Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids wouldn't stfu during lecture.

• Thread starter Deleted member 17752
  • Start date
Deleted member 17752

Deleted member 17752

20 y/o tourettecel
-
I was sitting in a lecture today and there were a group of foids two rows back from me who wouldn't be quiet. If I had been closer I would have told them to be quiet but I was too far away and I'm a beta faggot. All the males in the class were perched on the edge of their seat trying to take in all the information from the lecture. As males, we have to prove ourselves and work hard to pursue respectable careers after university. Foids are valued just for being foids, they don't have to work at all if they don't want to. That's why these attractive foids don't give a fuck and are only spending their father's money to get fucked and party throughout school. They will just marry a bux 10 years from now. I'm a math major and I'm glad I've gotten to the point where all the foids have washed out. There are only 15 people in my math class this quarter and none of them are foids thankfully.

Sit behind them next time so you can smack the back of their heads

go er on them or beat them up

lmfao just stay home and ldar...

"Weymen have the right to express themselves anywhere they want, you stupid inkel!":soy::soy::soy:

Knock them out with a chair

I agree that they just wanna get fucked by chad part. Foids dont even need to go to college to make a decent living.

i hate cucks more than anything on this world, because of them foids are pretty much gods on earth

Foids are worthless. When they grow up and get married they just stay at home and fuck chad while there husband goes to work.

should have yelled at them to shut their whore mouths up

Throw something at them.

the foids are allowed to do whatever they want because theyve obviously bribed the professor with sex