Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foids were taking photos of my head during class

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
today it decided to pour down rain in my area and it was raining too hard for me to wear a hat. So today I went to class without a hat(for the first time this semester, which is almost over) and everyone was looking at me like I was an alien. Im not balding per say, but my hairline is pushed back because I fucked up after trying to cut my own hair. Also I still have a bulge in my head from brain surgery that I got a couple of years ago and it still looks pretty weird ngl. These bitches thought I couldn't see them but I can tell one stacy bitch was trying to sneak a picture of the bump on my head. I wanted to confront her but in this situation she had all the power and I cant afford to get in trouble when the semester is basically over.

today it decided to pour down rain in my area and it was raining too hard for me to wear a hat. So today I went to class without a hat(for the first time this semester, which is almost over) and everyone was looking at me like I was an alien. Im not balding per say, but my hairline is pushed back because I fucked up after trying to cut my own hair. Also I still have a bulge in my head from brain surgery that I got a couple of years ago and it still looks pretty weird ngl. These bitches thought I couldn't see them but I can tell one stacy bitch was trying to sneak a picture of the bump on my head. I wanted to confront her but in this situation she had all the power and I cant afford to get in trouble when the semester is basically over.
. People will always walk over you if you're too nice or don't standup for yourself Bro. Teach them that they can't treat you like that

foids are so cruel, i would've just skipped the class if i forget hat tbh

This is fucked up how you guys let whores make fun of you and take pic of you?