Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee foids who "self harm"

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
These foids make me gigaLOL every single time I see a teenage toilet and their "self harm" cuts. JFL. In my highschool I remember there were a few fat landwhales who would do it constantly. I swear 90% of them are fat asses. Another way for them to gather attention but they are such memes. Meme fucking gender.

If you want to kill yourself, fucking do it. This is what tic tac and diet coke overdosing foids don't fucking get. They will never kill themselves because they don't need to or have the reasoning to (tutorial island). Men who want to get it done because we're not fucking pussys. Men do not teehee "cut myself to let out my inner pain". Fucking retard foids. I hate tictac foids. Fucking do it, oh wait you won't because you have no reason to due to being on the tutorial island in the tutorial village with no enemies with cheats.

Male suicide

Female suicide

female suicide = attention whoring gone wrong

This is what tic tac and diet coke overdosing foids don't fucking get.
:feelskek:

Very based threads.
Women only pretend to be suicidal to garner attention.
What's with the cutting thing, seriously ?
If you hate your life and are depressed then you don't cut yourself, you kill yourself.

Don't worry IT I'm not advocating for anything here..

When an incel ropes it is genuine. Some normies attempt suicide as a cry for help but if you are an incel you know things don't have any hope of getting better. You were born into a genetic prison and the only way out is death.

Holes will never know what real isolation is. They can get instant affection and validation anytime they want. Foids and depression is not a thing. Fuck them all.

Holes will never know what real isolation is. They can get instant affection and validation anytime they want. Foids and depression is not a thing. Fuck them all.
AMEN

I used to cut myself when I was 12 probably the most cringe thing I ever did. I wasn't suicidal at all, I was just emotionally retarded. and I saw other people using it as an emotional coping mechanism (which it didn't actually work as) so I figured I'd give it a try. The first time a girl rejected me I spent the entire evening cutting myself lmao.

I used to cut myself when I was 12 probably the most cringe thing I ever did. I wasn't suicidal at all, I was just emotionally retarded. and I saw other people using it as an emotional coping mechanism (which it didn't actually work as) so I figured I'd give it a try. The first time a girl rejected me I spent the entire evening cutting myself lmao.
Did it help with the pain? Ive been thinking of cutting myself to numb the pain but I'm hesitant. Also do people say anything about ur scars?

lol i think youre my favorite poster

Did it help with the pain? Ive been thinking of cutting myself to numb the pain but I'm hesitant. Also do people say anything about ur scars?
Yeah people think the scars are cringe as fuck. Although I basically never leave my house (even before the corona). Don't bother cutting yourself it's really not worth it lmao, just get something to punch instead it's more effective.

Imagine if the same worked for incels.
All of us would be cutting ourselves to get pussy

Yeah people think the scars are cringe as fuck. Although I basically never leave my house (even before the corona). Don't bother cutting yourself it's really not worth it lmao, just get something to punch instead it's more effective.
Thats fucked id expect people to be more sympathetic but I guess that only works for foids

Foids could never self harm themselves so hard that they end up with incel tier lookz

Thats fucked id expect people to be more sympathetic but I guess that only works for foids
The scars aren't that bad now really. I think giving a lot of sympathy kind of validates the retarded behavior anyway, people being negative about it towards me probably contributed to me never doing it again. It's just really feminine attention whoring behavior that doesn't deserve any respect.

Foids get so many shitty tattoos that I'm convinced self-harm scars are just their version of DIY.

These foids make me gigaLOL every single time I see a teenage toilet and their "self harm" cuts. JFL. In my highschool I remember there were a few fat landwhales who would do it constantly. I swear 90% of them are fat asses. Another way for them to gather attention but they are such memes. Meme fucking gender.

If you want to kill yourself, fucking do it. This is what tic tac and diet coke overdosing foids don't fucking get. They will never kill themselves because they don't need to or have the reasoning to (tutorial island). Men who want to get it done because we're not fucking pussys. Men do not teehee "cut myself to let out my inner pain". Fucking retard foids. I hate tictac foids. Fucking do it, oh wait you won't because you have no reason to due to being on the tutorial island in the tutorial village with no enemies with cheats.

Male suicide

View attachment 251725View attachment 251726 View attachment 251728

Female suicide
View attachment 251729View attachment 251730
Foids self-harm because they can't get Chad and keep getting approached by ugly men. They self-harm hoping that Chad will feel sorry for them and pity date them.

"women attempt suicide more than men! women are oppressed!"

Depression isn't real in foids. They use mental problems as a way of getting attention and excusing their poor behavior.

Male suicide

View attachment 251725View attachment 251726 View attachment 251728

Female suicide
View attachment 251729View attachment 251730
Good post bro :feelsautistic:

Attention whoring "suicidal" whores piss me off
FUCK off and your stupid tutorial island. wouldnt last 1 day in an ugly mans body.

I'm sure some Self Harm le Femcel lurker is reading this :feelskek:
My PM box is open :feelshmm:

When an incel ropes it is genuine. Some normies attempt suicide as a cry for help but if you are an incel you know things don't have any hope of getting better. You were born into a genetic prison and the only way out is death.

Good post bro :feelsautistic:

Attention whoring "suicidal" whores piss me off
FUCK off and your stupid tutorial island. wouldnt last 1 day in an ugly mans body.
Depression isn't real in foids. They use mental problems as a way of getting attention and excusing their poor behavior.

What's with the cutting thing, seriously ?
If you hate your life and are depressed then you don't cut yourself, you kill yourself.
It's not even close to a sui attempt really. It's basically like cooming or quick highs. The sight of the blood causes a bit of a headrush. That being said, that kind of thing is still a male thing and their is no reason for foids to be that shitty. Plus, foids can always afford real drugs anyways. Anyone who allows others to see that they have cuts is pretty much like a fakecel of cutter culture too, covering up is mandatory.

Attention seeking whores