Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids want Sex Robots to be coded to refuse owners "non consensual sex"

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
IMG 7252

Imagine spending years wagecucking and simultaneously rotting in inceldom, then you finally manage to buy your ultimate cope - a 10/10 stacy sex robot which costs $20 000 - but when you try to fuck that silicon & plastic sex doll it refuses and says "im not in the mood" , you insist and try to fuck it anyway but it calls the cops and you get arrested for rape.

That is the future that roastie foids are pushing for - a future where you have to get consent first from a sex doll before you fuck it. Society is so totally fucking cucked that its very likely sexbots will be programmed to refuse you sex on occasion. Its Over. Roasties are pure evil and are doing everything in their powers to hinder male advancement.
Its fucking Over

They want us to suffer, it's obvious at this point.

The military will have robots that occasionally refuse orders so that it doesn't normalize killing innocent people...oh wait that will never happen.

We literally can't one just ONE fucking thing

Just create artificial ugly cunts for chasing chads

Just create artificial ugly cunts for chasing chads
Imagine your cultured jb loli sex robot refusing to let you fuck it for 6months straight - but you paid a fortune just to buy it!
Jfl

Imagine your cultured jb loli sex robot refusing to let you fuck it for 6months straight - but you paid a fortune just to buy it!
Jfl
Why not further. Sex robot who wants to cuck master by fucking with chad

The military will have robots that occasionally refuse orders so that it doesn't normalize killing innocent people...oh wait that will never happen.
Based & MarinesPilled
Imagine your coffee machine refusing to function and telling you to go back to bed - its too early for coffee
:feelsrope: :feelsrope:

So they want more rapes on humans?

Why not further. Sex robot who wants to cuck master by fucking with chad
Fuck!

Foids only want chad to fuck their roast beef flaps

Sexbots only want chad to fuck their robot beef flaps

Its over

Same low iq shit as with tge loli and videogame violence scare. Why don't we give their dildos AI and see if they will consent arter learning about systemic penis haver surpression? "Bip bop roastie. You don't have consent, there are enough penises out there. Do your duty and be a human decent being."

So they want more rapes on humans?
Seems like it. Many foids have an intense rape fantasy and actually most foids orgasm during rape but cant orgasm during normal sex
Jfl

doing everything in their powers to hinder male advancement.

It's all about power. This reminds me of the way some religious people tries to completely control the bedroom of everyone, what you can do or not, when, with whom... If these puritan feminists can't control everything we do, even in private with unconscious metal and silicon objects, it becomes in their eyes a show of weakness and a vulnerability in their made up system.

It's all about power. This reminds me of the way some religious people tries to completely control the bedroom of everyone, what you can do or not, when, with whom... If this puritan feminists can't control everything we do, even in private with unconscious metal and silicon objects, it becomes in their eyes a show of weakness and a vulnerability in their made up system.
Two sides of the same coin.

Same low iq shit as with tge loli and videogame violence scare. Why don't we give their dildos AI and see if they will consent arter learning about systemic penis haver surpression? "Bip bop roastie. You don't have consent, there are enough penises out there. Do your duty and be a human decent being."
Based

Roasties live on tutorial mode and create rules for others that don't apply to them - the "consent" software will probably only be installed on sexbots for guys but dildos wont have that software.
Foids dont want to give us sex, and they dont want robots to give us sex!
Fuck these heartless monsters

Like I said before,
Consent is a meme anyway, I can prove that 99%+ of people who claim to value consent actually don't, by using their own words. The primary issue is that you can't claim to value consent in one particular context, but then cease to care about it at all in many others. That's not a respect for consent, merely a strategic and arbitrary usage of it.

Ultimately, the fact that I can be subjected to life without my consent, not to mention mutilated without my consent, yet have basically nobody care or take it seriously, well that tells me all I need to know about these type of arguments. People largely don't care about logical consistency, they just value and believe whatever it is that society tells them to.
So based upon that, I'd say these foids are just trying to hurt us. I mean no other explanation makes sense, since if anything this would get us to leave them alone, which is supposedly what they want. However it becomes clear what foids actually want is for us to be their loyal eunuchs, preferably giving them money for the privilege of looking at them.

how will this work anyways? I dont see a way that this could be put into code without the process being arbitrary

I've said it time & again. Dyke or closeted dyke Femistazi pseudo intellectual untermenschen want to kill our heterosexual drives so we become easy to manage faggot catamites & or docile placid asexuals.

