Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids who commit crimes should fuck ugly men/non chads for community service

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
ded srs

They already take in a million cocks day in and out and sex is "not a big deal" to them. It only makes sense.

Ezgifcom gif maker 59

if it was law, no foid would commit a crime.

To them, that's an even bigger crime

Not many foids in jail, but they're more toxic than men, why

yes man
it would be cool if the systems in place in those "public toilet" hentai doujinshi could be implemented in reality tbhtbh

Yes I agree, especially anal, including by fist

Female crime rate would be nonexistent

Imagine drinking a different glass of orange juice everyday and then saying it's the biggest holocaust ever if someone, one day, makes you drink a glass of orange juice from a different brand.

This is how I see promiscuous foids talking about rape, especially rape with no relevant physical injuries or anything.

Big iq threat tbh.Some foids would rather have sex with sub5 men than being imprisoned for 5 years or something,so this could def work

The absolute worst thing that can happen to a foid is to be creampied by an incel. It's a good punishment.

When socially undesirable men go to prison they get fucked by other socially undesirable men, so why not? Socially undesirable women getting fucked by socially undesirable men seems about fair to me. Actually, it's less cruel because the female doesn't have to be gay.