Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Follow up ONEITIS Diary edition: Bitch barmaid who ghosted me email

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
Read my MANY other threads about ONEITIS debacle, when she ghosted me for 5 days after I reached out and emailed her about staying safe concerning Corona, she then replied quite quick, then after I sent a jokey jestermaxxed pretty objectively funny and engaging email. Then she ignored the shit out of me for 5 days, UNTIL I hammered her with a based BLACK PILL email calling her out as a virtue signalling fake nice person.
She only then replied in a half assed way, with LAME herr derr college work excuses( even though college's have suspended exams and schedule is drastically reduced), and outright lied about a claim I made calling her out on her behaviour towards other barmaids.

I then ghosted her for 10 days, figuratively giving her a mirror to say, well how does te ghosting make you feel, then absolutely hammered the shit out of her, this foid claims MUH intelligent being, and muh nice person, she studies muh literature, film, arts, so I literally bedazzled the shit out of her putting her down using literary quotes, and references to classics, poetry, philosophy. I laid a gauntlet to her intellectually as well as morally, basically calling her out as a pseudo intellect as well as LARP and CHAD ONLY, using literary references from many different sources.

The bitch had squat to come back with, has not replied in days, and it was the kind of email that you cant just leave, and do the ignore thing to say hah I won I ignored it, it was a complete and utter mauling verbally, something you have to respond to otherwise you look like you got mugged off. And for all you crab bucketeers saying herr derr your giving her attention, YES VERY VERY NEGATIVE ATTENTION, and the message was extremely passive aggressive in a foid way, extremeley inflammatory but in an intelligent way so as not to be a direct attack, no swearing no direct insults every assault had a huge angle, where nothing could be proven directly, everything was metaphorical and allusory.

I think if you are leagues above a foid intellectually AND you can literally make them look RETARDED you can win, you can't do the NORMIE STYLING IT OUT WITHOUT WORDS, if you can dress someone down verbally to such a degree that it is plain to EVERYONE that you have made them look like a fool and RETARDED.

Last edited:
You "ignoring" her sounds like a big cope bro.

SO WHAT WERE THE 10 DAYS AN ILLUSION
CLIMB BACK INTO THE BUCKET
CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB

You were only ignoring her if she was interested in you, which she clearly wasnt.

Read my MANY other threads about ONEITIS debacle, when she ghosted me for 5 days after I reached out and emailed her about staying safe concerning Corona, she then replied quite quick, then after I sent a jokey jestermaxxed pretty objectively funny and engaging email. Then she ignored the shit out of me for 5 days, UNTIL I hammered her with a based BLACK PILL email calling her out as a virtue signalling fake nice person.
Didn't read the whole thing but by god why the fuck are you using email to communicate with her??

stopped reading at "oneitis"

Only method I had, I lifted email from work lol
Ahhh fair but she's a foid from work mate? You shouldn't shit where you eat!

That said I'm no casanova here but reckon any sort of approach should be made using social media, or at the very least not her work email.

You were only ignoring her if she was interested in you, which she clearly wasnt.
Nice reverse crap crab bucket mental gymnastics
Riiiiight she defines whether I'm ignoring her herrrrrrrrr derrrrr
Crap gaslighting NORMAN scum crap

Also predecant is that because I'm an incel I can't NOT WANT HER, no no no that is not allowed, fuck you sound so NORMAN with literally zero nuance

In reality as soon as I was ghosted first time for 5 days I knew it was over, I am literally emailing to annoy the fuck out of this witch I wouldn't go "out" with her if she offered it on a plate.

I WANT SOMEONE REAL WITH MORALS, WITH PERSONALITY WITH OBJECTIVITY, WITHOUT THIS NO HUMAN IS WORTH SPENDING TIME WITH THEY WILL BE BENT.
Ahhh fair but she's a foid from work mate? You shouldn't shit where you eat!

