Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion (For HighIQ incels),what is your comment on this?

didn't watch therefore i am high IQ

won’t watch

@Kashayam thoughts?

suifuel for lowiqcels

Can you give a tldw? I refuse to watch anything by Cuck Philosophy.

You don't become a High IQ incel by writing threads about politics and society and reasons for inceldom.
You become high IQ by not watching horseshit videos created by simps about incels.

I have studied lot of philosophy. Descartes philosophy is false but some how it is the foundation of the system we live in. Governments and other authorities consider people made by themselves only but the truth is that society and community around a man makes him.

All Incels want is equality. They do not get recognition by any one. Foids will always consider incels as sub human not only foids but most of the society consider incels as not their equals. For example a manlet and skinny guy with a bad bone structure in his face, no matter how strong he is or how hard he tries to be an alpha, the society will still consider him as a weak loser guy. Incels see these chads getting everything from recognition to women even though they may be a retarded pussies.

I am in school and I see how teachers behave with new chad students and new low tier students. I see how student groups easily socialize with a chad while low tier students cannot socialize even though they try too hard. I knew a foid who was laughing and talking with a chad while when I talked with her she seemed dis interested.

All this doesn't make any sense to a person who has not taken the black pill. The narrator is this video has not taken the black pill and hence he thinks that the incels are at fault of not accepting foids as their equals. They don't mention that the foids would never consider an incel human enough. You can make a incel to see foids as humans but you cannot never do it vice versia. Foids are degenerate characterless people and this is a fact that a lot people need to understand.

Not even a second in the video and I already have to google the title
I have studied lot of philosophy. Descartes philosophy is false but some how it is the foundation of the system we live in. Governments and other authorities consider people made by themselves only but the truth is that society and community around a man makes him.

All Incels want is equality. They do not get recognition by any one. Foids will always consider incels as sub human not only foids but most of the society consider incels as not their equals. For example a manlet and skinny guy with a bad bone structure in his face, no matter how strong he is or how hard he tries to be an alpha, the society will still consider him as a weak loser guy. Incels see these chads getting everything from recognition to women even though they may be a retarded pussies.

I am in school and I see how teachers behave with new chad students and new low tier students. I see how student groups easily socialize with a chad while low tier students cannot socialize even though they try too hard. I knew a foid who was laughing and talking with a chad while when I talked with her she seemed dis interested.

All this doesn't make any sense to a person who has not taken the black pill. The narrator is this video has not taken the black pill and hence he thinks that the incels are at fault of not accepting foids as their equals. They don't mention that the foids would never consider an incel human enough. You can make a incel to see foids as humans but you cannot never do it vice versia. Foids are degenerate characterless people and this is a fact that a lot people need to understand.
thank you for the context

What he basically is saying is that the reason Incels cannot get the recognition of women is because we don't see them as free beings. And only by seeing others as free beings can we see ourselves in them and relate.

There is one major flaw to it, however: that's not the point.

Roughly 30% of all young american men are virgins, yet only a tiny fraction of those identify with the label. Yet, they're still as sexless as those of us who do. How can this be? Quite simple really; they don't view us as sexual beings. One can be surrounded by many female friends who they respect, but still be dry when it comes to a romantic relationship. Romantic relationships are, whether you like it or not, largely sexual. Which means that if you are not viewed as a sexual person by a woman, you will not even be a twinkle in their eyes when they're looking for a person to fill the role of their partner. In that aspect of life, you are invisible. If you are invisible to them in other areas, it might make things worse, but just being invisible in this one hurts your prospects just the same.

Women are the selectors, they choose who reproduce and who don't. Not consciously, but almost as effectively as if it were a deliberate action. In his video he tried to portray Incels as the Master who wants to be recognized by his Slave, but couldn't because he would see her as less than human. But that's not what is happening. I know personally men who according to him shouldn't be recognized by women that not only are, but sometimes even leave children on their care and never ever think of looking back. Men who abuse women physically, mentally or both. Those who use them just to scratch that itch. Still, they are recognized. They are being recognized and validated as we speak.

What is said and done is never as important as the person saying and doing. This is the reality of things.

You don't become a High IQ incel by writing threads about politics and society and reasons for inceldom.
You become high IQ by not watching horseshit videos created by simps about incels.

What he basically is saying is that the reason Incels cannot get the recognition of women is because we don't see them as free beings. And only by seeing others as free beings can we see ourselves in them and relate.

Roughly 30% of all young american men are virgins, yet only a tiny fraction of those identify with the label. Yet, they're still as sexless as those of us who do. How can this be? Quite simple really; they don't view us as sexual beings. One can be surrounded by many female friends who they respect, but still be dry when it comes to a romantic relationship. Romantic relationships are, whether you like it or not, largely sexual. Which means that if you are not viewed as a sexual person by a woman, you will not even be a twinkle in their eyes when they're looking for a person to fill the role of their partner. In that aspect of life, you are invisible. If you are invisible to them in other areas, it might make things worse, but just being invisible in this one hurts your prospects just the same.

