Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids working in the Medical Field are the reason why no COVID-19 cure exists yet

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Having foids working in scientific and medical fields essentially guarantees that virtually no scientific progress on COVID19 will be made as the foids larping as scientists will be too busy on tinder sexting chads.

Also foids "working" in the Life sciences as researchers will actually disturb & distract the men who are ACTUALLY working on the cure by wearing skimpy whore outfits and filthy fakeup and taking selfies and nudes to send to chad and sell to beta cucks.

Further to this, half the time the male Scientistcels will be perpetually living in fear of being #metoo'ed by their workmate foids such that their ability to quickly create a cure for St. COVID-19cel will be greatly impaired.

How is this relevant to the inceldom Discourse?

This validates what we in the Incel Cinematic Universe have known for years - remove all foids from the workforce and this will end inceldom, propel science and technology to the future and normalise the Sexual Market Place

JFL at foids having "professions" or "careers"

Take away female rights NOW

Remove all foids from the workforce and this will end inceldom
This is the same bullshit as Religion Copers. Women will still be sexting Chad at home when they're not at work. The only solution is to delete the dating apps and make the internet completely inaccessible to foids. Which is impossible, so there is no solution for the Inceldom. When you're ugly, it's over for you.

This is the same bullshit as Religion Copers. Women will still be sexting Chad at home when they're not at work. The only solution is to delete the dating apps and make the internet completely inaccessible to foids. Which is impossible, so there is no solution for the Inceldom. When you're ugly, it's over for you.
i thought you cant have foids as pfp?

This validates what we in the Incel Cinematic Universe have known for years - remove all foids from the workforce and this will end inceldom, propel science and technology to the future and normalise the Sexual Market Place

Based af

Based. Cum receptacles can't do science, why are they even there?

10th generation intel core i9 IQ

The only profession a foid should have is being a mom to the kids of her LOOKSMATCHED husband.
Take away female rights NOW
I concur :feelsokman:
And drivers licenses.
Brutal Drivers licencePill
@LastGerman
There is this Scottish Stacy scientist that's developing a vaccine that will release soon:

0_JS207490541.jpg
An incel scientist who worked 20hr shifts for 3 straight months to develop the COVID-19 antidote whilst Scottish Stacy was having an orgy with chad and his 6 black friends will be told by the cucked Medical Bosses to let Stacy take all the credit for the cure because of muh foid empowerment even though she did jack shit to develop the cure jfl
Based and High IQ

You're right - kick out foids from dating apps and the internet

removing foids from the workforce means they become more reliant on men (betabuxx) and marry earlier and this will drastically reduce inceldom numbers.
It's Okay if Foid is dead. If still alive, then Cuck.
Brutal NecroPill
Based. Cum receptacles can't do science, why are they even there?
Nothing of substance has ever been contributed to the natural sciences by foids. Marie Curie shamelessly took credit for work conducted by her husband Pierre Curie and Professor Henri Becquerel. Foids are there just to LARP as scientists and attract an Ultra Giga Chad.

Last edited:
10th generation intel core i9 IQ

The only profession a foid should have is being a mom to the kids of her LOOKSMATCHED husband.

I concur :feelsokman:

Brutal Drivers licencePill
@LastGerman

An incel scientist who worked 20hr shifts for 3 straight months to develop the COVID-19 antidote whilst Scottish Stacy was having an orgy with chad and his 6 black friends will be told by the cucked Medical Bosses to let Stacy take all the credit for the cure because of muh foid empowerment even though she did jack shit to develop the cure jfl

Based and High IQ

You're right - kick out foids from dating apps and the internet

removing foids from the workforce means they become more reliant on men (betabuxx) and marry earlier and this will drastically reduce inceldom numbers.

Brutal NecroPill

Nothing of substance has ever been contributed to the natural sciences by foids. Marie Curie shamelessly took credit for work conducted by her husband Pierre Curie and Professor Henri Becquerel. Foids are there just to LARP as scientists and attract an Ultra Giga Chad.

outstanding post

and have you noticed how in many movies the smart scientist is always a toilet? From the top of my head i can recall the movie “arrival” with the quintessential roastie by the name of Amy Adams(there is something about her saggy fucking face and chubster body that really puts me in ragemode), where they sent a whole platoon of choppers and fbicels to get her from her house because she is the only person that can tRaNsLaTe fRoM AlieNsPeAK

won't they still have the innate desire for gigachad? even without the internet?

Having foids working in scientific and medical fields essentially guarantees that virtually no scientific progress on COVID19 will be made as the foids larping as scientists will be too busy on tinder sexting chads.

Also foids "working" in the Life sciences as researchers will actually disturb & distract the men who are ACTUALLY working on the cure by wearing skimpy whore outfits and filthy fakeup and taking selfies and nudes to send to chad and sell to beta cucks.

Further to this, half the time the male Scientistcels will be perpetually living in fear of being #metoo'ed by their workmate foids such that their ability to quickly create a cure for St. COVID-19cel will be greatly impaired.

How is this relevant to the inceldom Discourse?

Massive Fucking Cope thread

The cure existed before the virus saw the light of day.

It's just not available to you or me, Goyim

Tribute to our beloved GoyimSlayer
@GoyimWithAttitude

JFL this

Foids affect nothing in the grand scheme of things. They're just there, not doing anything worthwhile. Men still do all the heavy lifting

Very based and very false flag pilled.

Use foids for covid 19 experiments, then inject them with other viruses for fun.

won't they still have the innate desire for gigachad? even without the internet?
Before Internet, foids could distinguish between repulsive and ugly. Average looking women have dated average looking men, because they didn't find Chad, so they didn't know he existed within a 100km radius. Now with internet Foids have access to Chads and it's over for many men.

Last edited:

How will females recover?

Before Internet, foids could distinguish between repulsive and ugly. Average looking women have dated average looking men, because they didn't find Chad, so they didn't know he existed within a 100km radius. Now with internet Foids have access to Chads and it's over for many men.
Fair enough good point.

most foids fraud thir ay onto the medical field i heard

outstanding post

and have you noticed how in many movies the smart scientist is always a toilet? From the top of my head i can recall the movie “arrival” with the quintessential roastie by the name of Amy Adams(there is something about her saggy fucking face and chubster body that really puts me in ragemode), where they sent a whole platoon of choppers and fbicels to get her from her house because she is the only person that can tRaNsLaTe fRoM AlieNsPeAK
Roasties are given too much credit tbh ngl.
If roasties never existed we would still have technology but if men never existed we would be living in the stone age
most foids fraud thir ay onto the medical field i heard
They are given a Pussy Pass tbh ngl
How will females recover?
Simps & white knights will save them
Chess GRANDMASTER IQ

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back