Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids will betabuxx for Chad

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
I had been talking to some foid on my chadfish account, and I had told her that "I" (Chad) was going to be homeless soon. Instantly she's all concerned, like "What?!!?!? How??!!? OMG!" and literally offers to send Chad money. I'm sure she was serious about it as well, because she'd said she would meet up with him.

It really does go Chad > Foid > Normie. That's why the classic Pimp > Prostitute > Client thing has always existed. Sub-Chad men give money to foids, foids give money to Chads.

I remember thinking at the time that it was just proof that all the bullshit TheRedPill and other PUA copes spout is laughably wrong. They'd say that no woman will respect you if aren't settled on two feet, in a good job, with your own home etc. JFL. That's because the guys on /r/TRP are cuck beta failed normies. If you're a Chad, foids will give you money, because genetically you are a billionaire.

Yep. All the deadbeat stories you see online and on tv court shows they always ask the foid the same question - why are you with him? And they give a sheepish "i unno" response when we all know the reason they support thug maxing amateur rappers.

They will do ANYTHING for a chad and we can't even get them to treat us basic human beings.

I used to know this gigachad in college who didn't have a car and had several foids driving him around like they were his personal cab/taxi
Also slept at their place and ate their food

Meanwhile normies have to pay restaurants and movie theater tickets for foids who may or may not put out on the 3rd date jfl
Those same normies will be in big trouble if they don't buy them gifts for valentine's day, birthday and whatever else

Chads live on a different plane of reality

Yep. All the deadbeat stories you see online and on tv court shows they always ask the foid the same question - why are you with him? And they give a sheepish "i unno" response when we all know the reason they support thug maxing amateur rappers.

They will do ANYTHING for a chad and we can't even get them to treat us basic human beings.
So much this. My neighbor was a bum and he still found a girl with a STEM degree who was willing to betabux for him, while he did absolutely nothing except playing video games or making sport - he lived the absolutely ideal life, had not a worry in the world. Do you know what? He has perfect craniofacial symmetry, a chad jaw and long hair that is not thinning in the slightest.

Yeah JFL. Imagine not being blackpilled holy shit. Normie men are so fucking stupid.

Funniest is when you see/hear cucks complaining about this shit. "I just don't know what she sees in him!!" JFL.

Yeah JFL. Imagine not being blackpilled holy shit. Normie men are so fucking stupid.

Funniest is when you see/hear cucks complaining about this shit. "I just don't know what she sees in him!!" JFL.
Unironically. As soon as I took the Black Pill everything suddenly made sense, because I saw guys succeeding all day with women while they incorporated the literal antithesis of everything your bluepilled talents tell you (e.g. NEETs, open drug addicts, criminals) without being able to make sense to that behavior. Now I know: "Looks is everything."

Oooooor they say that he was "manipulative" @shii410 :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I remember watching a video of blue skies media where he talked about trying to date a foid who was handicapped and couldnt work
He asked her what accident happened to put her in that state
She said her ex beat the fuck out of her so much for 6 years it resulted in those permanent injuries jfl. She even had several children with him
HOW IS THIS MANIPULATIVE
HOW IS BEATING THE FUCK OUT OF HER UNTIL SHES CRIPPLED MANIPULATIVE

Muh personality detector

I had been talking to some foid on my chadfish account, and I had told her that "I" (Chad) was going to be homeless soon. Instantly she's all concerned, like "What?!!?!? How??!!? OMG!" and literally offers to send Chad money. I'm sure she was serious about it as well, because she'd said she would meet up with him.

It really does go Chad > Foid > Normie. That's why the classic Pimp > Prostitute > Client thing has always existed. Sub-Chad men give money to foids, foids give money to Chads.

