Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For every chad there is other chad

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
This scene illustrates it very well.
I think the whole concept of love is cucked.
Doughters of Eve will always crave for forbiden fruits.
Woman finely getting used to the good look of her loving man and loses interest in him when novelty is gone.

Foids have no loyality and will always want to grab another entertainment (dick to fuck). Even as a Chad she will get bored of you and cheat on you with another Chad.

I don't want to watch the video, can someone give me a quick summary to what the video is about to save some time?

I don't want to watch the video, can someone give me a quick summary to what the video is about to save some time?
It’s just some slut fucking multiple different chads

Fixed it for you
* for every chad there is a bullet

Foids have no loyality and will always want to grab another entertainment (dick to fuck). Even as a Chad she will get bored of you and cheat on you with another Chad.
This. Best to just get high and fap and forget about 3D holes. They are a waste of time unless used as a cumsock

It's a mog or be mogged world out there

This. Best to just get high and fap and forget about 3D holes. They are a waste of time unless used as a cumsock