Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids whining about how they’re ”traumatized“ by dating someone older

IQ of every greek god combined.

for a good example of this look at the jeffrey epsein/prince andrew case. girls are complaining that "I was just 17 at the time!!! boohoo!!!" In reality they knew what they were getting into and were attracted to the power of the individuals involved and more than happy to be given money/free trips/etc. I'm not defending pedofilia here, obviously children are off limits and pedos should be killed.

however the way these girls talk you'd think they had the mind of a 3 year old child at the age of 17. rich powerful men want young hot girls. young hot girls want rich powerful men. i've seen many cases where the girl was 17 and chased the powerful older guy down until they got together and then years later started complaining about how they were just a little kid and were taken advantage of.
I don’t think it’s ok to kill someone for banging a 17 year old. They aren’t banging a toddler
Yeah...what I think happens is that foids are told that they are supposed to be traumatized and that they have been victimized by everyone around them and eventually, they come to believe that they are traumatized and that they have been victimized. It's called the nocebo effect. The same reason why voodoo dolls appear to work. Someone who sincerely believes in voodoo dolls will really believe that they have been cursed and that belief is enough to start making them feel sick even to the point of death. As far as they are concerned they are "supposed" to be sick and so they get sick. It has nothing to do with the doll. Also, it's the reason why doctors have to be careful about what diagnoses they make. If a doctor tells someone they have cancer when they don't, the belief that they have cancer can begin to make them sick. Doctors aren't quite sure how the placebo and nocebo effect works but they know it's real.

Likewise, you can have a 15 year old girl who gets banged doggystyle while giving a blowjob to two 15 year old Chads and that's perfectly ok. Her body, her choice. She's just exploring her sexuality. She gives a handjob to a 29 year old Chad and suddenly everyone around her is telling her that she's a victim, she was sexually assaulted and that she was taken advantage of and that she's been traumatized. And these messages are coming from people in positions of social authority. So after having that drummed into her head and after receiving positive reinforcement for playing the role of victim, she's going to believe that she is a victim and that she has been traumatized.

I could literally tell someone they’ll be traumatized by being called ugly and then they’ll whine about having ptsd from being called ugly
As a 30+ year old incel who feels entitled to fit young 18-25 year olds, I am just going to preemptively start referring to myself as a paedophile as soon as SJWs start complaining at me on forums and the like:feelskek:

They'll just be like "inceldaygamer_, you are such a creepy..." And I would say "Paedophile?" to which they will be dumbfounded and have nothing to say back:cool:
18-25 year olds are the hottest
Yep, they're even targeting Chads nowadays, not even a young (26) statusmaxxed Chad like Liam Payne could save himself to get MeToo'd

I think that rich powerful are their second option, Epstein (alongside female collaborators like Maxwell and Narchinko) had to create a very elaborated sex trafficking ring to get with young girls. While a working-class, high school dropout Chad around 17-19 just has to exist and not be autistic to have sex with prime JBs.

The agepill is real after all.
I remember drake got crucified for Millie Bobby brown and that 18 year old he dated

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s ok to kill someone for banging a 17 year old. They aren’t banging a toddler

Tell that to the Clintons and deep state :cryfeels:
Barack Obama Jeffrey Epstein 1953 2019 RIP T Shirt 2

I want to creampie 14 year old loli, no care for what old roasties think :feelzez:

I didn't get the joke :feelsrope:
Its the opposite of the placebo effect.

Take two 17 year old Stacies. Both have boyfriends. One is dating a 17 year old Chad. The other is dating a 31 year old Chad. Both are having sex with their particular boyfriends.

The 17 year old girl dating the 17 year old Chad is told that its ok if she's having sex with her boyfriend because she's exploring her sexuality. And lets say that they are into BDSM and water sports and anal etc. Well she's just finding herself and her body her choice.

The 17 year old girl dating the 31 year old Chad is told by almost everyone around her (those that she views as authority figures like parents, older female family members, teachers, media figures, law enforcement etc) that she's being taken advantage of, that she has been traumatized, that she has been raped, that she's being victimized. Even if they are just having good old fashioned, PIV missionary position sex. Well sooner or later she's going to start believing that. Also, she gets positive social reinforcement from those authorities if she plays the role of traumatized rape victim. If she says that she likes the guy and wanted to have sex with him, those authority figures will discount what she's saying and she'll get negative social reinforcement.

