Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids should be afraid of males

O

Over4Mexicels

Banned
-
It's a healthy thing. And most importantly, it's how nature inteded it to be.

When foids are afraid, they submit. When they know they could be raped, beaten or humiliated by a random male, they start searching for protection, which means, they'll start searching for a mate.

This is good.

but when a bunch of enlightened men (its always men who are enlightened, never foids for they are dumb as rocks) gives them a sense of security by artificial means (egalitarian laws) then you give the foid the leverage to dominate males by taking advantage of her innate devious skills.

Last edited:
But I look like fag, sometimes even children laughing at me

The weak should fear the strong.
e96.jpg

They fear ugly males when we walk in the alleyways

I dont even want them to fear me, I just wanted a chance but obviously if i have to be ugly i would ideally be a huge ogre.

Yes they should

Over heard some 5'8 landwhale talking shit about how she wasnt afraid of some 6'9 viking looking guy at work the other day jfl

My wrists are smaller than the average females.

We should start dart rifling foids like Safaricels...

they dont afraid of us anymore since world got cucked so much

Women also are very, very turned on by men they are afraid of. To give you an example even in the 1800's, prisons would get flowers, long love letters and so forth coming non-stop from women for prisoners who had committed horrible crimes against women. The prisons asked the mail service to not deliver so many flowers & letters for these guys, but by law they had to be delivered.

Even chad doesn't get attention like that. Ya women like good looking guys, and the status/showing off to their friends of it. But imo it doesn't turn them on the way power does.