Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids whining about how they’re ”traumatized“ by dating someone older

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Seriously I remember going on twitter and seeing all these foids going all “i DaTeD sOmEoNe WhO wAs 25 wHeN i WaS 18 aNd NoW i rEaLiZe hOw GrOsS tHaT wAs EwWwW”. I even saw people whining about how they’re “traumatized” because they were dating a 23 year old at age 16/17 or something or how they’re traumatized because they dated a 27 year old at age 19 or how they’re traumatized because they dated a 21 year old at age 15

I even saw one foid whine about being traumatized because at 18, she dated a 22 year old

these fuckers never experienced real trauma. And the only reason why some 19 year old is “traumatized” because she dated a 27 year old is because of intense stigma against men dating younger women. I bet back when interracial couples were stigmatized in the 50s, there were white foids whining about how they’re traumatized because they dated a Tyrone.

I don’t feel bad at all for the ones who were at least 18 during the relationship.

I got traumatized by a mirror

Europe 1819= Any girl above the age of 15 will be married off to men, no matter the age.

Fuck these disgusting whiny whores, they are products of Germanies loss in 1945.

Europe 1819= Any girl above the age of 15 will be married off to men, no matter the age.

Fuck these disgusting whiny whores, they are products of Germanies loss in 1945.
That was Europe in the late 1810s decade (200 years ago)?
They are always traumatized after they realized Chad used them for pump and dump, never before somehow.
They don’t know real trauma

JFL, if you think this has anything to do with age; a 30 year old incel could not manipulate any young girl into having a relationship with him, because girls of that age lust after good looks. These girls were dating prime Chads because their peers were pimple ridden nerds they found disgusting and immature. Eventually they got pumped and dumped by these Slayers and now they retroactively try to re-frame their situation as being victims of a manipulation.

Last edited:
JFL, if you think this has anything to do with age; a 30 year old incel could not manipulate any young girl into having a relationship, because girls of that age lust after good looks. These girls were dating prime Chads because their peers were pimple ridden nerds they found disgusting and immature. Eventually they got pumped and dumbed by these Slayers and now they retroactivelly try to rationalize it as being victims of a manipulation.
If they wanna actually be traumatized why don’t they try being experimented on by Mengele?

I don’t feel bad at all for the ones who were at least 18 during the relationship.
I don't even care if they were 12. Whores start early, and no one cares when 30+ year old femoid teachers fuck their preteen male students.

I don't even care if they were 12. Whores start early, and no one cares when 30+ year old femoid teachers fuck their preteen male students.
The only reason people get mad at female teachers who do that is because “EqUaLiTy”

The only reason people get mad at female teachers who do that is because “EqUaLiTy”
I don't get mad at anyone who fucks jb's, I'm only mad at the double standard against men when they do it.

I don't get mad at anyone who fucks jb's, I'm only mad at the double standard against men when they do it.
I also think it’s retarded when people say that the man should be executed
:feelskek: :feelskek:
:lul::feelskek:
Wow this Mengele dude is beyond f up in the head...
He’s my favorite real life supervillain

Seriously I remember going on twitter and seeing all these foids going all “i DaTeD sOmEoNe WhO wAs 25 wHeN i WaS 18 aNd NoW i rEaLiZe hOw GrOsS tHaT wAs EwWwW”. I even saw people whining about how they’re “traumatized” because they were dating a 23 year old at age 16/17 or something or how they’re traumatized because they dated a 27 year old at age 19 or how they’re traumatized because they dated a 21 year old at age 15

I even saw one foid whine about being traumatized because at 18, she dated a 22 year old

these fuckers never experienced real trauma. And the only reason why some 19 year old is “traumatized” because she dated a 27 year old is because of intense stigma against men dating younger women. I bet back when interracial couples were stigmatized in the 50s, there were white foids whining about how they’re traumatized because they dated a Tyrone.

Based but that last paragraph was kinda cucked. Being under/over age is a construct.

it's over for me. I'll never be able to date a 19 year old :(

SJW communists and mentally ill LGBTQ fruits and nuts have made being "traumatized" into a sick popular fad since its a potent way for them to attention whore and virtue signal.

These dumb cunts as has already been pointed out time and time again here and elsewhere have no idea what true suffering and trauma really is.