Women are the selectors, they choose who reproduce and who don't. Not consciously, but almost as effectively as if it were a deliberate action. In his video he tried to portray Incels as the Master who wants to be recognized by his Slave, but couldn't because he would see her as less than human. But that's not what is happening. I know personally men who according to him shouldn't be recognized by women that not only are, but sometimes even leave children on their care and never ever think of looking back. Men who abuse women physically, mentally or both. Those who use them just to scratch that itch. Still, they are recognized. They are being recognized and validated as we speak.

What is said and done is never as important as the person saying and doing. This is the reality of things.

well said, we're not incels for any philosophical reason

we're incel because we're ugly

He is right on some things but wrong on others. The master in this case are females, who through evolutionary advantage and the resulting social power, are masters. The struggles we face aren't unique to humans either. All sexually reproducing social animals have incel/low sexual fitness males as part of their populations. So the attempt to link our genetic oblivion to the very human concept of "self" is incorrect. We have no way of knowing how, say a chimp or rhesus monkey, would feel about being denied access to social groups and sexual contact. His failure to address this leaves his video incomplete and unltimately short of value.

I also have a general issue with dialectic in general. Since we don't know who "consciousness" or "sentience" works on a physical, material level, how can we make sure, summary statements about its behavior and manifestations? Is the author aware of brain activity forming in second trimester of pregnancy and the myriad attempts by medical science to deduce its meaning (the "self", among other things, may possibly be formed in the womb before any external human contact)? If this turns out to be true, then wouldn't Hegel's idea of social forming of self be incorrect or at the very least flawed?

I honestly think this is a person trying to shoehorn a philosophical method into an evolutionary (not social) problem for ideological reasons and not for the sake of actually understanding why or where our concerns actually come from. We don't need words and inclusion. We don't want to be genetically left to rot, and the author doesn't want to address this.

1000% correct. High IQ. Genetic oblivion doesn't go away just because you hide it.

Ideological leftist nonsense. I think we are high IQ enough to just let this bunch of retards circle jerk and not watche their useless videos

My iq is huge but i didnt watch

Accurate and eloquently expressed.

Not watching it means you're high IQ.

Their objection to incels has nothing whatsoever to do with what's on that video or anything else they ever say.

The guy developed that theory because he dislikes incels, and not the other way around, which already debunks his entire effort at the outset since developing an argument to prove a conclusion is a form of sophistry. He is using philosophy as a mean to an end, which runs contrary to the nature of philosophy as a mean to attain to truth.

In order to truly understand leftists, you have to realize what their foundational philosophy actually is, that philosophy being nominalism:

I know watching long videos is anathema in this forum but this is actually kinda of important (for the record, this video combines two different programs and you only need to watch the first 20 minutes or so).

Simply put, nominalism is the idea that there are "no intrinsic connections among objects in classes of things", which is to say, there is really no underlying shared reality among objects within any classification, classifications then becoming mere arbitrary delineations we have invented ourselves (I.E., they are "social constructs") and it is from this premise that the leftist begins his deconstruction of reality.

The enemy of nominalism is what is known as realism, which is the opposite point of view, espoused by men like Plato but also all of the world's religions, and it is the idea that there is an underlying and unified reality connecting all contingent phenomena. And this is where inceldom comes into play, because the black pill is essentially a realist position. It's a rather reductionist one, but it is a realist point of view nonetheless and that's why leftists hate it. That's all there is to it. Everything else they say is simply a bunch of nonsense. Their big hang up against incels is not so much that they claim women share an evil nature among themselves, but that they share a nature at all. That's their big problem.

America has become increasingly extrotarded in recent decades. Being as brash and loud as possible is what gets you a relationship these days. Look at old videos of Fred Rogers, for example. This guy would have been an incel if he were around today. It would either be "Yo. Kids! Let's take a visit to a brothel! We can learn about your parents' occupations!" or alternatively "Greetings my loyal children! Let's remember what Jesus taught us! You can get into heaven guaranteed if you die invading Persia. Labor unions are communism. Jesus was a normie lifehaver with a wife who hated samaritians. And now a reading from the 3rd epistle of the st. milton friedman, the last prophet of jehovah."

Last edited:
philosophy is cucked

my comment is: Not a single second.

Hegel is gibberish

America has become increasingly extrotarded in recent decades. Being as brash and loud as possible is what gets you a relationship these days. Look at old videos of Fred Rogers, for example. This guy would have been an incel if he were around today. It would either be "Yo. Kids! Let's take a visit to a brothel! We can learn about your parents' occupations!" or alternatively "Greetings my loyal children! Let's remember what Jesus taught us! You can get into heaven guaranteed if you die invading Persia. Labor unions are communism. Jesus was a normie lifehaver with a wife who hated samaritians. And now a reading from the 3rd epistle of the st. milton friedman, the last prophet of jehovah."

People always like to blame Jews for every woe the west is facing, and while i don't deny they had a very big role in the degradation of modern society and the creation of the modern world (with all its evils), there is something that needs to be pointed out and that is that "western" culture always put too much emphasis on action while shunning contemplation, so much so that some Hindu ended up looking at westerners as some king of lost Kshatriya branch of the old Indo-Aryan tradition.

