Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids realize they were hotter as teens than they are now in their 20s and 30s

I can never see these videos never fucking loads.

adults are fucking disgusting, both physically and mentally
"growing up" is just an euphemism for rotting

..........in a lot of cases they're right.

Tinder obviously exploded their smv...

But they also master makeup, and spend more on hair and clothes

..........in a lot of cases they're right.

Tinder obviously exploded their smv...

But they also master makeup, and spend more on hair and clothes
Little girls don't need makeup. They have the JB glow. Makeup is for old hags that need to cope.

My face when (mfw) i missed out on every crucial developement milestone

"catcalled more" so, they're still cat called frequently? i thought they didnt like that? why are they complaining about it? god, they live life so easily

She needs a spanking

I don't wanna click this it's on tictok.

Girls are in their prime as teenagers both physically and mentally
With that said: The average male also looked better in his teens. I know I did. Looked a lot more tolerable at 15 than I do 20 years later

9354.jpg

best bo2cel morph I've seen so far :feelskek:

I dunno man. If you healthmax, it feels more like you're getting more masculine as you age, which is a plus in many areas. I'm 29, I feel like I look better than ever, and I'm yet to peak, which I expect to be at 35. The main difference I noticed after 24, your skin becomes rougher, more leathery, so it's easy to tell, that you're ain't young anymore. Also you're more bulky and substantial. For women looking more masculine is not very appealing, so that's why it is considered that men age better, probably. I personally believe, that you're supposed to build yourself up until you're somewhere in you 30s, and then marry a young virgin, like they did in the bible.

Last edited:
I dunno man. If you healthmax, it feels more like you're getting more masculine as you age, which is a plus in many areas. I'm 29, I feel like I look better than ever, and I'm yet to peak, which I expect to be at 35. The main difference I noticed after 24, your skin becomes rougher, more leathery, so it's easy to tell, that you're ain't young anymore. Also you're more bulky and substantial.
You peak at 35 as male physically, and after that the decline will be based on how you lived those 35.

No one should age, it's BS. Imagine if everyone never aged and looked perfect all the time.

I'm 29, I feel like I look better than ever, and I'm yet to peak, which I expect to be at 35.
tenor.gif

Male physical peak is 18-25, only slightly later than foids. After that it's all downhill and your collagen starts decreasing every second. This is why all pro athletes have their peak at this age, and all Olympic athletes also win their gold medals at these ages.

I dunno man. If you healthmax, it feels more like you're getting more masculine as you age, which is a plus in many areas. I'm 29, I feel like I look better than ever, and I'm yet to peak, which I expect to be at 35. The main difference I noticed after 24, your skin becomes rougher, more leathery, so it's easy to tell, that you're ain't young anymore. Also you're more bulky and substantial. For women looking more masculine is not very appealing, so that's why it is considered that men age better, probably. I personally believe, that you're supposed to build yourself up until you're somewhere in you 30s, and then marry a young virgin, like they did in the bible.
The Roman ruling class explicitly did this. Male members of the Senatorial and Knightly class rarely got married before 30 and married teenage women.

Exceptions were generally men like Octavian who achieved a high position young.

I doubt she doesn't have at least 15 orbiters. Normies will fuck anything that has a hole

retard is self aware.
typical female as well always complaining yet still gets a mountain of cucks/ whiteknights to give her attention on tiktok

Most non-Asian foids start looking like crap after 28. They literally start to wrinkle in the eye area when they laugh or smile.

Obviously if you smoke or drink, youre gonna age faster.

I've noticed avid runners can maintain a youthful appearance for longer. Probably has to do with less body fat overall.