Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Food prices are so high these days

There is a global obesity epidemic going on. If anything, food is to cheap.

In terms of fast food, it's 20$ plus a 9% tax.

I have noticed that healthy food is becoming more expensive while fast food is becoming more cheap. It is probably therefrom obesity comes. It can be an elite conspiracy to weaken the population with unhealthy food tbh.

I have noticed that healthy food is becoming more expensive while fast food is becoming more cheap. It is probably therefrom obesity comes. It can be an elite conspiracy to weaken the population with unhealthy food tbh.
I´m not so sure about that. Calorie dense foods are cheaper to produce, cheaper to transport, and they have extremely long shelf lives. This brings down the final cost for the consumer.

Fresh foods and unrefined agricultural produce is often bulky, demands refrigeration and takes up more volume and floor space in the store compared to refined foods which can be stacked neatly on the shelves.

It is probably easier to gain weight eating processed foods compared to raw foods. But remember, obesity was common in the roman empire, and they did not have access to industrially produced foods.

When living standards go up, people will eat better and have access to a larger variety of food. I believe that it is the variety of foods that causes obesity. Why do people eat desserts after they filled their bellies eating dinner? And why is there always room for desserts?

Many people eat when they are full. This is the problem. And liquid calories(sugary drinks), chocolate, ice cream, fruit, nuts and chips are particularly tempting and will easily bring the body into a slight caloric surplus, which over many years can add up to gross overweight.

i hate wasting money on food

They say to eat organic produce and meat, yet that shit is astronomically expensive. Plus sometimes produce goes bad so quickly, you basically have to go to the store everyday. And they make it a hassle to buy produce on the self-checkouts registers or whatever the fuck they’re called.

They say don’t eat fast food, but I’m broke as shit. If I buy ground beef, buns, lettuce, tomato etc. it’s like $15. At a fast food place it’s a couple bucks. A $5 pizza at 7/11 or little caesars is way more realistic than buying flour, mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce, toppings. Not to mention cleaning all that shit up.

They want us to kill ourselves.

Everything is so expensive and I'm dying

Canada is way, way worse.

Yes very true especially produce which should not be expensive than there's beef which has gone way up a small steak is like almost $15 now and with a lot of other things like health food I think you can put a lot of the blame on normies and trendies for making the prices skyrocket because they make certain things a trend for quinoa if you're into that they have made that some kind elite thing which it isn't.

We are also fucked. I hate it so much.

food prices will continue to go up, ostensibly due to climate change

i think prices are still legit here tbh
Milk (regular), (1 liter) 1.16 €1.00-1.50
Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g) 0.88 €0.70-1.00
Rice (white), (1kg) 1.57 €1.00-3.00
Eggs (regular) (12) 2.93 €2.00-4.00
Local Cheese (1kg) 7.91 €6.00-10.00
Chicken Breasts (Boneless, Skinless), (1kg) 6.44 €4.50-8.50
Beef Round (1kg) (or Equivalent Back Leg Red Meat) 8.92 €7.00-10.00
Apples (1kg) 1.36 €1.00-2.00
Banana (1kg) 1.46 €1.10-2.00
Oranges (1kg) 0.96 €0.60-1.50
Tomato (1kg) 1.31 €0.80-1.85
Potato (1kg) 0.80 €0.60-1.10
Onion (1kg) 0.75 €0.50-1.00
Lettuce (1 head) 0.68 €0.50-1.00
Water (1.5 liter bottle) 0.78 €0.30-1.00
Bottle of Wine (Mid-Range) 7.00 €5.00-9.00
Domestic Beer (0.5 liter bottle) 1.27 €0.80-2.00
Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) 1.66 €1.00-3.00
Cigarettes 20 Pack (Marlboro) 4.50 €

I had always heard from people who wanted to move to first world countries here about how everything is so fucking expensive in Brazil, including food. But when I went to Frankfurt, I was absolutely flabbergasted with the food prices there.

I just couldn't afford a substantial meal in any restaurant, not even fast food like KFC. I had to make do with sandwiches and snacks even though I was doing heavy blue-collar work all day. Here in Brazil blue-collar workers are famous for eating giant piles of food on their plates.

Food isn't so bad tbh, I spend maybe 100-140 euro per month on feeding myself. The price of property / services or rent is what's getting crazy
i think prices are still legit here tbh
Milk (regular), (1 liter)1.16 €1.00-1.50
Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g)0.88 €0.70-1.00
Rice (white), (1kg)1.57 €1.00-3.00
Eggs (regular) (12)2.93 €2.00-4.00
Local Cheese (1kg)7.91 €6.00-10.00
Chicken Breasts (Boneless, Skinless), (1kg)6.44 €4.50-8.50
Beef Round (1kg) (or Equivalent Back Leg Red Meat)8.92 €7.00-10.00
Apples (1kg)1.36 €1.00-2.00
Banana (1kg)1.46 €1.10-2.00
Oranges (1kg)0.96 €0.60-1.50
Tomato (1kg)1.31 €0.80-1.85
Potato (1kg)0.80 €0.60-1.10
Onion (1kg)0.75 €0.50-1.00
Lettuce (1 head)0.68 €0.50-1.00
Water (1.5 liter bottle)0.78 €0.30-1.00
Bottle of Wine (Mid-Range)7.00 €5.00-9.00
Domestic Beer (0.5 liter bottle)1.27 €0.80-2.00
Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)1.66 €1.00-3.00
Cigarettes 20 Pack (Marlboro)4.50 €
That's pretty damn expensive, which country?

