Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Food/drink cope is great

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
but shit is expensive...

gave up on it and trying to spend 7-10 euros on food each week in order to save moneyzzz

I on the other hand have too much junk food supplied to me and they're interrupting my auschwitz effort.

Would send some if I can tbh

yeah i love that shit, especially for LDARing

Food is the only thing I spend money on atn

Food is the only thing I spend money on atn
I don't spend money on food tbh. Breakfast and lunch are waste of money and calories. I however spend money on energy drinks and coffee

Can agree, eating and drinking is a great cope. I used to eat food when I was stressed from my mother and my father but that me fat quite quickly along with the fact that I had little to no exercise and I always played on the computer.

brb money for license in a month

That's how you get fat though and then another reason people have to call you volcel

There are few things better than a large soda

A nice drink and some munchies really can make life a bit more bearable.

Food and drinks is my favourite cope tbh.
I on the other hand have too much junk food supplied to me and they're interrupting my auschwitz effort.

Would send some if I can tbh
How does that work? Do your parents buy it for you?

The best thing is to, starve yourself for a couple of days, this way you won't get fat, and enjoy the food even more.
energy drinks and coffee
Energy drinks and coffee are basically all i drink these days ngl.

There are few things better than a large soda
i like you
inb4 banhammer for gay :feels:
but shit is expensive...

gave up on it and trying to spend 7-10 euros on food each week in order to save moneyzzz
you can always use that money for junk food and make real food. i eat fast food more than i make food but a couple weeks ago i made spaghetti and meatballs with homemade sauce i found recipe online. it was way better than the 4 for $4 at wendys and lasted for a few days. too lazy to cook all the time tho. i like eatin

Food cures depression but then being fat causes depression.

Yeah I agree with the food part

Gets old real quick, tbh. Dense food is way too available, has ruined the world multiple ways. Unhealthy as fuck too, you will feel it hard when passing 30, your heart will hurt doing insignificant things and you will get winded over nothing.

I wish I had a bigger appetite

One of my favorite copes. No matter how fucked I am in life, I can always eat a big, juicy, hamburger with some delicious mozzarella sticks and a huge 20oz Red Bull energy drink. That is one cope I hope to always have.