That said I'm no casanova here but reckon any sort of approach should be made using social media, or at the very least not her work email.
It's not work email just her generic email.
Literally crap part time job don't care, everyone there is a lemming.
I'm gymmaxxed and they are all faggy skinnymaxxed sous could literally clean them out myself everyone there is simp and a twig, don't care if she gets them against me. I can verbally and physically fuck them up, I think they are already scared any way as I low level use intimidation as they are pricks and I really don't give a fuck about them

Last edited:
Nice reverse crap crab bucket mental gymnastics
Riiiiight she defines whether I'm ignoring her herrrrrrrrr derrrrr
Crap gaslighting NORMAN scum crap

Also predecant is that because I'm an incel I can't NOT WANT HER, no no no that is not allowed, fuck you sound so NORMAN with literally zero nuance

In reality as soon as I was ghosted first time for 5 days I knew it was over, I am literally emailing to annoy the fuck out of this witch I wouldn't go "out" with her if she offered it on a plate.

I WANT SOMEONE REAL WITH MORALS, WITH PERSONALITY WITH OBJECTIVITY, WITHOUT THIS NO HUMAN IS WORTH SPENDING TIME WITH THEY WILL BE BENT.

The best approach when a foid ignores you is to simply move on. Sperging out on her like you did will have little to no benefit.

Didn’t read

The best approach when a foid ignores you is to simply move on. Sperging out on her like you did will have little to no benefit.
Yes no benefit VERY TRUE
but no benefit to me is the case
I see things in 3d I also did it to make her thing twice about doing it to others
And that others may sorry out or WORSE
So she thinks twice about being a CUNT
THAT IS ALL I EVER WAS GOING FOR

I WAS NEVER GETTING A MEDAL FROM ANYONE FOR THIS
IT WAS ALWAYS A FRUITLESS GAME

HOWEVER INCELS WHOLE LIFE IS A FRUITLESS GAME
SO YOU HAVE TO REALLY ASK

WHY NOT

Yes no benefit VERY TRUE
but no benefit to me is the case
I see things in 3d I also did it to make her thing twice about doing it to others
And that others may sorry out or WORSE
So she thinks twice about being a CUNT
THAT IS ALL I EVER WAS GOING FOR

I WAS NEVER GETTING A MEDAL FROM ANYONE FOR THIS
IT WAS ALWAYS A FRUITLESS GAME

HOWEVER INCELS WHOLE LIFE IS A FRUITLESS GAME
SO YOU HAVE TO REALLY ASK

WHY NOT

Why would you care if she did it to others JFL ? You will lose either way with foids, thats the point. Ignore her and she'll be happy a non-chad guy left her alone. Retaliate for being treated like trash and you become a typical nice guy.

Why would you care if she did it to others JFL ? You will lose either way with foids, thats the point. Ignore her and she'll be happy a non-chad guy left her alone. Retaliate for being treated like trash and you become a typical nice guy.
Yes ignore her and she will be happy

I don't want her to be happy I want her to be as uncomfortable as possible the degenerate bitch

Why would you care if she did it to others JF
I have said this countless times I see things in 3d I am not a spergcel, I care about the network effect on EVERYONE I AM NOT A NARCISSISTIC TWAT WHO ONLY THINKS ABOUT HIMSELF

BECAUSE IF YOU HAVENT NOTICED THIS IS LITERALLY HOW NORMANS AND CHAD AND STACEY LIVE
DOES THAT LOOK GOOD TO YOU

FUCKING GOOD LORD

I read it, but the writing was very bad, so good luck and do not fantasize about raping your oneitis.

Yes ignore her and she will be happy

I don't want her to be happy I want her to be as uncomfortable as possible the degenerate bitch

Why would you care if she did it to others JF
I have said this countless times I see things in 3d I am not a spergcel, I care about the network effect on EVERYONE I AM NOT A NARCISSISTIC TWAT WHO ONLY THINKS ABOUT HIMSELF

BECAUSE IF YOU HAVENT NOTICED THIS IS LITERALLY HOW NORMANS AND CHAD AND STACEY LIVE
DOES THAT LOOK GOOD TO YOU

FUCKING GOOD LORD

Imagine worrying about the next guy who gets rejected by this foid. That is pretty cucked tbh ngl.

