Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For blackcels, Ghana is offering to ease relocation

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
I remember reading about this a long time ago. seems kind of nice

why the fuck would China be your first choice for immigration especially as a black person

why the fuck would China be your first choice for immigration especially as a black person

Want to make Blasians

Want to make Blasians
China is HELL for black people, did you ever see videos on how they treat the blacks there? Chinese are incredibly Racist people that worship whiteness, and if you are a blackcel, you are playing Darksoul 3 there. So fuck China, and in a matter of fact, fuck that entire continent.

china hates currys and blacks lol
China is HELL for black people, did you ever see videos on how they treat the blacks there? Chinese are incredibly Racist people that worship whiteness, and if you are a blackcel, you are playing Darksoul 3 there. So fuck China, and in a matter of fact, fuck that entire continent.

agreed blacks and currys are treated like shit there

I'll be fine, I have the height for it.

Yo tell me more about your plans to go China. I wanna relocate there too tbh. I have a plan in place but I'm too lazy to execute it jfl.

agreed blacks and currys are treated like shit there

They only hate african blacks. If OP is from America or Europe his status changes completely. Sure they will still call him monkey etc but Western blacks are FAR, FAR more accepted by the educated Chinese than those from Africa. They are not even on the same level. Though western blacks are still far lower on the hierarchy than all the other foreigners.

I wish I was Ghanaian

Keep crying for China. I love my China bros.

Want to make Blasians
ur better off going to Singapore,Taiwan,Korea, Japan or sea. China is easuly the most racist Asian nations by far
Keep crying for China. I love my China bros.
5464ADD9 D54B 4285 A810 30685E0E7C3F
such a good Muslim that u support uighur genoicde. subanallah

no blacks will ever move to africa, america is paradise for them in comparison

cope many college blacks are moving back.

oh i didn’t know. hopefully they can help their cousins build something decent with the knowledge and money they possess.

oh i didn’t know. hopefully they can help their cousins build something decent with the knowledge and money they possess.
likely the American blacks will becomr upper class. this happened in Liberia, where some American blacks went back and they are now the upper class of that country while the natives are below them

likely the American blacks will becomr upper class. this happened in Liberia, where some American blacks went back and they are now the upper class of that country while the natives are below them

yeah this is likely how things will play out. it would be good if they could improve the infrastructure and teach English.

Time to unleash our 25 killstreaks upon China :feelsthink::feelsLSD::blackpill:

What are you talking about ? The Chinese literally worship NBA players
That is because they are NBA players, watch these videos.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCk6YZgs-Us

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQkiil3kXt4

and ESPECIALLY this one:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BELmvOR3yHk

what was that about Chinese not liking negroes?
If they were racist, it wouldn't matter
Yes it would, look at the above videos
Looks, money, and STATUS.
it should really be RACEandLMS

That is because they are NBA players, watch these videos.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQkiil3kXt4

and ESPECIALLY this one:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BELmvOR3yHk

what was that about Chinese not liking negroes?

Yes it would, look at the above videos
Looks, money, and STATUS.
it should really be RACEandLMS

Chinese treat nationality as FAR more important than anything else. American blacks >>>>>>>>>>>>> African blacks. No foid in China will even touch an african black with a stick. But if you are from America it's a whole different story. You would have exotic status. You would still be treated badly by some but foids would be willing to try the exotic dick as long as you made sure you are seen as American (dress as American, speak plain English, etc..).

You can even hear in the Video they are mentioning 'Africa' if he said he was from USA they would be 0 problems.

Niggercels will instantly get cucked by chinks the moment they step foot in Africa.

Chinese treat nationality as FAR more important than anything else. American blacks >>>>>>>>>>>>> African blacks. No foid in China will even touch an african black with a stick. But if you are from America it's a whole different story. You would have exotic status. You would still be treated badly by some but foids would be willing to try the exotic dick as long as you made sure you are seen as American (dress as American, speak plain English, etc..).

You can even hear in the Video they are mentioning 'Africa' if he said he was from USA they would be 0 problems.
They easily get confused for one another, do you think they have up-to-date nationality detecting software that they can stick up your ass with?

Because I’m mogged by height here. I‘m overestimating, in the Phillipines I mog (as most Westerns) but in China I’m just tall.
It won't matter then. If you can't get laid in the West as a blackcel, you sure as fuck can't in China. The lower Chinese height won't make up for the huge drop you get in rating of blacks in China vs. Western countries.

You might do well in Philippines though. Idk anything about them or if they're racist or not. But I've heard they will fuck any foreigner basically.

They easily get confused for one another, do you think they have up-to-date nationality detecting software that they can stick up your ass with?

True they do but only at first glance. If you are clearly American. If you speak English with no accent, dress western, etc... They will treat you differently. Also you must 'look american' if it makes sense. American blacks look different to those in Africa.
Because I’m mogged by height here. I‘m overestimating, in the Phillipines I mog (as most Westerns) but in China I’m just tall.

What's your height

True they do but only at first glance. If you are clearly American. If you speak English with no accent, dress western, etc... They will treat you differently. Also you must 'look american' if it makes sense. American blacks look different to those in Africa.

What's your height

Could pass for 5'9

What about a white European? I like black girls, so would Ghana be an option to live?
Just go Ghana theory.

What about a white European? I like black girls, so would Ghana be an option to live?
Just go Ghana theory.

JBW is axiom in Africa. It's just that no one wants to go there.

I can see how racism is an issue for HIM

just go to a shithole for laid bro

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO BASED GHANA GETTING OUT DE NEEGAS DEPORT DETROIT

J.G will know about it, soon. It's a better option than lusting after Anglo redheads.