But if no one was around to tell her that she's been traumatized and victimized, would it ever occur to her? If she's robbed at gunpoint and pistol whipped, no one has to tell her to be traumatized and victimized. She already knows it.

Seriously I remember going on twitter and seeing all these foids going all “i DaTeD sOmEoNe WhO wAs 25 wHeN i WaS 18 aNd NoW i rEaLiZe hOw GrOsS tHaT wAs EwWwW”. I even saw people whining about how they’re “traumatized” because they were dating a 23 year old at age 16/17 or something or how they’re traumatized because they dated a 27 year old at age 19 or how they’re traumatized because they dated a 21 year old at age 15

I even saw one foid whine about being traumatized because at 18, she dated a 22 year old

these fuckers never experienced real trauma. And the only reason why some 19 year old is “traumatized” because she dated a 27 year old is because of intense stigma against men dating younger women. I bet back when interracial couples were stigmatized in the 50s, there were white foids whining about how they’re traumatized because they dated a Tyrone.

I don’t feel bad at all for the ones who were at least 18 during the relationship.
They are traumatized not because the guy is old they are traumatized because the guy is not chad
JFL, if you think this has anything to do with age; a 30 year old incel could not manipulate any young girl into having a relationship with him, because girls of that age lust after good looks. These girls were dating prime Chads because their peers were pimple ridden nerds they found disgusting and immature. Eventually they got pumped and dumped by these Slayers and now they retroactively try to re-frame their situation as being victims of a manipulation.
Giga high iq this is the answer to this thread

Take two 17 year old Stacies. Both have boyfriends. One is dating a 17 year old Chad. The other is dating a 31 year old Chad. Both are having sex with their particular boyfriends.

The 17 year old girl dating the 17 year old Chad is told that its ok if she's having sex with her boyfriend because she's exploring her sexuality. And lets say that they are into BDSM and water sports and anal etc. Well she's just finding herself and her body her choice.

The 17 year old girl dating the 31 year old Chad is told by almost everyone around her (those that she views as authority figures like parents, older female family members, teachers, media figures, law enforcement etc) that she's being taken advantage of, that she has been traumatized, that she has been raped, that she's being victimized. Even if they are just having good old fashioned, PIV missionary position sex. Well sooner or later she's going to start believing that. Also, she gets positive social reinforcement from those authorities if she plays the role of traumatized rape victim. If she says that she likes the guy and wanted to have sex with him, those authority figures will discount what she's saying and she'll get negative social reinforcement.

But if no one was around to tell her that she's been traumatized and victimized, would it ever occur to her? If she's robbed at gunpoint and pistol whipped, no one has to tell her to be traumatized and victimized. She already knows it.
Yep. Nobody was traumatized by age gaps until the stigma against age gaps appeared

High IQ. That's exactly what happens in those situations and the fact women are more conformist than men and susceptible to social pressure don't help.

High IQ. That's exactly what happens in those situations and the fact women are more conformist than men and susceptible to social pressure don't help.
I laughed at my ass off at that one foid who said she was “traumatized” from dating a 22 year old when she was 18

I laughed at my ass off at that one foid who said she was “traumatized” from dating a 22 year old when she was 18
Yeah like come on! My great grandmother was 16 when she married my 22 year old great grandfather. They were married almost 65 years until his death in 1998. I guess he was repeatedly traumatizing her all those years.

Yeah like come on! My great grandmother was 16 when she married my 22 year old great grandfather. They were married almost 65 years until his death in 1998. I guess he was repeatedly traumatizing her all those years.
So they got married in 1933?

We're entering this weird phase where women dating younger men is socially acceptable, but men dating younger women isn't.

We're entering this weird phase where women dating younger men is socially acceptable, but men dating younger women isn't.
When middle age Madonna dated a 22 year old nobody cared. If she was a middle age man dating a 22 year old she’d be crucified

Those whores have 0 problems in their lifes

If a 22 year old boy married a 16 year old girl in the modern world, the 22 year old would be crucified

your grandma was never traumatized because that age gap was more accepted back then, if she married a 22 year old at age 16 nowadays, she would’ve said she was “traumatized”

Yep. I saw on an internet forum where foids were thirsting over Muhammad Ali's 17 year old Chadrone football playing grandson, talking about what they would do with him. And they knew he was 17. These same foids would blow a gasket if they heard some guy over 20 talking the same way about a 17 year old Stacy.