shitty food is cheap, part of the reason why there are so many fatties. good shit isnt cheap

shitty food is cheap, part of the reason why there are so many fatties. good shit isnt cheap
Are beans, lentils, peas, flour(wheat, rye, oat), potatoes, eggs, chicken, rice, pasta or frozen vegetables bad for your or expensive? No.

People are lazy and want a large dopamine release. This is the reason why they buy expensive processed foods and become fat. I know, because I was once fat.

Food is expensive because we can't survive without it. Thats why its so expensive. :feelstrash:

Over for onioncels

Food is expensive because we can't survive without it. Thats why its so expensive. :feelstrash:
High IQ. Also it's good that food is getting more expensice, maybe the americucks lose some fucking weight.

Are beans, lentils, peas, flour(wheat, rye, oat), potatoes, eggs, chicken, rice, pasta or frozen vegetables bad for your or expensive? No.

All to calorie dense. Most stuff is outright unhealthy. Veggies are expensive as fuck. You have no clue. :feelskek:

Last edited:
High IQ. Also it's good that food is getting more expensice, maybe the americucks lose some fucking weight.
tty boyo... american cucks will never lose weight they are born FAT BIG MACS... :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Try paying rent in London.

Go vegan

As long as you buy pantry foods in bulk, and don't get a bunch of barely-heard-of tropical fruits from the Tasmanian rainforest and fake-out meat and dairy substitutes, you'll probably save a truckload of cash. Livestock subsists on plants anyway, so why not cut out the middle man and eat plants?

food prices are almost same in most places in europe but yeah the price is high and the qulity worse but rent is the big problem

Luckily in my place I can spend $2 daily for food and get chicken or fish protein for each meal

I think food prices ain't that bad here. But more importantly there's a minimum price for per unit of alcohol here. The booze is extortionate compared to mainland Europe. Fuck you even notice how much cheaper it is down in England. Its over for jakeballcels

I don't care. My parents pay for it

Time to hunt down animals

Time to hunt down animals
JFL legit theory ngl everything is so fucking expensive here. Went out to eat some food, had 20 lira with me and there was nothing worth the price tbh.

JFL legit theory ngl everything is so fucking expensive here. Went out to eat some food, had 20 lira with me and there was nothing worth the price tbh.
jfl I think im lucky to live in such a region. not everything is expensive here and our relatives from village send us free stuff

jfl I think im lucky to live in such a region. not everything is expensive here and our relatives from village send us free stuff
Ye man, living in a big city is has its pros and cons
For me;
I dont like to see a lot of people but i like the motion
Expensive as fuck tho, rent food everything
Earthquake risk factor
Public transport can be hell

Im glad my parents buy that

The historical norm is food scarcity.

Times are good. (Bon temps)

Still it's better to grow your own if you can. And learn to can.

Buy in bulk and cook it yourself.

Cheapest high quality dietary staples:

1) Buy lentils or beans and apply pasta tomato sauce -> eat. High in protein/fibre. Cheap as dirt. Extra cheap if you cook the lentils/beans yourself. Still cheap if you buy canned.

2) Microwave or make veggie shakes using broccoli or spinach. Buy frozen or fresh - whichever is cheaper.

3) Whole milk for calcium and extra calories.

Seriously it's a boring diet but if you only ate the three above things you'd be healthier than most of the obese fuckers running around. And it is not expensive. Oatmeal is also not that expensive and you could replace #1 with oatmeal too for similar healthy effect.

It is not true that healthy food is 'too expensive' for most people. Most people just don't want to eat healthy food because it's not as exciting as burgers/chips/fries.

Most people are way too fat and could cut their calories in half while only benefiting from the reduction. So no food is not "too expensive" for most people. If food was really "too expensive" people would be losing weight not gaining, because they couldn't afford it at all.

This may not be true though for EE NEETs since I know EE is poor as fuck.

if you dont shoplift from rich corporations you're a cuck

Garbage food is cheap, high quality food like grass feed cow meat and organs are expensive as fuck.

They say don’t eat fast food, but I’m broke as shit. If I buy ground beef, buns, lettuce, tomato etc. it’s like $15. At a fast food place it’s a couple bucks. A $5 pizza at 7/11 or little caesars is way more realistic than buying flour, mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce, toppings. Not to mention cleaning all that shit up.
eat rice

Everything these days is so expensive. The global market will crash soon