Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foids will admit that all they care about is looks

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
A foid co-worker today told me that she thought another co-worker wasn't treating his girlfriend appropriately.

I said, "What do you mean?"

I was expecting her to say some feminist bullshit about how he told her to "shut up" or scolded her for doing something stupid or whatever. But I was caught off guard by her response.

She said, "It's not like he's amazing-looking or anything. So he shouldn't be ordering her around like that."

My jaw dropped but I tried to hide it. I said, "Yeah, I know what you mean". I wasn't lying. She was right. But fuck.

No matter how much you've accepted the blackpill, it's still bizarre to hear foids say this stuff in real life.

Last edited:
Sometimes they do say the truth

Brutal when toilets tell truth.

If they can openly admit it in public without facing any repercussions, then that's a large symbol pointing to the fact that they've already won in society and are currently holding a significant amount of power. Imagine if a female said this in the 1920s, that female would immediately be called a slut and dismissed, but since they can say that openly it's over already.

RIP wagiecels pewpew.

Women are stupid spoiled cunts, the sooner the west takes their rights away the better it will be for everyone. They don't deserve any rights or respect whatsoever.

On the one hand you should say something to shame her, but then you might get fired.

Honk Honk its over

That also indicates that chad can treat women however he wants and it's acceptable because of his attractive facial bones.

On the one hand you should say something to shame her, but then you might get fired.

Honk Honk its over

I couldn't care less if I got fired from my shitty job.

But I was speechless; I simply wasn't expecting a foid to be that direct about the blackpill.

That also indicates that chad can treat women however he wants and it's acceptable because of his attractive facial bones.
I mean, that was never really a secret was it?

Chad can walk on water and fly to the next star system in seconds if he so pleases, Chad can do anything he wants and literally nobody will stop him or care simply because he's like 5-6 inches taller and has a few extra mm of bone due to something he never worked on himself. Clown world we live in pewpew.

A foid co-worker today told me that she thought another co-worker wasn't treating his girlfriend appropriately.

I said, "What do you mean?"

I was expecting her to say some feminist bullshit about how he told her to "shut up" or scolded her for doing something stupid or whatever. But I was caught off guard by her response.

She said, "It's not like he's amazing-looking or anything. So he shouldn't be ordering her around like that."

My jaw dropped but I tried to hide it. I said, "Yeah, I know what you mean". I wasn't lying. She was right. But fuck.

No matter how much you've accepted the blackpill, it's still bizarre to hear foids say this stuff in real life.
I’ve noticed this too recently. Foids expect men to act like how they look and be beta

I’ve noticed this too recently. Foids expect men to act like how they look and be beta
No bro just run game and act alpha

Society is very feministic now compared to before, everyone values beauty over sheer brawn. Chads of the long haired prettyboy variety are probably a true 10/10 in today's world

If they can openly admit it in public without facing any repercussions, then that's a large symbol pointing to the fact that they've already won in society and are currently holding a significant amount of power. Imagine if a female said this in the 1920s, that female would immediately be called a slut and dismissed, but since they can say that openly it's over already.

RIP wagiecels pewpew.
Yup,they are literally behaving like Conquerors, like mongols in Russia or smth, putting down their near slaves as they want and reaping money with taxes. They don't even have to kill or threat anyone with guns-cucks will do it for them.
Also yeah, the worse you look-the less you can allow yourself to do

If a foid can talk with you about such stuff, means you are not a truecel. if you were truly ugly she would never talk with you about how other people look, unless she wants to mock you. what would you rate yourself op?

If a foid can talk with you about such stuff, means you are not a truecel. if you were truly ugly she would never talk with you about how other people look, unless she wants to mock you. what would you rate yourself op?

I would rate myself a 3/10, but I can fraud my way up to a "4/10" by beard-frauding and with my hair styled so as to cover up my acne scars.

This foid has mocked me and she's insulted my frame before, expressing disbelief that I ever played sports in my life (I've played many, many sports all throughout my life, even when I was a little kid, and have always been decent at them).

If you're a framecel, foids just assume you suck at anything physically demanding.

I would rate myself a 3/10, but I can fraud my way up to a "4/10" by beard-frauding and with my hair styled so as to cover up my acne scars.

This foid has mocked me and she's insulted my frame before, expressing disbelief that I ever played sports in my life (I've played many, many sports all throughout my life, even when I was a little kid, and have always been decent at them).

If you're a framecel, foids just assume you suck at anything physically demanding.
hmmm, maybe she really just wanted to make fun of you. she wanted to see how an ugly male would react when she calls somebody else ugly. she wanted to make you uncomfortable. just my theory tho.

hmmm, maybe she really just wanted to make fun of you. she wanted to see how an ugly male would react when she calls somebody else ugly. she wanted to make you uncomfortable. just my theory tho.

I think that was the case.

Women are stupid spoiled cunts, the sooner the west takes their rights away the better it will be for everyone. They don't deserve any rights or respect whatsoever.