Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory For a few years now I noticed there aren't too many couples anymore in public

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I have noticed that there aren't too many couples anymore and I am not talking about covid times although in summer there was a lot of people roaming around normally, I am talking about last 3 or so years. I remember when I was in HS and even in College, young kissing and hand holding couples were a norm in public, no matter the season. They were in parks, in malls or just walking on the sidewalk. There haven't been many that I noticed in recent years. The ones that I noticed were in late 20s. Basically no teenage couples or ones that are in early 20s.
I think it really is a world in which young guys don't get to have sex but the young foids fuck the top 5% of guys in a non-commitement relationships (FWP, ONS). The only couples are 30+ and older and they of course will not make it as obvious they are a couple in public as they never did in such age. In other words, I am not noticing young couples anymore.

foids alternating between chad harems now boyo

foids alternating between chad harems now boyo
Yep. And walking around in whore like outfits especially in hot days. That's why I'm planning on going slutshaming this summer. Possibly recording it too.

Yep. And walking around in whore like outfits especially in hot days. That's why I'm planning on going slutshaming this summer. Possibly recording it too.

i hate the summer its major suifuel :feelsseriously:

I have noticed this too.

fucking based

couples are our friends actually, death to the ONS chadsexuals

absolute moron, how tf would u solve inceldom then, if not with monogamy?
Inceldom won't be solved just with monogamy. There were incels during times when mogamy was more strictly enforced than today.

And your statement that couples are incels friends is absurd. Couples still engage in PDA and mogging incels.

Inceldom won't be solved just with monogamy. There were incels during times when mogamy was more strictly enforced than today.

And your statement that couples are incels friends is absurd. Couples still engage in PDA and mogging incels.
agreed PDA makes me wanna go ER as well, no matter who does it