And this tendency is particularly strong among Anglo-Saxons. Extroversion, competition, the drive to succeed materially, those are things that westerners inflicted on themselves, and in the west there is little room for the contemplative and the inward, spiritual dimension, something Rene Guenon pointed out in his critique of modern society.

watched the whole thing. I learned nothing new

Brutal driver licence pil at 0:50.

cuck wannabe philosophy man says incels = bad because apparently if we did ascend we still wouldnt see them as human.

makes 0 logic to me but w/w

He is right on some things but wrong on others. The master in this case are females, who through evolutionary advantage and the resulting social power, are masters. The struggles we face aren't unique to humans either. All sexually reproducing social animals have incel/low sexual fitness males as part of their populations. So the attempt to link our genetic oblivion to the very human concept of "self" is incorrect. We have no way of knowing how, say a chimp or rhesus monkey, would feel about being denied access to social groups and sexual contact. His failure to address this leaves his video incomplete and unltimately short of value.

I also have a general issue with dialectic in general. Since we don't know who "consciousness" or "sentience" works on a physical, material level, how can we make sure, summary statements about its behavior and manifestations? Is the author aware of brain activity forming in second trimester of pregnancy and the myriad attempts by medical science to deduce its meaning (the "self", among other things, may possibly be formed in the womb before any external human contact)? If this turns out to be true, then wouldn't Hegel's idea of social forming of self be incorrect or at the very least flawed?

I honestly think this is a person trying to shoehorn a philosophical method into an evolutionary (not social) problem for ideological reasons and not for the sake of actually understanding why or where our concerns actually come from. We don't need words and inclusion. We don't want to be genetically left to rot, and the author doesn't want to address this.

1000% correct. High IQ. Genetic oblivion doesn't go away just because you hide it.
Whilst it may not entirely be evolutionary, as many aspects of our present situation aren't, incels certainly didn't create this mess but were born into it.

Whilst it may not entirely be evolutionary, as many aspects of our present situation aren't, incels certainly didn't create this mess but were born into it.
Yes. But inceldom (lack of sexual/reproductive access and associated biochemical phenomena) isn't exclusive to humans or even primate mammals. It is an unfortunate byproduct of sexual selection. Cuck doesn't touch on this at all.

I stopped at 2 mins 10 seconds (the hegels part is why, complete BS, its just a way to rationalize some "were all in this together" BS rhetoric),

Based on the comments you'll read on the video you can already tell what his perspective was, its just another video biased against incels

Yes. But inceldom (lack of sexual/reproductive access and associated biochemical phenomena) isn't exclusive to humans or even primate mammals. It is an unfortunate byproduct of sexual selection. Cuck doesn't touch on this at all.
He is trying to explain with philosophy something that affects those who don't even have higher thought. JFL.

Every single second

>Basing incel identity off of hating women alone
Stopped watching there. Being unable to relate to members of the opposite sex is a qualifying point for being incel but incel is an entire network of social rejections and genetic shortcomings. A sociopath for example may hate women and be completely unable to empathize with them but if he did not meet other qualifiers he still wouldn't be an incel.

Video is not high IQ, could easily be understood by a person with 100 IQ who pays attention. Nothing special, here. All shit I´ve heard before, more or less. Do not watch.

Their objection to incels has nothing whatsoever to do with what's on that video or anything else they ever say.

The guy developed that theory because he dislikes incels, and not the other way around, which already debunks his entire effort at the outset since developing an argument to prove a conclusion is a form of sophistry. He is using philosophy as a mean to an end, which runs contrary to the nature of philosophy as a mean to attain to truth.

In order to truly understand leftists, you have to realize what their foundational philosophy actually is, that philosophy being nominalism:

I know watching long videos is anathema in this forum but this is actually kinda of important (for the record, this video combines two different programs and you only need to watch the first 20 minutes or so).

Simply put, nominalism is the idea that there are "no intrinsic connections among objects in classes of things", which is to say, there is really no underlying shared reality among objects within any classification, classifications then becoming mere arbitrary delineations we have invented ourselves (I.E., they are "social constructs") and it is from this premise that the leftist begins his deconstruction of reality.

The enemy of nominalism is what is known as realism, which is the opposite point of view, espoused by men like Plato but also all of the world's religions, and it is the idea that there is an underlying and unified reality connecting all contingent phenomena. And this is where inceldom comes into play, because the black pill is essentially a realist position. It's a rather reductionist one, but it is a realist point of view nonetheless and that's why leftists hate it. That's all there is to it. Everything else they say is simply a bunch of nonsense. Their big hang up against incels is not so much that they claim women share an evil nature among themselves, but that they share a nature at all. That's their big problem.

Nice video.

Roughly 30% of all young american men are virgins, yet only a tiny fraction of those identify with the label. Yet, they're still as sexless as those of us who do. How can this be? Quite simple really; they don't view us as sexual beings.
This is what really happens. And all the rest you said. iffoids doesn't see you as a sexual being it doesn' matter how good you talk about them, they will ignore you.