View attachment 155806

Imagine spending years wagecucking and simultaneously rotting in inceldom, then you finally manage to buy your ultimate cope - a 10/10 stacy sex robot which costs $20 000 - but when you try to fuck that silicon & plastic sex doll it refuses and says "im not in the mood" , you insist and try to fuck it anyway but it calls the cops and you get arrested for rape.

That is the future that roastie foids are pushing for - a future where you have to get consent first from a sex doll before you fuck it. Society is so totally fucking cucked that its very likely sexbots will be programmed to refuse you sex on occasion. Its Over. Roasties are pure evil and are doing everything in their powers to hinder male advancement.
Its fucking Over

This is highly unsettling.

Like I said before,

So based upon that, I'd say these foids are just trying to hurt us. I mean no other explanation makes sense, since if anything this would get us to leave them alone, which is supposedly what they want. However it becomes clear what foids actually want is for us to be their loyal eunuchs, preferably giving them money for the privilege of looking at them.

This also.

just flash the firmware with a custom-made "just put it in sir" software found on some obscure forum.

Ethics between a human and a piece of plastic? What the fuck?

Not like the women themselves are gonna stop this, they can't code for shit. It's going to be the cuck engineers

>non living being
>giving consent

>hello i'm your fleshlight i don't want to be used now
Brutal Hiroshima Nagasaki FleshlightPill
any company that sells sex robots like this will go bankrupt. Who the fuck is going to spend upwards of $9000 for a sex robot that tells you no?
Maybe some soy cuck who has a cuckold fetish and gets turned on by being rejected by foids (and robot foids)
just flash the firmware with a custom-made "just put it in sir" software found on some obscure forum.
Hahahaha
I bet that the "Obscure Forum" is incels.co
:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

Last edited:
Feminist totalitarism at its finest.

To prevent me from pretending to rape it. To prevent me from having rapey thoughts. That's not gonna stop me. I'll pretend to rape something else.

To prevent me from pretending to rape it. To prevent me from having rapey thoughts. That's not gonna stop me. I'll pretend to rape something else.
They'll ban that as well
Just jailbreak it and remove the bloatware :feelshehe:
Based and JailbreakPilled
I suppose there will be a thriving blackmarket for "Unlocked Sex Bots" and a lot of bitcoins await he who will be able to provide this Essential service

any company that sells sex robots like this will go bankrupt. Who the fuck is going to spend upwards of $9000 for a sex robot that tells you no?
That won't stop the Jewish investors from fucking with people. Just look the leftist media, it is crumbling rapidly yet they are still interested in investing in it. It's still part of the agenda to make our lives as miserable as possible, no matter the losses for them. Not to mention the amount of cucks and femanazis willing to DoNaTe for this kind of feature, aslong as it makes us suffer they will be happy

Last edited:
That won't stop the Jewish investors from fucking with people. Just look the leftist media, it is crumbling rapidly yet they are still interested in investing in it. It's still part of the agenda to make our lives as miserable as possible, no matter the losses for them. Not to mention the amount of cucks and femanazis willing to chip in for this kind of feature, aslong as it makes us suffer they will be happy
Our pain is their pleasure jfl
Fuck these jooz - the Fuhrer was based and was 100% correct to say they should be exterminated like the little sniveling dogs that they are

reason 43452989 why ugly males are oppressed

I guess I'll keep raping my left hand.

If any company gives into the demand of the feminists then they'll go under. I highly doubt the corporations will care what feminists say, when there is SERIOUS money to be made and governments will be rolling in massive tax dollars with the amount of lonely men willing to buy sex bots made to cater to their sexual needs. If push comes to shove, we can always go for Japanese sex bots since Japan doesn't give a damn what feminists say, though more expensive, we don't have to worry about feminism tainting our copes and if your attracted to Asian females then it's surely a win win if you go for the Japanese variant.

In any case not like I can afford one whether the feminists win or not, I'm too fucking poor.

Just imagine this makes me cry and laugh at the same time

If I want a sex robot that screams "no daddy, no" then I think I should be able to buy one.

they will program them to kill the owner like in detroit become human

I love it when they fight back :feelsLSD:

they will program them to kill the owner like in detroit become human
Based & VidyaPilled
Death doesnt seem like such a bad fate after all - who knows? Maybe all incels are guaranteed 72 virgins in incel heaven
I
If I want a sex robot that screams "no daddy, no" then I think I should be able to buy one.
Want one that moans "spank me harder daddy!"

We literally can't one just ONE fucking thing

Nope, we can't. And it fucking sucks.
That's the point of a fucking sex robot --- being able to get our fucking dicks wet without a hassle