Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids will do pretty much anything with normies

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
EXCEPT fuck them.

This is what you Sub-8-Law-denying imbeciles will never understand.

You see foids talking, flirting, being playful, proposing social getogethers, and even going out of their way to do favors for normies. And you assume this leads to sex.

It DOESN'T. IT'S ALL A SCAM.

They're just trying to rope normies in to betabuxing. There is ZERO intent to have passionate sex with the normie.

In fact, they find the normie sexually repulsive, and want to have as little sex as possible with him while still getting all if his time, money, and attention.

And then they're on to the next sucker.

Sub-8 is law.

Last edited:
Sub8 law deniers don’t understand what sub8 law actually is. It’s literally a blackpill, which states that normies have a hardER time getting girls compared to Chad and are effectively forced to betabux for starfish sex once every few months. That’s practically common knowledge on here by now.

Nobody is saying “hurr durr a 7/10 is gonna be incel xdd”, because that’s false, but he WILL have a harder time compared to an 8/10, which is obvious.

Imagine orbiting a toilet. Better incel than cuck.

Women want orbiters and sub 8 “friends” but they only want to fuck Chad.

So many incels will deny this simple, obvious truth until they're blue in the face.

fuck chad, get cuck betabux to raise your child while extracting resources = every single mother in the uk.

fuck chad, get cuck betabux to raise your child while extracting resources = every single mother in the uk.

It's the U.S. too my friend.

Let this clown world burn to the ground.

Sub8 law deniers don’t understand what sub8 law actually is. It’s literally a blackpill, which states that normies have a hardER time getting girls compared to Chad and are effectively forced to betabux for starfish sex once every few months. That’s practically common knowledge on here by now.

Nobody is saying “hurr durr a 7/10 is gonna be incel xdd”, because that’s false, but he WILL have a harder time compared to an 8/10, which is obvious.
This is what everyone should be saying instead of stupid shit like 99/1 rule theory

I don't undestand what this sub-8 thing is, but women are manipulative.
They are attention seekers and keep orbiters around for entertainment.

"BUT I SAW A NORMIE WALKING NEXT TO A GIRL OUTSIDE"

Do you know that they were fucking?

8/10 will have a harder time than a 9/10. This shit is retarded. 9/10 will have it harder than 10/10. Jfl. Sub-10 is law boyo.
ha ha :feelsseriously:

I should’ve been more specific, it’s effectively a cutoff at the 8/10 mark that could be determined by “Does this individual do well on tinder?” That determines how much work they have to put into getting a gf

So for example, we can easily use 8+/10 men as Chadfishes, but 7/10 is debatable, and we definitely can’t use a 6/10 male. I hope that makes more sense

Incels are so starved for females that they just assume anyone with a foid is fucking her.

It's like a starving African seeing any random American family and just assuming that they have their own private jet.

The 3 most valuable commodities on the planet are:

1) time
2) pussy
3) money (resources)

If you think foids are going to be so willing to give up one of the most coveted commodities on earth to some average normie, you don't understand how nature works.

Human pets, you mean. Because as far as I know friends exchange favors. That is single sided.

Seriously read some ask reddit threads. Those normies will talk about a girl flirting with them, grabbing their crotch, making out with them but as soon as the normie tries to make a step towards sex the girl will cut all contact and act like she was some pure virgin girl that wasn’t just dry humping the guy.

Some cels are so retarded are so unfortunately low IQ/delusional/inexperienced that they think seeing a normie orbitting a girl outside means they're fucking
Seriously read some ask reddit threads. Those normies will talk about a girl flirting with them, grabbing their crotch, making out with them but as soon as the normie tries to make a step towards sex the girl will cut all contact and act like she was some pure virgin girl that wasn’t just dry humping the guy.
They hold back from being the total hoes they are, but only with non chads.