I read it, but the writing was very bad, so good luck and do not fantasize about raping your oneitis.

nice essay, great writing Shakespeare
Also come at me with how I haven't fucked this foid over

Remember the state of play
This foids ego is huge
Receives constant validation everyday
Has simps coming out of every orifice

My messages are like a bolt out of the blue
And my last message is like a fucking meteor strike compared to her normal narrative

Even after this meteor strike at her ego
The message was so destructive psychologically the bitch hasn't even responded

Any bitch that gets attacked the way I just did tearing shreds off this witch, retaliates as these whores have a vicious tongue and zero empathy.

Even with this she doesn't respond
It reeks that she has been wrecked and knows from experience eg my past messages, that I'll just keep on wrecking her

I HAVE SHUT THE BITCH UP AND SHUT HER DOWN

Last edited:
I dont have oneitis

Are you one of those dudes who think the bartender likes them? Lel. They're paid for their looks and to lead guys on so they buy more drinks.

You sound like niceguy neckbeard. :y'all::feelsmage:

SO WHAT WERE THE 10 DAYS AN ILLUSION
If she doesn't care for your attention 10 days isn't ignoring. She would likely prefer you never messaged her again.

So you lifted this bitch's email from work (she never actually gave it to you)

You then proceed to play your "nice guy" game wherein you pretend to make nice and tell her to stay safe from coronavirus

She ignores you for 5 days

You sperg out

She comes back with "uh sorry, I was busy"

You sperg out again

And now you're here, talking bout..."she won't treat other guys like this again!"

Treat other guys like what?

You've essentially spent the better part of a month harassing someone over e-mail who never wanted anything to do with you.

So you lifted this bitch's email from work (she never actually gave it to you)

You then proceed to play your "nice guy" game wherein you pretend to make nice and tell her to stay safe from coronavirus

She ignores you for 5 days

You sperg out

She comes back with "uh sorry, I was busy"

You sperg out again

And now you're here, talking bout..."she won't treat other guys like this again!"

Treat other guys like what?

You've essentially spent the better part of a month harassing someone over e-mail who never wanted anything to do with you.

lol straw men city
where did you get pretend to play nice, at the point of the first email before I knew she was a conceited witch I geniunely cared about staying safe from coronavirus.

precedent to the situation:
she was playing LARPING nice girl that she is friendly, very chatty very jokey, very open to interactions with me
she openly claimed no biases eg NO CHAD ONLY openly claimed morality NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS HER AGE, whose decisions are based on aesthetics to certain CHAD ONLY.
she outright lied in retaliatory emails to me shutting me down when I called her out about mocking other barmaids for their stupidity and vapidity:

my reaction eg emails after the first ghost:
were purely to CALL HER OUT ON ALL HER LARPS AND VIRTUE SIGNALLING, basically ramming it in her face that she is LARPING badly and that she is completely HYPOCRITICAL and is at least as vapid as the other people she was mocking.

Nice CRAB BUCKET SHOOT about herr derr you stinky inkwell your not allowed to approach by reaching out and approaching,
SO even if all the indicators of interest are lining up even then men are not allowed to approach and try, and in your tiny world you go full femoid and then claim #METOO, Im harrassing her over email. FUCK OFF
IM allowed to try
and whats more when Im nice and the bitch ghosts me for no good reason and is fake
Im allowed to call this witch out
SO SHE MAY THINK TWICE ABOUT BEING A CUNT TO ANOTHER STINKY INKWELL WHO TRIES TO BE NICE TO HER OUTSIDE OF HER LARP

Oneitis will only lead to mental instability, my friend.

I then ghosted her for 10 days, figuratively giving her a mirror to say, well how does te ghosting make you feel,

Only a chad can ghost a hole.

Either you are coping like those delusional redpill retard (who think they are chads), or you might not be an incel at all.

When you are an incel, you have literally zero power over women.

I don’t think she really cares bro