Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids ruin everything

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I went out for a nice dinner at a restaurant tonight and these bitches seated next to me wouldn't shut the fuck up about getting pumped and dumped and how they knew the guys were just using them for sex but they really wanted to date them. I got stuck with a female uber driver last week and she puts on some rap song about how men act like clowns to try to impress women, it might as well have been the Chad anthem, like she took one look at me and could read right through me. I can't eat at a restaurant in peace, I can't even get a ride to a doctor's appointment in peace. It's all these bitches ever talk about in real life, it's all they ever post about online, you can't go five seconds without some slut trying to be the center of attention so she can get gangbanged by Chads.

they knew the guys were just using them for sex but they really wanted to date them

Very sad to read this, although foids are for sure more open and honest when put together.

But normies and cucks will tell us to IMPROVE OUR PERSONALITY, to MAN UP and to HOLD FRAME to finally one of Chad's leftovers :soy:

Why do women like rap when it’s all about denigrating them?

Oh yeah, it’s because they all want Criminal Chad™ to impregnate them and then later have a betabux take care of Chad’s kid.

holes are creatures driven by instinct without logic even the animals are so instinctive I learned to ignore they are inferior to me

foids are so indiscreet nowadays, the kind of things they are willing to speak loudly in a crowded room is disgusting tbqh

I hate when foids talk brainlessly. they shouldn't be allowed to talk,specially around the men.

I went out for a nice dinner at a restaurant tonight and these bitches seated next to me wouldn't shut the fuck up about getting pumped and dumped

I remember my last experience with this except it was teenage girls. I left in the middle of eating and asked to take my food home because I was so pissed.

But it’s okay because muh oppression.