I think it’s funny how society still gets mad if you bang an 18 year old
Because they're programmable lmao

They react to what they're told they have to hate, they have no real concept of right and wrong

Because they're programmable lmao

They react to what they're told they have to hate, they have no real concept of right and wrong
I’d rather fuck an 18 years old than fuck a 30 year old
SJW communists and mentally ill LGBTQ fruits and nuts have made being "traumatized" into a sick popular fad since its a potent way for them to attention whore and virtue signal.

These dumb cunts as has already been pointed out time and time again here and elsewhere have no idea what true suffering and trauma really is.
If they were at auschwitz or unit 731 they’d know real trauma

Fuckin entitled coddled Foids have everything in the world they want handed to them on a silver fuckin platter while living life on tutorial mode with god mode mods perma enabled. What's there to be traumatized about?
High IQ. But God forbid a male teacher Fucks a preteen female student. The whole universe will be up in arms bleeding soy wanting to torture and brutally dismember him

Go date a 19 year old. People who judge you for it are assholes
Fuckin entitled coddled Foids have everything in the world they want handed to them on a silver fuckin platter while living life on tutorial mode with god mode mods perma enabled. What's there to be traumatized about?

High IQ. But God forbid a male teacher Fucks a preteen female student. The whole universe will be up in arms bleeding soy wanting to torture and brutally dismember him
I remember some stupid mother on twitter saying she’d murder a 20 year old who dates her 16 year old daughter. She acts like the 20 year old raped an infant

If they were at auschwitz or unit 731 they’d know real trauma

Real trauma would be putting them through what the Jewish Soviet red army did to German women ages 8 to 80.

At Auschwitz they'd just have fun swimming or watching movies all day (yes Jews unsurprisingly lied about what really went on there).

They're only traumatized because they got pumped and dumped.

They're only traumatized because they got pumped and dumped.
They’re traumatized because of stigma against age gaps in relationships
Real trauma would be putting them through what the Jewish Soviet red army did to German women ages 8 to 80.

At Auschwitz they'd just have fun swimming or watching movies all day (yes Jews unsurprisingly lied about what really went on there).
Unit 731?

JFL, if you think this has anything to do with age; a 30 year old incel could not manipulate any young girl into having a relationship with him, because girls of that age lust after good looks. These girls were dating prime Chads because their peers were pimple ridden nerds they found disgusting and immature. Eventually they got pumped and dumped by these Slayers and now they retroactively try to re-frame their situation as being victims of a manipulation.

interdimensional iq

Foids love to feel like victims, but in reality they've got the world by the balls (in the west).

Foids love to feel like victims, but in reality they've got the world by the balls (in the west).
In the western world, everyone treats foids like a queen or king

I fail to see the logic of cels who complain about older men marrying younger women, as this is decreasing their available young women supply. I mean, would they object to someone who was jailed unjustly for longer than they were being given first dips on court time to sue their framers?

I fail to see the logic of cels who complain about older men marrying younger women, as this is decreasing their available young women supply. I mean, would they object to someone who was jailed unjustly for longer than they were being given first dips on court time to sue their framers?
I never saw anyone complain about men dating younger foids on this forum

The reason women do this is because they can't find chads to date them anymore so they are trying to get victimhood attention and appeal to the subconscious cuck mindsets of betas wanting to settle down with them and lap up the leftover cum chad left behind in their victimized hallways.

I never saw anyone complain about men dating younger foids on this forum
ASS_F has commented a few times on it being "weird", as if that is somehow descriptive of something useful.

The reason women do this is because they can't find chads to date them anymore so they are trying to get victimhood attention and appeal to the subconscious cuck mindsets of betas wanting to settle down with them and lap up the leftover cum chad left behind in their victimized hallways.
They also want to promote the feminist agenda
Not here, but over on cuckit.
There is an age gap subreddit which accepts age gaps

Such a simple thought, yet absolute truth

Correct. And they want to cockblock men their age from dating younger foids. And you're probably right about the time when IR relationships were stigmatized. A lot of white foids probably said they were manipulated and traumatized from dating a Tyrone. Of course now since there's no social stigma against it for the most part, you won't hear them saying it.
They are always traumatized after they realized Chad used them for pump and dump, never before somehow.

