Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids will ask one Chad out, get rejected, and then vow to never ask a guy out again.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Like no shit, you're going to get rejected if you're a 5/10 girl asking a 8/10 dude (with multiple options) to be your boyfriend. But they'll never learn their lesson and go for their looksmatch, no instead they'll rant about how "all men are trash", or they'll say something like "yeah the one time I approached a guy, I got rejected, guys hate being approached". You know those women on Reddit who claim they "approach" guys and always get rejected? They aren't going for their looksmatch, I guarantee you.

It's all because they only chase attractive guys. We don't exist to them. If this world was balanced, every guy would be with his looksmatch. Instead we have almost every eligible girl competing for the same 10% of men.

You will never experience a girl trying to get you to fuck her. You will never experience the pure validation from the fact that a girl ACTUALLY TRIED TO COURT YOU.

Last edited:
Tbh I think the chance of getting sued for sexual harrassment is pretty low, its just a painful rejection and maybe some laughing from ppl around.

Like no shit, you're going to get rejected if you're a 5/10 girl asking a 8/10 dude (with multiple options) to be your boyfriend. But they'll never learn their lesson and go for their looksmatch, no instead they'll rant about how "all men are trash", or they'll say something like "yeah the one time I approached a guy, I got rejected, guys hate being approached". You know those women on Reddit who claim they "approach" guys and always get rejected? They aren't going for their looksmatch, I guarantee you.

It's all because they only chase attractive guys. We don't exist to them. If this world was balanced, every guy would be with his looksmatch. Instead we have almost every eligible girl competing for the same 10% of men.

You will never experience a girl trying to get you to fuck her. You will never experience the pure validation from the fact that a girl ACTUALLY TRIED TO COURT YOU.
All foids are Chadsexual

Guarantee you a foid will have at worst 95% success rate of getting a non-chad to say yes. 99.5 if she's white.

There is no fear of rejection here. Just chad only on overdrive.

When a foid cant get chad, she projects all her problems on other men.

If you have a problem you neEd to find a solution foR it.

Woman base their attractiveness of their fakeup not their "average at best" looks.

When a foid cant get chad, she projects all her problems on other men.
Yep one chad cheats on her and all men are scum despite most men never getting a chance.

Tbh, most normie dudes that ask chicks way out of their league as well.
Willingly trying to go for your looksmatch is an incel trait.

Tbh, most normie dudes that ask chicks way out of their league as well.
Willingly trying to go for your looksmatch is an incel trait.
yeah, and foids like self awareness just like these guys. Thing is, normies will soon realize these women are out of their league due to the amount of rejections they'll get.

Foids on the other hand will get pumped and dumped by chad and never figure this out, they'll just think dumb shit like "all men are assholes"

Last edited:
yeah, and foids like self awareness just like these guys. Thing is, normies will soon realize these women are out of their league due to the amount of rejections they'll get.

Foids on the other hand will get pumped and dumped by chad and never figure this out, they'll just think dumb shit like "all men are assholes"
They don't consider sub-8's as men.

Women don't consider sub 8 men as human beings

Tbh I think the chance of getting sued for sexual harrassment is pretty low, its just a painful rejection and maybe some laughing from ppl around.
tbh one bad autism moment can fuck up ur life