Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For an incel, going to Hell is a relief

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
We are experiencing Hell right now, what can possibly be worse in the afterlife?

We are experiencing the real hell. Death is almost a relief at this point

the idea of nothingness after death actually brings me relief

NutNotBusted said:
We are experiencing Hell right now, what can possibly be worse in the afterlife?

We are experiencing the real hell. Death is almost a relief at this point

There is no hell at least not in the traditional fire and brimstone sense. This reality we live is our hell because maybe we were bad people in a past life.

/pol/cel said:
There is no hell at least not in the traditional fire and brimstone sense. This reality we live is our hell because maybe we were bad people in a past life.

Maybe we were all nazi or russian communist under Stalin dictatorship in a past life.

Death is a relief. It actually brings me comfort and make me warm and tingly that this fucking shit has a guaranteed ending. Just lol at people who want to be immortal.

/pol/cel said:

Interesting comment. 

Everyone goes to Hell, because Hell translated literally from the Greek language used in the Bible means "grave". That's why Jesus went to Hell when he died. Hell is not a place of fiery torment. (On a side note, Gehenna was a literal place of fire in Jerusalem, and Gehenna was mistranslated into "Hell" as time went on.)

There is, however, a lake of fire. The Lake of Fire destroys anyone thrown there. 

Going to the Lake of Fire is not a relief at all. Heaven is a relief. There will be no more inadequacy, taunting, or bullying. We will be at peace.

whogivesafucc said:
Death is a relief. It actually brings me comfort and make me warm and tingly that this fucking shit has a guaranteed ending. Just lol at people who want to be immortal.

Chads are immortal in the minds of the pussies they slay.
The memories of sucking that dick are forged in the mind of Stacies for all of their lives.

lostcel said:
the idea of nothingness after death actually brings me relief

This

non-existance is a relief, you don't know you will be dead, so it doesn't matter, people say we have only one oportunity to enjoy life but life is not enjoyable at all, I'd rather not exist

Why don't you guys kill yourself then if death is such a relief? Sorry if my wording comes off harsh or aggressive, just asking a question.

Nautica1983 said:
Why don't you guys kill yourself  then if death is such a relief? Sorry if my wording comes off harsh or aggressive, just asking a question.

Your instinct don't let you do it if you don't have a reliable way to go. If I could control my instincts, instead of killing myself I could just go gay or assexual and don't deal with women AT ALL.

/pol/cel said:

Reincarnation is just lol

NutNotBusted said:
Chads are immortal in the minds of the pussies they slay.
The memories of sucking that dick are forged in the mind of Stacies for all of their lives.

Legit, you weren't born chad just rope

anon_899 said:
Your instinct don't let you do it if you don't have a reliable way to go. If I could control my instincts, instead of killing myself I could just go gay or assexual and don't deal with women AT ALL.

1. Climb up high building
2. Jump off head first
3. Die
4. Profit

Nautica1983 said:
Why don't you guys kill yourself  then if death is such a relief? Sorry if my wording comes off harsh or aggressive, just asking a question.

Yes, a lot of us already sui

anon_899 said:
non-existance is a relief, you don't know you will be dead, so it doesn't matter

"Non fui, fui, non sum, non curo"

non sum non curo is probably true but I have a strong self-preservation instinct, existence interest, & fear of death.

my suffering isn't so great for me to be pro-mortalist @ this point, but my awareness of the inevitability of suffering and death does lead me to an antinatalist position

Existence is meaningless and Not existing is meaningless. It's the same thing. The only thing that justifies my existence is pleasure and receiving rewards.You choose your fate by the experience of life itself

I juat hope that I can fuck a drunk stacy at a party someday.It gives me pleasurd and would fulfill my only goal