Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For Depressioncels/ NEETs/ LDARers

E

Erenor

Veteran
★★★
Found this video interesting, I'm gonna leave that here with no further comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c9Uu5eILZ8

1494369921370.png

Pasteleiro said:

No

There's no cure for depression that's caused by knowledge of the truth. You can never un-remember the truth.

I respect Mr. Peterson, but this is terrible advice.

Just going along with whatever help is offered to you, I don't need to go on about that... http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6by52s

He assumes that having a job gives you purpose in life. Easy to say for a guy that came from a wealthy family that allowed him to travel the world after college, and had a teaching job in his 20s.

The only time in my life when I napped in the afternoon? When I was wageslaving. Doing shit you have no passion for, hate the people your slavery is designed for, have to work with people who have more value than you and remind you of it constantly only serves to tire you and depress you more.

Go make friends and get into dating circles! Again, easy to say when you're born with value...

"Fake it until you make it" has effectively been proven to be bullshit.

how do you know your truth is really the truth though and not an exaggerated and one-sided view on reality? I am always sceptical towards people who claim they are aware of the ultimate truth and mainstream society is just blind to it. To me that sounds a bit like something a cult member would say, or a tumblr feminist calling herself "woke"

Erenor said:
how do you know your truth is really the truth though and not an exaggerated and one-sided view on reality? I am always sceptical towards people who claim they are aware of the ultimate truth and mainstream society is just blind to it. To me that sounds a bit like something a cult member would say, or a tumblr feminist calling herself "woke"

It's because I've harshly experienced lookism in the past.

And also isn't it obvious that life is meaningless and has no point? I thought that was a given to blackpilled nihilists like myself and most others on here.

>just go get friends
>just get into dating
>just get a job
L M A O
M
A
O

St.Tropez said:
>just go get friends
>just get into dating
>just get a job
L M A O
M
A
O

As if uggos can do those things in the first place

Kointo said:
As if uggos can do those things in the first place

The guy is out of.his mind. 
And he had pretty much perfect privileged life so it shows in his "advice"

I do think life could have meaning.

But if you're low value in Current Year, it's near impossible to find that meaning and purpose in your life.

I don't know how the education system works in your country, but if you really absolutely hate your job and it isn't just an inconviniance, the right step in my opinion is to get an education in another profession (at least in Germany that's financially possible if you really want it).

And I know myself how hard it is to make friends if you have bad social skills and are generally a strange person, but I think you never should stop trying and if you keep failing, look for help or advice.

To be honest, you are a lot older than I am, so I don't have personal experience how it is to be in your situation, but most guys here are in their 20s or even younger, so for them I think it is good advice.

Also I watched your video, holy shit, you seem to have such a lot of deep seated anger in you, I think therapy really is the only way to get out of it. Don't let yourself be discouraged by one asshole who has wronged you. You need to be absolutely open, honest and willing  to engage though when you go to therapy or it can not work

Lol, why do love people Jordan Peterson?

The fanboying of Peterson is getting as worse as Ben Shapiro and Sam Harris, if I ever see those fanboys, I'd avoid them, and walk the on the other side of the street or road.

I'm not a fanboy but this particular bit I found interesting

idkwattodowithlife said:
Lol, why do love people Jordan Peterson?

The fanboying of Peterson is getting as worse as Ben Shapiro and Sam Harris, if I ever see those fanboys, I'd avoid them, and walk the on the other side of the street or road.
I respect them for being very knowledgeable skilled speakers.

However, I know not to mindlessly agree with them on everything. 

I wouldn't trust that slimy establishment Jew Shapiro with a penny, but he's brilliant.

tldw, probably a coper.