Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids would rather get infected with the virus if that means being close to an abussive Chad

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
IMG 20200323 113936

Female brains..

I don't think abuse necessarily turns them on, they're just generally turned on by whatever Chad decides to do pewpew.

I don't think abuse necessarily turns them on, they're just generally turned on by whatever Chad decides to do pewpew.
Agreed. They like violent chads to be aggressive against everyone else but them.

Whenever I see violent and dangerous men.. I see horny women doing anything to get near to them.

I hope she does. Imagine being locked up in a house with a roastie like this, just imagine the level of annoyance youd be going through, fuck this chad who beats this foids but also god help him

The tounge sticking out emoji really makes the whole situation that much better for analysis tbh. She clearly knows that it's a low iQ move to say what she said but she knows she won't get shamed for it. And even have the audacity to tell us this by showing that emoji because it clearly means she is doing something dumb, but since she is a good looking fuckboi loving foid no one bats an eye for it. So it's essentially a greenlight for her to do it. That's the power of social stigma and the halo effect. Right in our faces too, fucking shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back