Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion For high IQcels: Charles Murray on "Coming Apart". The beginning of the end started in 1963, chads and stacies experiment with sexual revolution

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I haven't read the book but this video clip is VERY good. It provides crucial historical perspective and all you have to do is connect the dots after watching this clip. Most people were married and going to church regularly before the 60s.

Upper middle class chads and stacies experiment with sexual revolution and radical feminism in the 60s. They straighten up their act in the 80s while lower to middle class whites never recover.

Single motherhood, illegitimacy, drugs, and unemployment goes through the roof for working class whites and is even worst in the black community.

Charles Murray is a mainstream social scientist and describes himself as a libertarian. Funny because in my opinion it was this passive libertarian attitude that made it possible for the radical left to takeover resulting in the god awful society that we live in today.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3zy4NRzz4

murray is a giga IQ maxed low-T norwoodcel

he's a blackpill dispenser

was born at the best time and place in human history so was able to ascend

he knows it too

if he was born 30 years later he'd be on this forum

incels will lead the real, second sexual revolution

he knows it too

must have been a lucky roll with some bad rolls mixed in for him to be born then.

high iq and based
the holy partnership

best post in some time op

The Soviets should have nuked us. What a missed opportunity.

The hoover institution had thomas sowell on. That's all I need to say.

incels will lead the real, second sexual revolution

When will you lead us?

The Soviets should have nuked us. What a missed opportunity.
The Soviets did nuke the US, but they used cultural marxism instead of atomic warheads. Way more effective in the long run. Japan proved you can rebuild after getting nuked twice, but I doubt any country can survive feminism and miscegenation.

Was it orchestrated or just the result of weak male leadership?

he knows it too

plot spoiler he already is on the forum

nice link, it really went full blast in the 60s, my parents were raised back then in partially rural environments and they still didn't want their kids

people in the 60s already didn't want kids and just wanted to have empty lives full of copes, then hated their kids when they arrived as accidents

WRONG
it started in the mid 1800s with womens lib shit...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back