Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids would rather die than have sex with an incel

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
A post on IT had a screencap of this thread:

The comments were average bluepill garbage, cucks and foids were united in the belief that "nobody owes you anything, sweaty!"
How do you fucking lack so much self awareness where you think women should never repay an incel for SAVING HER LIFE HOLY SHIT.

At first the whole "foids would rather die than be with an incel" was mostly a huge joke and exaggeration, but it's legit now.

btw cuck if you save a woman.

really?1st time i see this posted here

A vegan foid would rather eat your dead body than have sex with you.

Not only will you not get laid for saving them you could wind up in prison such as the guy who saved the landwhale with her car. Cost him his marriage, job and did jailtime on a false accusation.

HELP NO TOILET.

1.That's gay, unless you're talking about femcels, which don't exist.
2. A lot of incels would

My post made it to IT?

I'm a big boy now.

then they will die (in minecraft)

If understand something materialistic as payment, but sex is a little... Idk how to say it, but that's her own insides and its kinda immoral

My post made it to IT?

I'm a big boy now.
23983.jpg

changed your avi again, eh?
8/10

Yet at the same time they think they are entitled to our help, even if means risking our own lives

To be fair i would rather die than having sex with a 600lb women.

If understand something materialistic as payment, but sex is a little... Idk how to say it, but that's her own insides and its kinda immoral
Bitches give it up easily to multiple dickhead neanderthals all of the time. It's only ever a problem when someone who actually needs it wants it. No excuses.
Yet at the same time they think they are entitled to our help, even if means risking our own lives

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back