I remember thinking at the time that it was just proof that all the bullshit TheRedPill and other PUA copes spout is laughably wrong. They'd say that no woman will respect you if aren't settled on two feet, in a good job, with your own home etc. JFL. That's because the guys on /r/TRP are cuck beta failed normies. If you're a Chad, foids will give you money, because genetically you are a billionaire.
View attachment 390863
not only foids but also soyciety as a whole will betabuxx for chad

Unironically. As soon as I took the Black Pill everything suddenly made sense, because I saw guys succeeding all day with women while they incorporated the literal antithesis of everything your bluepilled talents tell you (e.g. NEETs, open drug addicts, criminals) without being able to make sense to that behavior. Now I know: "Looks is everything."
Must be borderline traumatizing to witness this

I asked myself those questions when I was like 14 to 16. How the fuck do normies not grow out of this and realize what's going on

Chad is a God among humans according to foids

Alphas are treated by women the way Betas treat women

So much this. My neighbor was a bum and he still found a girl with a STEM degree who was willing to betabux for him, while he did absolutely nothing except playing video games or making sport - he lived the absolutely ideal life, had not a worry in the world. Do you know what? He has perfect craniofacial symmetry, a chad jaw and long hair that is not thinning in the slightest.
How tall do you suppose he was?

Oooooor they say that he was "manipulative" @shii410 :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I remember watching a video of blue skies media where he talked about trying to date a foid who was handicapped and couldnt work
He asked her what accident happened to put her in that state
She said her ex beat the fuck out of her so much for 6 years it resulted in those permanent injuries jfl. She even had several children with him
HOW IS THIS MANIPULATIVE
HOW IS BEATING THE FUCK OUT OF HER UNTIL SHES CRIPPLED MANIPULATIVE

Muh personality detector
"Manipulative" JFL. If only foids would just admit to being attracted to violent Chads rather than claiming they were manipulated by a troglodyte retard who can't even spell let alone cleverly deceive someone lmao.

Even if I was in the dating market I could never in a million years go for a foid who had been in an abusive relationship. It's over at that point. That foid is finished. They NEVER get over the Chad who beat them. Something about foid psychology just makes them instantly fall in love with a Chad who beats them lmao. It's like the forever expanding list of cases where some guy intervenes in a domestic violence incident and then gets attacked/hurt by the foid he helped. LMFAO.

Lol at that San Andreas screenshot

View attachment 390863
Cope thread tbh

Sub6 foids would betabuxx chad

Literal 8+/10 model tier foids want to be treated like Queens. Chad with an empty wallet will never fulfill those desires of wanting to be in yachts and taking trips to Europe on a yearly basis.

Chad > Foid > Normie
The social pyramid. Foids would never dare to go against it, they will remain in their spot forever, worshipping chads and hating normies/incels

Cope thread tbh

Sub6 foids would betabuxx chad

Literal 8+/10 model tier foids want to be treated like Queens. Chad with an empty wallet will never fulfill those desires of wanting to be in yachts and taking trips to Europe on a yearly basis.
Lmao you have no idea. Those model tier foids are no different to other foids. Imagine thinking you're blackpilled and actually believing foids want Chad to have money :lul: their lifestyle can be funded by internet simps, Chad doesn't need to pay shit. They don't need to get money exclusively from one source do they? You think Chad is in a monogamous relationship with all the foids he fucks? :feelskek:

Chads always win

When it comes to chad females are the simps.

but according to ITers we need to work hard to betabuxx a foid who isnt into us, bc otherwise we have nothing to offer :soy:

One of the biggest suifuels there is imo.

I used to know this gigachad in college who didn't have a car and had several foids driving him around like they were his personal cab/taxi
Also slept at their place and ate their food

Meanwhile normies have to pay restaurants and movie theater tickets for foids who may or may not put out on the 3rd date jfl
Those same normies will be in big trouble if they don't buy them gifts for valentine's day, birthday and whatever else

Chads live on a different plane of reality
These days I’d expect to be a high tier Chad would require being ripped/working a out a lot in addition to very good genetics.

In that sense it seems like women have it much easier in terms of looksmaxxing themselves since they don’t have to work out all the time they can reach almost all their potential by just not being fat.

We’re it so easy...

Not surprising femoids will bend over backwards for chads....quite literally.