Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming For gamecels - GTA San Andreas for free

LIFE FUEL!!!!!
I already pirated it tbh but good to know

LIFE FUEL!!!!!
I already pirated it tbh but good to know
i know there are people who dont want to piratemaxx or want to have on orginal platform so its good news for them, hope one day will be promo on steam. I remember i used to collect games from free giveaways and collected very nice amount of games on steam (sometimes very good quality) but it required 2 hours of lurking per a day.

Tenor 4

It has always been free...

i know there are people who dont want to piratemaxx or want to have on orginal platform so its good news for them, hope one day will be promo on steam. I remember i used to collect games from free giveaways and collected very nice amount of games on steam (sometimes very good quality) but it required 2 hours of lurking per a day.
Ooo, tbh I either pirated or waited for Steam sales, I don't really like having big library of games I won't ever play. Btw, I wonder if you've ever tried any jRPG games? Like Final Fantasy?

Ooo, tbh I either pirated or waited for Steam sales, I don't really like having big library of games. Btw, I wonder if you've ever tried any jRPG games? Like Final Fantasy?
if u want then i can tell u way to buy games in like 30% base price on steam (legit directly from steam)

Won't download another launcher

I've already pirated the game twice and bought it once

ill have two number 9s

Are you gonna go ER on the beach?

I already have that on steam.

Lifefuel but I already bought it

shitty version without some songs :woke::feelsree::reeeeee:

my steam version also sucks

if you want best version download this patch which also restores songs https://steamcommunity.com/app/12120/discussions/0/34096318964479523/

maybe it's good idea to replay based old games, i have already started playing nfs u2, enjoyed it for a while since driving model is still awesome, but got bored since url races are retarded

San Andreas was better. BBC > all
60% warning XDDDD

also in my honest ranking (finished all parts)
1. GTA SA
2. GTA VC
3. GTA V
4. GTA LCS
5. GTA 4
6. GTA 3
7. GTA VCS

60% warning = ban for me boyo

i'd say GTA IV was way better than V
i finished it in 2011 when i was kid and it was part which didnt bring me that much joy as others

Damn, I already have bought all the GTA games on PC, even the ones which were removed from Steam.
I already have that on steam.
What don't you have on Steam?

i never thought i'd have a legit copy of that game, thx