• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[JFL] Foids would rather get infected with the virus if that means being close to an abussive Chad

Uglyme

Uglyme

I'm longing for the sweet embrace of death
-
34d 1h 38m
HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
77d 7h 42m
Female brains..

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

co's resident non-postmaxxer
-
27d 17h 35m
I don't think abuse necessarily turns them on, they're just generally turned on by whatever Chad decides to do pewpew.

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Recruit
-
16d 4h 15m
I don't think abuse necessarily turns them on, they're just generally turned on by whatever Chad decides to do pewpew.
Agreed. They like violent chads to be aggressive against everyone else but them.

W

WizardofSoda

Officer
-
40d 10h 32m
Whenever I see violent and dangerous men.. I see horny women doing anything to get near to them.

usernamesevn

usernamesevn

Officer
-
11d 20h 59m
I hope she does. Imagine being locked up in a house with a roastie like this, just imagine the level of annoyance youd be going through, fuck this chad who beats this foids but also god help him

Numb

Numb

Ideology is not above biology
-
11d 17h 29m
The tounge sticking out emoji really makes the whole situation that much better for analysis tbh. She clearly knows that it's a low iQ move to say what she said but she knows she won't get shamed for it. And even have the audacity to tell us this by showing that emoji because it clearly means she is doing something dumb, but since she is a good looking fuckboi loving foid no one bats an eye for it. So it's essentially a greenlight for her to do it. That's the power of social stigma and the halo effect. Right in our faces too, fucking shit

The_Unknown

The_Unknown

Recruit
-
4d 9h 50m
it looks greasy