Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids were hypergamous as fuck BEFORE Smartphones, Social Media and Dating Apps

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
15 years ago I was in my college and university years. We had no smartphones, the only sort of arranged dating was Lonely Hearts adverts in the paper, the internet was in its infancy compared to now and the closest thing we had to Social Media was MSN messenger.

But these environments (School/College/University) take up about half to 3 quarters of your young life or more and when you are in these environments you are in a fishbowl where (combined with the effects of horniness and puberty) you are indoctrinated and subverted by normies and foids into thinking that banging foids or pairing up with a foid is the be all end all of life so is it any wonder why most men here are suffering and worrying about inceldom? They fucking TOLD us it was the most important thing in life! Yet in these same environments a hierarchy of who are the best men, whether it be based on looks or thuggery, is established very fast and if you are at the bottom you stay there until the next fish bowl where the same happens again.

When I was in these fish bowls foids were STILL hypergamous as fuck and only the best looking, most loud, or most thuggish men were selected, same as always. Some people might think that is me devaluing the effects of all the social media, dating apps and blah, blah shit we have now. It's not. It is me saying that giving foids such as this access to these things is EVEN FUCKING WORSE based on how they were before all of this anyway. It is literally the same as putting the button that launches a countries Nukes inside a monkey cage in a zoo.

As with everything, technology will keep making it worse and worse though

Nah brocel, technology just exposes women for the cruel beings they are. Technological advancement is not a bad thing, poorcels like me wouldn't have a chance at eating bread without gpu mining.

Nah brocel, technology just exposes women for the cruel beings they are. Technological advancement is not a bad thing, poorcels like me wouldn't have a chance at eating bread without gpu mining.
Yeah man but I meant to say that had there not been social media and the likes, the amount of options and the accesabillity foids would have had would be limited compared to what it is now, and hypergamy, while it would undoubtebly would continue to prosper, wouldn't be on the same scale it is nowdays.

Yep TBH. I feel sorry for the young guys going into their school years these days when girls are going to be even more chad only than ever before.

I wonder if it is still going to be like when I was there where normies are constantly questioning you and each other about how many girls you've been with etc or if it will just be accepted as a formality that only chads and chadlites are acceptable to women so everyone below that level just gets on with their studies.

Yeah man but I meant to say that had there not been social media and the likes, the amount of options and the accesabillity foids would have had would be limited compared to what it is now, and hypergamy, while it would undoubtebly would continue to prosper, wouldn't be on the same scale it is nowdays.
Bruh back then it was easy for them to hide it. They could fuck the neighbor and no texts would get 'leaked' instead they would take the secret to the grave.

I suggest you find the Reddit story about the man who unknowingly raised 5 kids who weren't his. Man had to drop out of med school to raise the SAME Chad's kids. The only way this guy learned this suifuel secret was through modern technology.

Technology Good. Women CRUEL. WOMEN THE DEVIL

Female nature, they have always been like this.

They were 2-3 times less hipergamic before than nowadays

Women will be as hypergamous as their situation allows. They would be seeking Ye Olde Chadwick if we went back to carrier pigeons.

Yes but social media and dating apps gave them easier access to chads. And not to forget ease of travel. Before Becky would of had a hard time getting to chad if she couldn’t cross half the city in less than a day.

Once again another based and High IQ post from crew2

It is true. These disloyal cunts are always wet for chads.

Yep exactly. Like I said nuclear level shit. I was in college/university from 2007 - 2010 (I think) and that seemed like a misery. Imagine now. Makes me fucking shiver.
It truly is Over in the west tbh :feelscomfy:

how old are you?

Yep TBH. I feel sorry for the young guys going into their school years these days when girls are going to be even more chad only than ever before.

I wonder if it is still going to be like when I was there where normies are constantly questioning you and each other about how many girls you've been with etc or if it will just be accepted as a formality that only chads and chadlites are acceptable to women so everyone below that level just gets on with their studies.
Currently in my school years, it's still the first one
Every average Becky is with either a chad or is lining up one

It's a myth things were much better in the past, the Internet/social media has just given foids even more options now.

Currently in my school years, it's still the first one
Every average Becky is with either a chad or is lining up one
So sorry man. People will say they feel sorry for you generically or to virtue signal but when I say it I truly mean it because I've felt it and still replay it in my head.

I think the way it is going eventually all women will be looking at only the top 1% of men and the rest of men will be scrambling to workaround this in some way if it isn't there already, so if you look at it that way, your only fault is not being in the top 1% genetically.

This is why I think the generic "focus on other things bro" although sounding like bullshit when coming from a normie or sex haver, holds water when coming from one of us as difficult as that is to do. If I could go back I would like to just copemax and flat out consider girls as not for me in my school and college years MGTOW style. Like a VIP section that I didn't have a pass for or something that costs 100 when I only have 10. Then if something comes along good and I hope it does, if not it wasn't for us anyway :feelsthink:

So sorry man. People will say they feel sorry for you generically or to virtue signal but when I say it I truly mean it because I've felt it and still replay it in my head.

I think the way it is going eventually all women will be looking at only the top 1% of men and the rest of men will be scrambling to workaround this in some way if it isn't there already, so if you look at it that way, your only fault is not being in the top 1% genetically.

This is why I think the generic "focus on other things bro" although sounding like bullshit when coming from a normie or sex haver, holds water when coming from one of us as difficult as that is to do. If I could go back I would like to just copemax and flat out consider girls as not for me in my school and college years MGTOW style. Like a VIP section that I didn't have a pass for or something that costs 100 when I only have 10. Then if something comes along good and I hope it does, if not it wasn't for us anyway :feelsthink:
Too bad I'm a Poorcel in EE so most copes that cost money are out of reach:feelscry:

the basic mechanisms are always the same, but the severeness changed