Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For Incels who joined this site in 2018. How did you find it?

Never went on r/incels, I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've visited Reddit for any appreciable length of time. I used to be a regular on 4chan, mostly /r9k/, /k/, and /fit/. When /r9k/ started getting flooded with normies I migrated to 8chan, then wizardchan. I like wizchan but it's very low-traffic; the whole site totals double-digit post numbers daily, meaning some threads sit untouched for days/weeks. Was looking for another site to hang out on, and in my browsing I stumbled across this place.

WormGear said:
I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've visited Reddit for any appreciable length of time
I visited r\suicidewatch alot

DankIncel said:
How did you stumble here?

Went back to 8chan and asked around on /r9k/.  Some anon mentioned the site and posted a link.

WormGear said:
Went back to 8chan and asked around on /r9k/.  Some anon mentioned the site and posted a link.

Oh ok. All Involuntary Celibate Brethren is welcome here. Just don't go around worshiping Fedmoids.

Not many are posters from 2018. I joined in November I think...

oilonthe-Rose said:
Not many are posters from 2018. I joined in November I think...
can you please tell me again the name of the taliban in your avatar? I wanna do research

DankIncel said:
Oh ok. All Involuntary Celibate Brethren is welcome here. Just don't go around worshiping Fedmoids.

Thanks mate

nausea said:
can you please tell me again the name of the taliban in your avatar? I wanna do research

Sirajuddin Haqqani.

oilonthe-Rose said:
nausea said:
Sirajuddin Haqqani.
many thx

@"oilonthe-Rose" fucking thx man, fuck didn't know him, so many aliases he has )))))) "global terrorist" LOL

jazakallah

nausea said:
many thx

@"oilonthe-Rose" fucking thx man, fuck didn't know him, so many aliases he has )))))) "global terrorist" LOL

jazakallah

No problem man.

oilonthe-Rose said:
nausea said:
many thx

jazakallah

No problem man.

talibans are glorious ( takbir )

DankIncel said:
I never saw a newcel here in OffTopic. But if there is one right now. I'd like to ask, How did you find this site newcel?

I'm not necessarily a newcel (for I was already all over the incel reddit before and after the fall of r/incels), but I am new to this site.
I have found it after another incel posted on r/UtterlyAlone (one of the last bastions of an uncucked Reddit, I moderated it alongside u/Minjaze) about this place, as Reddit is anti-incel and everything incel related on there is kind of dying, I decided to migrate here.

KvltWarrior98 said:
I'm not necessarily a newcel (for I was already all over the incel reddit before and after the fall of r/incels), but I am new to this site.
I have found it after another incel posted on r/UtterlyAlone (one of the last bastions of an uncucked Reddit, I moderated it alongside u/Minjaze) about this place, as Reddit is anti-incel and everything incel related on there is kind of dying, I decided to migrate here.

Welcome Brethren. This site is among the finale uncucked Incel place of refuge.

DankIncel said:
This site is among the finale uncucked Incel place of refuge.
we are fucked forever then

idkwattodowithlife said:
A lot of newcels probably won't see this. They'd usually browse the main board or come across the introduction megathread. 

Where's that megathread?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
A lot of newcels probably won't see this. They'd usually browse the main board or come across the introduction megathread.
Where's that megathread?
on top offtopic pinned

nausea said:
on top offtopic pinned

It's not there.

[attachment=1752]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 7.08.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 7.08.11 AM.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 135
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
it was though, it has been deleted obviously
Apparently not obvious.
ok sorry if I misleaded her majesty the queen of england and commonwealth

I've known about this site since last year when /r/ncels got shutdown. I never posted there, but I've posted for several years on anonymous imageboards. Not a big fan of traditional forums, but you have a really active community here.

zzz said:
I've known about this site since last year when /r/ncels got shutdown. I never posted there, but I've posted for several years on anonymous imageboards. Not a big fan of traditional forums, but you have a really active community here.

Yeah this is the most active Incel HQ after /r/incels got nuked.

It came up right away when I googled "incels". I knew about the term from lurking on r/incels before.

Garm said:
It came up right away when I googled "incels". I knew about the term from lurking on r/incels before.

Yeah this is probably the most popular Incel site atm.

Found r/incels from lurking on r/TheRedPill. Visited as a joke first and then swallowed the blackpill. Lurked on r/incels and some time after the ban I googled incel forum and started lurking here

Bernard said:
Found r/incels from lurking on r/TheRedPill. Visited as a joke first and then swallowed the blackpill. Lurked on r/incels and some time after the ban I googled incel forum and started lurking here

It seems like most people here, are here because of /r/Incels (never forget).