Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids unironically believe that a Chad is common and average

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Because women see chads all day on tinder/instagram/whatever shitty app she uses, she thinks that is COMMON.
And that her hometown / area just as exceptionally ugly men. A non Chad to women is far below what she considers average.

They're deluded and crazy as fuck but they'll never in a million years believe they're wrong. They'll take that shit to the FUCKING GRAVE.

Imagine believing an NBA player is average at basketball, but in reality, there's like 10,000 college players in the USA yet only 60 drafted players a year, most who drop out of the league in 2 years.

IMAGINE THINKING A LOTTERY WINNER IS AVERAGE.

IMAGINE THINKING 6'5 IS AVERAGE

Imagine being TOTALLY FUCKING RETARDED

Last edited:
Social media has ruined everything

They cannot see reality. Far more women struggle to see reality than men.

They don’t want to question themselves, specially things that constitute or undermine their social (groupthink/hive) identity.. and this is found in all over the world, not only here in UK.

One circumstance supporting this, might be that most ugly people hide at home and don't engage in public life besides maybe work and shopping for groceries.

When I am in the city I hardly see sub average people.

Probably same with the non Chadfugees as well.

We really need lookism awareness campaigns and subhuman pride parades.

Last edited:
Because women see chads all day on tinder/instagram/whatever shitty app she uses, she thinks that is COMMON.
And that her hometown / area just as exceptionally ugly men. A non Chad to women is far below what she considers average.

They're deluded and crazy as fuck but they'll never in a million years believe they're wrong. They'll take that shit to the FUCKING GRAVE.

Imagine believing an NBA player is average at basketball, but in reality, there's like 10,000 college players in the USA yet only 60 drafted players a year, most who drop out of the league in 2 years.

Fucking based description

I said it before and I'll say it again, shit like tinder,facebook,instagram,snap, and any pic based apps need to be permanently eradicated.

One circumstance supporting this, might be that most ugly people hide at home and have no public life besides maybe work and shopping for groceries.

When I am in the city I hardly see sub average people.

Probably same with the Celfugees as well.

We really need lookism awareness campaigns and subhuman pride parades.

I'm 5ft9.75 to 5ft10 and a 4/10 in looks. I notice that when I'm in town at non-normie hours when most normies are working or in uni, say 11am on a Thursday morning, I feel average and sometimes slightly tall, but most of the time average height and average looks.

Now on Saturdays -- during busy peak normie times -- working peoples, uni students and professionals are all out with their GF/wives/family. I feel below average facially and mogged in height 70% of the time. I feel my subhumanity is there for all to see and want to retreat back home.

I agree, at university it's plenty of ugly foids with average men, and those fatty bitches think that they aree better-looking thant their partners due to all positive feedbacks they receive, and that so they deserve a Chad kek

The shared account Harpoon on PUAHate talked about this, they said that women would tell them that they knew “5s who got attractive women”. 90% of the time, the “5” was a “7” and I’m sure the other 10% aside from that mythical Balding Indian Janitor, the guy was loaded or a statusmaxxed DJ or big-time college athlete.

This is Sub-8 Theory 101.

Foids really experience chads for so much of their lives, they come to expect chads.

Giga IQ post as usual my friend. Well said.

I want something to happen. This clown world can't continue like that for much longer.

Reminds me.
Whenever I talk about blackpill and how shallow women are to vaginas(diplomatically ofc). One of their first retorts ALWAYS is they see ugly guys with good looking women all the time.
Always without fail.
They really truly do think Chads are average

Now we live in clown world honk honk

I just want to honk the world on fire!
I want something to happen. This clown world can't continue like that for much longer.
This place can keep honking for at least a quarter/half century.

The shared account Harpoon on PUAHate talked about this, they said that women would tell them that they knew “5s who got attractive women”. 90% of the time, the “5” was a “7” and I’m sure the other 10% aside from that mythical Balding Indian Janitor, the guy was loaded or a statusmaxxed DJ or big-time college athlete.

Well, 'average' is a "7" to woman; A Chadlite. A man in the Top 30% but not top 20%.

A 5 like me becomes a 3 or a 2. I'm bottom 30%, yet my looksmatch is considered a good looking lady.

Well, 'average' is a "7" to woman; A Chadlite. A man in the Top 30% but not top 20%.

A 5 like me becomes a 3 or a 2. I'm bottom 30%, yet my looksmatch is considered a good looking lady.

:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope: What a time we were born in.