Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foids talking behind your back

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Apparently some foid at work said, without citing my name, but in a "passive aggressive" way making it obvious it was about me, that there was a lack of "will" on certain aspect of a certain project that happens to be mine.

Imagine the ridiculous audacity of this vile creature. I'm doing shit that is recognized very hard by a lot of my colleagues, some even come to me to support me or see how things go (kinda cool even tho ppl never talked to me before).

And then this foid doing her petty chit chat attavic thing.

NEET life is the way to go ngl.

who cares what NPCs think, fuck them

Apparently some foid at work said, without citing my name, but in a "passive aggressive" way making it obvious it was about me, that there was a lack of "will" on certain aspect of a certain project that happens to be mine.

Imagine the ridiculous audacity of this vile creature. I'm doing shit that is recognized very hard by a lot of my colleagues, some even come to me to support me or see how things go (kinda cool even tho ppl never talked to me before).

I wanna be a NEET but then my parents would kick me out

I wanna be a NEET but then my parents would kick me out
I make more than my parents, that's the only reason I'm suffering those normies and NPCs at work daily.

Working with a foid is suifuel

foids have made fun of me while they were right by me

You learn quick that foids are to be avoided altogether particularly at work

Foids are venomous creatures that you shouldn't congregate with.

Last edited:
If you were chad, she would have sucked you off for doing a great job.

If you were chad, she would have sucked you off for doing a great job.
She's married to some cuck. Life must be hell for the sucker.

They need a spankings

Experienced that on consistent basis.

Just do the bare minimum not to get fired. It's not like the NPCorporate world gives a shit about you.

foids can't stand it when incels succeed, these selfish creatures only want themselves and chads to be successful and hate seeing us happy, just ignore her and do what you do man.