Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids SJW virtue signalling views and opinions on politics are always in truth entirely about them not being Chad worthy

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I have a Twitter account that I log into now and again just to troll and make foids and sjws rage. After Donald Trump has said something edgy the comments on his tweet are prime time hunting grounds for this.

Found some 27 year old purple haired Plain Jane ranting on about how if BLM had been the ones to "storm the Capitol" :feelskek: they would've been slaughtered by the police so I simply said "Maybe, but you are not oppressed are you?".

She instantly started raging saying I get no pussy and spoke about how I don't realise how hard it is to go outside without being "cat called" and for "fear of being raped". I said that the people she has the most chance of being raped by are the people that BLM is making Martyrs of like George Floyd or Jacob Blake.

She said I was a racist and called me an incel again and blah, blah, blah so again I said she is not oppressed and that all her problems stem from the fact that she is bitter at men because she is not good enough for a top tier man to settle with and that she needs to self reflect and improve herself or lower her standards and be happy. She went apeshit then saying she has a boyfriend and he is the "most handsome man ever" and went ranting on about my lack of pussy more. I checked her pics and he is as soyboyish as expected.

But again it just goes to show that a couple of sentences applied to any foid and their fake beliefs about social justice are exposed as being entirely about Chad not wanting them

I have a Twitter account that I log into now and again just to troll and make foids and sjws rage. After Donald Trump has said something edgy the comments on his tweet are prime time hunting grounds for this.

Found some 27 year old purple haired Plain Jane ranting on about how if BLM had been the ones to "storm the Capitol" :feelskek: they would've been slaughtered by the police so I simply said "Maybe, but you are not oppressed are you?".

She instantly started raging saying I get no pussy and spoke about how I don't realise how hard it is to go outside without being "cat called" and for "fear of being raped". I said that the people she has the most chance of being raped by are the people that BLM is making Martyrs of like George Floyd or Jacob Blake.

She said I was a racist and called me an incel again and blah, blah, blah so again I said she is not oppressed and that all her problems stem from the fact that she is bitter at men because she is not good enough for a top tier man to settle with and that she needs to self reflect and improve herself or lower her standards and be happy. She went apeshit then saying she has a boyfriend and he is the "most handsome man ever" and went ranting on about my lack of pussy more. I checked her pics and he is as soyboyish as expected.

But again it just goes to show that a couple of sentences applied to any foid and their fake beliefs about social justice are exposed as being entirely about Chad not wanting them

sounds like a LARP

It was cockness. I said I was larping on Twitter in the first couple of sentences. Welcome to inceldom dick head.
Screenshots or it didn't happen bro, I wanna see the receipts

Screenshots or it didn't happen bro, I wanna see the receipts
You ain't getting them. You can search Twitter by the content of a tweet that I screenshot here and find my trolling account and so can any IncelQueers who come here. If you don't believe that a random incel can go on twitter and talk shit to some foids and they will spew foid logic back then you obviously don't know foids. Its not like I'm saying I beat up 5 chads in front of 10 foids, freshspawn :feelskek:

using your main account? man If you say it to her face to face thats a gonna damn alpha move

You ain't getting them. You can search Twitter by the content of a tweet that I screenshot here and find my trolling account and so can any IncelQueers who come here. If you don't believe that a random incel can go on twitter and talk shit to some foids and they will spew foid logic back then you obviously don't know foids. Its not like I'm saying I beat up 5 chads in front of 10 foids, freshspawn :feelskek:
send it to me in DMs, bro. I WANT TO SEE THE PROOF

using your main account? man If you say it to her face to face thats a gonna damn alpha move
No just a bullshit account I created for arguing with people when I'm bored.
send it to me in DMs, bro. I WANT TO SEE THE PROOF
Don't like links back to me to be honest so would rather not, even if it is just a bullshit account I made. Heard talk of people asking Twitter for personal details/emails of accounts recently if the person tweeting them is thought to be "misogynistic". Could be a crime to disagree with foids on Twitter soon.

It was nothing special though, just what you'd expect. Told me to kill myself a few times at the end :feelskek: and has also reported the tweets by the looks of it. Standard foidy stuff.

If you want I will quote the conversation here and change the wording though?

Last edited:
If blm was doing this, they would get pats on their heads.

Notice foids only rebuttal ever seems to be your lack of sex.

They are the true NPCs. Everything they do and say revolves around their vagina and how there aren't enough chads in it at any given time.

A foid with a soy is like us with a landwhale. You'd be pissed at the world too since it's essentially worse than inceldom.

Notice foids only rebuttal ever seems to be your lack of sex.

They are the true NPCs. Everything they do and say revolves around their vagina and how there aren't enough chads in it at any given time.

A foid with a soy is like us with a landwhale. You'd be pissed at the world too since it's essentially worse than inceldom.
Ye it baffles me how some people argue with foids and simps and go back and forth on a point that the foid/simp in actuality doesn't even care about rather than understanding the true psychological reason behind WHY they are trying to hold up this point and what they are actually pissed off about and it is always down to their own selfish personal reasons.

When we understand this we can put ourselves in their headspace which is basically "Why won't chad settle with me? I need someone to take this out on!".

After all how many 8+ women are raging 24/7 at men, incels and social justice issues in comparison to the plain janes and uggos?

Last edited:
Ye it baffles me how some people argue with foids and simps and go back and forth on a point that the foid/simp in actuality doesn't even care about rather than understanding the true psychological reason behind WHY they are trying to hold up this point and what they are actually pissed off about and it is always down to their own selfish personal reasons.

When we understand this we can put ourselves in their headspace which is basically "Why won't chad settle with me? I need someone to take this out on!".

After all how many 8+ women are raging 24/7 at men, incels and social justice issues in comparison to the plain janes and uggos?
Yeah I look at guys who go ER and with the exception of 1 or 2 that were with ugly noodles, all dry dicks because if you're getting it sucked on the regular you usually aren't looking at taking out the world. No foid is happier than with the chaddiest chad she can get. Most can't get them for more than an hour every so often so they are pissed at the guy they settled for. Chad never gets shit tests or nagging.

In that way women are bullies and cowards.
They aren't interesting in arguing with you but trying to demoralize you into silence. Some people here don't get that yet. Anti-incels basically act like trolls no matter what they may proclaim.

Last edited: