Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Foids will do anything. Adam Savage get's #MeToo'd by his sister.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
As much as I don't actually care about the old soyboy, this is a bit wacko.

Former “Mythbusters” co-host Adam Savage allegedly sexually abused his younger sister for years while calling himself the “raping blob” during the late 1970s, the woman says in a lawsuit filed Tuesday.
Miranda Pacchiana, 51, claims the abuse happened when she was between 7 and 10 years old when the siblings lived in Sleepy Hollow, New York.
The suit says Savage, who was between 9 and 12 years old at the time, would prevent Pacchiana from leaving the bed and anally rape her.
Just have your sister come after you, claiming that you raped her anally when you were both pre-teen.

At least the mother isn't dealing with her daughter's shit.
The siblings’ mother, Karen Savage, came to Adam’s defense Tuesday.
“It makes me very sad to say this, but my daughter suffers from severe mental health challenges, and it’s devastating that she’s putting Adam and our entire family through this. Adam is a good man, and I support him completely.”

Of course, if you just simply check twitter, there are people believing his sister.

View: https://twitter.com/palladianblue/status/1278048558751481857

View: https://twitter.com/pi8you/status/1277989866207412224

Fucking yikes :soy:

If she accused some random nobody she won't get all the media attention and white knights flocking to her, so she went after her brother because he's famous.

Foids are sick in the head.

He deserves it, as a soyboy he has been proliferating this culture for years

fucking yikes! also anything from ny post is fake news. didnt know who adam savage is but he looks like dr pizza lmao. Good on the mother for not mindlessly supporting this parasite

While Adam Savage is a cringe soyboy its still insane and bad that this is happening. Kind of funny though if he ever supported the retardation that is #metoo.

WOMEN ARE QUEENS, DONT YOU SEE HOW THEY ARE SYSTEMATICALLY OPPRESSED
EVERY SINGLE RAPE ALLEGATION IS CORRECT BECAUSE WOMEN ARE INCAPABLE OF BEING IMMORAL! FUCK THE PATRIARCHAL "INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY" BULLSHIT BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

It is totally fair to wait 40 years to accuse someone of rape and ruin their life. Totally.

Worthless whores will stoop down to any level just for a crumb of attention

With a yikessssss, oh yeah it's a fucking yikessssssss yooooooooo.

He's no Volcel!

Another incel soy feminist career ruined. Funny thing, there's a celebrity who ADMITTED to raping her sister as a child. This has been known for years, and she's been living it up like Jizzlane Maxwell this entire time:

2020 06 30 19 38 31 lena dunham   Google Search

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:. Pussy pass = invincible

I mog aDam! Lol. I look way younger than him! Finaly my babyface has paid off!

He looked like an average kid, but there's not many pictures of her as younger. Just old (raped) blob pics...

In one paragraph she says 9. Then in another she say toddler! ???

He must be really rich...

At least the mother is telling everyone its a lie. I dont know anything about adam savage other than the stuff he does like making props and sets but he always makes cool ass shit and he obviously knows what he is doing
The dude with red hair from the mythbusters show

Foids would literally betray their own blood for gain. That guy was a soyboy so I don’t care but it just shows that even foids in your own family will sell you out at any time

This is funny and sad at the same time
1) Kids getting anal raped isn't even going to hurt if it's another kid. Talking physics here. Nobody is thinking Adam had a huge cock at 10. His little pecker is going inside a little anus. It fits perfectly. Kids are made to have huge shits that are bigger than a dick and also kids regularly get their temperature checked anally. It's usual for kids to play with their anus as well. There was literally no pain from what he did

2) Anally raped for multiple years? Bitch please!! You know she enjoyed it or at the very least it wasn't a great discomfort to her and she probably feigned annoyance. I can see her watching Saturday morning cartoons when Adam comes up from behind her and lowers her bottoms then goes right into her anus. She just keeps watching cartoons as she is getting drilled into the bedroom floor until Mom calls for them to come and get breakfast. Then she picks up her bottoms, adjusts her panties, then goes WITH A SMILE to go eat breakfast with her family. At no point was she hurt. It was just something to do. Something to pass the time. Same with married women that don't 'feel' like having sex. They just go starfish and let the man do what he needs to so he can get it out of his system and do normal things.

It's pretty fucking clear she's mentally ill, how are people believing her?

He didn’t do shit to her. That myth is is about to get busted.

I hope he at least busted a nut
And no I don't believe this happened

fuck I hated how shit mythbusters got. EXPLOSIONS :soy::soy::soy: and now he's making more and more soy for discovery. so fuck him but it'd be a shame if it happened this way :waitwhat:

He deserves it, as a soyboy he has been proliferating this culture for years
While Adam Savage is a cringe soyboy its still insane and bad that this is happening. Kind of funny though if he ever supported the retardation that is #metoo.
Foids would literally betray their own blood for gain. That guy was a soyboy so I don’t care but it just shows that even foids in your own family will sell you out at any time
How is he soy? What did ge do?

I can't picture him being lowinhib enough to rape. He seems too interested in technical stuff.

fuck that stupid bitch, false accusations should have consquences

Imagine getting ur entire fucking career ruined by ur jelly sister, would hire a killer on this bitch ngl

Holes have the power, and we can't do anything with that

He isn't called savage for nothing :feelskek:

Don't feel sorry for him, he's one of those guys that would call us losers that just need to "work on our personalities", I always smile when men like that come face to face with the reality of women and what they do

I've never heard of a 9-year old anally raping someone...

First of all, I thought the strength differences between males and females largely exists at/after puberty.

That shit happened 50 years ago
no man should be persecuted for something that old

10 yo rapist, now I've seen everything.