Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foids should stop dressing their little daughters as whores, then

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I swear foids are the biggest fucking hypocrites of this fucking world. Today I was at the mall with my mom and I saw a roastie with her two daughters, one was like 12 the other one couldn't be older than ten. They both were dressed in very short shorts and tight blouses. The twelve one even had a bit of make up already. Even my mom complained that that's not the appropriate wardrobe a little girl should wear. But what can you expect if the whore of their mother dressed like a slut herself: tight jeans, low v cut blouse, and heels. Those are the same sluts who are crying about pedos and stuff. But they're to blame cause they're the ones who are turning their daughters into mini whores. It's funny cause they do that in hope their daughters end up with a Chad or at the very list a rich cuck. That whore mother just couldn't wait until her daughters had their first periods damnit.

JFL at going into a shopping mall.

Their daughters start wanting to wear slutty outfits for Chad as soon as they hit puberty
It just b like dat
But they're to blame cause they're the ones who are turning their daughters into mini whores
lol no, the girls are the ones who want to wear slutty outfits, the mothers just go along with it

They live for Chad

My mother bought literal chokers for my sister who is not older than 10
When ı get my shit together ı will cut all my connections with her until she marrys (Which will most likely happen when she turns 30 because you know the reason) and gives me a nephew.

The daughters dress like that for themselves inkwell :soy:

True, but who cares.

Teen Chad only

I swear foids are the biggest fucking hypocrites of this fucking world. Today I was at the mall with my mom and I saw a roastie with her two daughters, one was like 12 the other one couldn't be older than ten. They both were dressed in very short shorts and tight blouses. The twelve one even had a bit of make up already. Even my mom complained that that's not the appropriate wardrobe a little girl should wear. But what can you expect if the whore of their mother dressed like a slut herself: tight jeans, low v cut blouse, and heels. Those are the same sluts who are crying about pedos and stuff. But they're to blame cause they're the ones who are turning their daughters into mini whores. It's funny cause they do that in hope their daughters end up with a Chad or at the very list a rich cuck. That whore mother just couldn't wait until her daughters had their first periods damnit.
Yeah I agree

But its same with boomers too
They complain about young generation not finding jobs but it's them boomers in HR who require you to have 5 years experience and a degree for a 20k job, They also complain that we don't move out but they were the ones who made housing expensive. They also allowed feminism but now they 'dislike it', They are the same ones in office who allowed immigration and made factory jobs go to China

They are literally the same whores who complain about pedos and rapists but then choose to dress that way. Meme gender

A feminist would tell you you are blaming the victim. See em' coming from a mile.

Remember that AT&T girl?

She wore clothing that exposed her breasts and even posting a pic on her own social media of her in her advert next to a pic of her with her tits out and then made simps and normies virtue signal for her after she started saying how uncomfortable she feels n being objectified n all dat when she did it to herself

I went to shopping malls and I always see foids younger than 10 are flocking at Victoria's Secret and Pink.