Girls in my high school were disgusted with a senior trying to date a soft more girl. They were acting like it was pedophilia. They told some of the juniors about it and expected me to be shocked. I just nodded.

If a 22 year old boy married a 16 year old girl in the modern world, the 22 year old would be crucified

your grandma was never traumatized because that age gap was more accepted back then, if she married a 22 year old at age 16 nowadays, she would’ve said she was “traumatized”
And its not even that big of an age gap, only 6 years. I remember when they had their 60 year anniversary, by that time, she was in her late 70s and he was in his early 80s. Put in that perspective, you'll see that it really isn't that much of a gap.

Yep. I saw on an internet forum where foids were thirsting over Muhammad Ali's 17 year old Chadrone football playing grandson, talking about what they would do with him. And they knew he was 17. These same foids would blow a gasket if they heard some guy over 20 talking the same way about a 17 year old Stacy.
There’s this feminazi foid on Twitter makes Alexis Isabel, she’s 20 but her face looks prepubescent

it’s funny how finding her attractive is called “normal” but finding a 17 year old who looks 25 attractive is called “pEdOpHiLiA”
And its not even that big of an age gap, only 6 years. I remember when they had their 60 year anniversary, by that time, she was in her late 70s and he was in his early 80s. Put in that perspective, you'll see that it really isn't that much of a gap.
I remember everyone got furious when 22 year old MGK called Eminem’s daughter Hailie hot (who was 16). That was 2012
Girls in my high school were disgusted with a senior trying to date a soft more girl. They were acting like it was pedophilia. They told some of the juniors about it and expected me to be shocked. I just nodded.
Nobody cared at my high school when a senior dated a sophomore. When did you go to high school? What years?

I legit wish I could trade places with a foid for a year minus the dick riding just to see how bad they really have it like honestly aside from people trying to touch their bodies which isnt even a big deal what do they really have thats so bad.

Funny they are not traumatised agefrauding to get into the club or buy liqour so they can hunt for cock! Id say that the male should be atleast 5 years older for the foid. No teen highschool and middleschool sex for young chads. Just like in the old days. 16 year old foid marrying a well established gentleman.

Hahahahahaha!

Hahahahahaha. And they often do!
That’s why the word jailbait exists
Funny they are not traumatised agefrauding to get into the club or buy liqour so they can hunt for cock! Id say that the male should be atleast 5 years older for the foid. No teen highschool and middleschool sex for young chads. Just like in the old days. 16 year old foid marrying a well established gentleman.
They are only traumatized because they’re taught to be traumatized

What’s funny is that many 16 year olds could pass as a 23 year old
Even a 24 year old Chad qb for the NY Jets got shamed back in 2011 for banging a 17 y/o Stacy he met in a night club and she admitted she used a fake ID to get in.

I bet you now, 8 years later, the foid who's now 25 is somewhere talking about how she was raped and traumatized by a wealthy, athletic Chad quarterback because she was 17 and didn't know what she was doing when she spread her legs for that rich, Chad dick.
I’ve seen a 14 year old who could pass as 21
Around where I,live there was a stripper dancing at this strip club who was 14 but had a phony ID that said she was 20. Of course when it was discovered, it was the male managers and owner of the club who were at fault.

Metoo
It was creepy. Only by voice and mannerisms could a guess be made
Sometimes the voice sounds like an adult as well. Many high school have even the voice of a 23 year old

Even a 24 year old Chad qb for the NY Jets got shamed back in 2011 for banging a 17 y/o Stacy he met in a night club and she admitted she used a fake ID to get in.

I bet you now, 8 years later, the foid who's now 25 is somewhere talking about how she was raped and traumatized by a wealthy, athletic Chad quarterback because she was 17 and didn't know what she was doing when she spread her legs for that rich, Chad dick.

Around where I,live there was a stripper dancing at this strip club who was 14 but had a phony ID that said she was 20. Of course when it was discovered, it was the male managers and owner of the club who were at fault.
Are 18-20 year olds allowed to be strippers in the USA?

Yeah they are. One foid I knew started when she was 17
Isn’t 17 illegal? I also thought if they have alcohol you aren’t allowed in

Isn’t 17 illegal? I also thought if they have alcohol you aren’t allowed in
It is but fake ID's and shit. Plus they can dance but not drink but there's no law being broken if you don't get caught.

It is but fake ID's and shit. Plus they can dance but not drink but there's no law being broken if you don't get caught.
Do you know of any 18 year old strippers who did NOT need a fake ID?