bulky and substantial.
You peak at 35 as male physically, and after that the decline will be based on how you lived those 35.

Lbanez1

Lbanez1

Russiancel
-
2d 3m
No one should age, it's BS. Imagine if everyone never aged and looked perfect all the time.

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
117d 12h 9m
I'm 29, I feel like I look better than ever, and I'm yet to peak, which I expect to be at 35.

Male physical peak is 18-25, only slightly later than foids. After that it's all downhill and your collagen starts decreasing every second. This is why all pro athletes have their peak at this age, and all Olympic athletes also win their gold medals at these ages.

Greyjediincel

Greyjediincel

Officer
★★★★
10d 9h 26m
I dunno man. If you healthmax, it feels more like you're getting more masculine as you age, which is a plus in many areas. I'm 29, I feel like I look better than ever, and I'm yet to peak, which I expect to be at 35. The main difference I noticed after 24, your skin becomes rougher, more leathery, so it's easy to tell, that you're ain't young anymore. Also you're more bulky and substantial. For women looking more masculine is not very appealing, so that's why it is considered that men age better, probably. I personally believe, that you're supposed to build yourself up until you're somewhere in you 30s, and then marry a young virgin, like they did in the bible.
The Roman ruling class explicitly did this. Male members of the Senatorial and Knightly class rarely got married before 30 and married teenage women.

Exceptions were generally men like Octavian who achieved a high position young.

JuikoTheo

JuikoTheo

Officer
★★
4d 22h 41m
I doubt she doesn't have at least 15 orbiters. Normies will fuck anything that has a hole

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
10d 20h 8m
retard is self aware.
typical female as well always complaining yet still gets a mountain of cucks/ whiteknights to give her attention on tiktok

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Ricecel currently living in hell (SF bay area)
★★★★★
33d 4h 57m
Most non-Asian foids start looking like crap after 28. They literally start to wrinkle in the eye area when they laugh or smile.

Obviously if you smoke or drink, youre gonna age faster.

I've noticed avid runners can maintain a youthful appearance for longer. Probably has to do with less body fat overall.