Correct. And they want to cockblock men their age from dating younger foids. And you're probably right about the time when IR relationships were stigmatized. A lot of white foids probably said they were manipulated and traumatized from dating a Tyrone. Of course now since there's no social stigma against it for the most part, you won't hear them saying it.
If we didn’t have a stigma against age gaps, nobody would be traumatized from dating an older person

Correct.

Atomic agepill though, roasties showing their disdain for dudes a couple of years older.

Atomic agepill though, roasties showing their disdain for dudes a couple of years older.
Feminist foids ages 20-24 on twitter always whine about someone dating an 18 year old

If we didn’t have a stigma against age gaps, nobody would be traumatized from dating an older person
Yeah...what I think happens is that foids are told that they are supposed to be traumatized and that they have been victimized by everyone around them and eventually, they come to believe that they are traumatized and that they have been victimized. It's called the nocebo effect. The same reason why voodoo dolls appear to work. Someone who sincerely believes in voodoo dolls will really believe that they have been cursed and that belief is enough to start making them feel sick even to the point of death. As far as they are concerned they are "supposed" to be sick and so they get sick. It has nothing to do with the doll. Also, it's the reason why doctors have to be careful about what diagnoses they make. If a doctor tells someone they have cancer when they don't, the belief that they have cancer can begin to make them sick. Doctors aren't quite sure how the placebo and nocebo effect works but they know it's real.

Likewise, you can have a 15 year old girl who gets banged doggystyle while giving a blowjob to two 15 year old Chads and that's perfectly ok. Her body, her choice. She's just exploring her sexuality. She gives a handjob to a 29 year old Chad and suddenly everyone around her is telling her that she's a victim, she was sexually assaulted and that she was taken advantage of and that she's been traumatized. And these messages are coming from people in positions of social authority. So after having that drummed into her head and after receiving positive reinforcement for playing the role of victim, she's going to believe that she is a victim and that she has been traumatized.

IQ of every greek god combined.

for a good example of this look at the jeffrey epsein/prince andrew case. girls are complaining that "I was just 17 at the time!!! boohoo!!!" In reality they knew what they were getting into and were attracted to the power of the individuals involved and more than happy to be given money/free trips/etc. I'm not defending pedofilia here, obviously children are off limits and pedos should be killed.

however the way these girls talk you'd think they had the mind of a 3 year old child at the age of 17. rich powerful men want young hot girls. young hot girls want rich powerful men. i've seen many cases where the girl was 17 and chased the powerful older guy down until they got together and then years later started complaining about how they were just a little kid and were taken advantage of.

They only write that after they hit the wall and realize Chad won't commit

Feminist foids ages 20-24 on twitter always whine about someone dating an 18 year old

Yep, they're even targeting Chads nowadays, not even a young (26) statusmaxxed Chad like Liam Payne could save himself to get MeToo'd

IQ of every greek god combined.

for a good example of this look at the jeffrey epsein/prince andrew case. girls are complaining that "I was just 17 at the time!!! boohoo!!!" In reality they knew what they were getting into and were attracted to the power of the individuals involved and more than happy to be given money/free trips/etc. I'm not defending pedofilia here, obviously children are off limits and pedos should be killed.

however the way these girls talk you'd think they had the mind of a 3 year old child at the age of 17. rich powerful men want young hot girls. young hot girls want rich powerful men. i've seen many cases where the girl was 17 and chased the powerful older guy down until they got together and then years later started complaining about how they were just a little kid and were taken advantage of.

I think that rich powerful are their second option, Epstein (alongside female collaborators like Maxwell and Narchinko) had to create a very elaborated sex trafficking ring to get with young girls. While a working-class, high school dropout Chad around 17-19 just has to exist and not be autistic to have sex with prime JBs.

The agepill is real after all.

As a 30+ year old incel who feels entitled to fit young 18-25 year olds, I am just going to preemptively start referring to myself as a paedophile as soon as SJWs start complaining at me on forums and the like:feelskek:

They'll just be like "inceldaygamer_, you are such a creepy..." And I would say "Paedophile?" to which they will be dumbfounded and have nothing to say back:cool:

meme gender, they would all reject me for opposite reasons then complain about throwing themselves to older fuckers