Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill For IncelTears - Feminism Is A Self Defeating Prospect Because It Defies Female Nature

One of the most obvious examples of this, is the "gender equality paradox"

https://www.thejournal.ie/gender-equality-countries-stem-girls-3848156-Feb2018/

One would think that the higher the standard of gender equality in a country, the more likely women are to enter into work fields that they were once "forced away from" by the dreaded patriarchy via the "glass ceiling". However that would be one who is illogical and not honest with themselves about biological realities.

The reason why the paradox seems like a paradox (when it isn't) to individuals of "the left", is because their logic is inherently flawed, it isn't a paradox. Of course what can I expect from a group that can't accept the most basic of biological reality's - IF YOU ARE BORN WITH XY CHROMOSOMES AND A PENIS, YOU ARE A MAN, NO SURGERY OR MAKE OVER CAN CHANGE THAT FACT, but I digress, back to the matter at hand.

Here are the reasons why:
1. Women don't want to work - They don't like physical exertion, unless it relates to fucking an attractive male. This is why they work more part time hours than men statistically, and stay away from STEM field jobs that require long and dedicated hourly shifts of work, often involving overtime. They are not only the physically weaker sex, but they are the mentally weaker sex, in both matters of academia and dealing with stress, male suicide rates are only higher because society treats men like utter garbage in comparison to women.

Every guy I know has had first hand experience in a situation where the women around them were panicking and it was up to them to calm them down and solve the problem. Women don't enjoy the stress of the work world, the deadlines, the office politics, etc becomes all too much for them unless they are the ones instigating the drama, then they like it, but when it comes to the actual work part, tough luck inspiring enthusiasm

This is why they prefer jobs will little to no physical effort or mental effort, it allows for free time, and for them to "play during work" (gossiping, etc)

2. Women don't have to work to get their "base needs" satisfied - Men will always be more drawn to work, because romantic relationships between men and women function under a model of prostitution, all men know we need to have access to resources to gain access to sex. Women don't need that, any 5/10 woman can land a 6/10 or 7/10 boyfriend and/or husband due to the changes that feminism has made in society, those men are going to have well paying jobs, especially because statistically the more attractive a man is, the more likely he has a high paying job (looks helps a lot in various facets of life).

So feminism has ironically made it easier for women to be "house wives", of course they won't jump into that role before they get some prime time riding the cock carousel, but nonetheless, it is their final destination. That's the greatest irony of feminism, because of bias they ignore the inherent nature of women, and because they ingore that, they can't accurately predict the outcomes of collectively giving women rights and privileges.

How stupid do you have to be, to think that you will give women a "sexual revolution" and it will give them a reason to work harder, prioritize career pursuits over the pursuit of Chads cock, and to champion breaking the glass ceiling when they can sit at home comfy doing barely nothing all day while their husband slaves away.

Every base need from food, shelter, security, and yes sex, can be easily attained from a man by every woman just for simply existing, feminism has just made that easier, so why would you expect them to not take advantage of that.

3. Their pursuit of Chad - Do I even need to go into detail on this, the advent of Tinder, and the effect that it had on the dating world and male SMV is obvious enough.

Feminism = feeding into women's nature and expecting them to go against it

Women don't really want to do "hard work", they never really wanted to, the "freedom" that their biological imperatives were driving them to attain, was merely MORE FREE TIME to fuck attractive males and bear their children, and the delusion of feminists not to acknowledge this, is why no matter what policies they implement, women's choices remain the same as when the "patriarchy" was "forcing them" to make those choices.

By giving women more rights, more freedom, and more privileges, all you've done is giving them more free time, and more options to choose from, to carry out their biological imperatives. The easier you make it for women to chase chad, the more time they'll spend chasing chad, not working, not building a career, their main focus will always be fucking chad. It always has been and always will be.

Feminism is the real paradox. The entire purpose of feminism is to give women the freedom TO DO WHAT THEY WANT, well earth to feminists, WHAT WOMEN WANT TO DO, IS FUCK CHAD AND ENJOY THEIR FREE TIME "HAVING FUN".

Its the same reason why statistically men work more overtime and women work more part time hours, its not because the patriarchy is forcing women not to work more hours, ITS BECAUSE WOMEN DON'T REALLY WANT TO WORK PERIOD, THEY PREFER LEISURE TIME.

Its kinda funny, stuff like this likely frustrates a lot of feminists and sends them in a rage, confused by this paradox, some might even call these women "ungrateful" - "How dare they not go out into STEM fields and slave away while their ovaries rot and their biological clock ticks"

Dear Mr's/Mr Feminist, would you prefer they end up like this bitch - https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ork-out/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.36215aa76915

Some women may fall for the feminist agenda due to indoctrination, but most are still driven primarily by their biological imperatives. Between the two sexes, women are more like animals than men are, its like they aren't really conscious of their own existence, so easily manipulated by agendas and also still so easily manipulated by their own programming, they lack true introspective thought, which is why their conversations are never about such things.

Last edited:
good post man but JFL if you think inceltears will address this at all

Yes inceltears avoids anything of substance entirely and only goes for shock value posts to force their retarded narrative.

Once you become honest with your sexual failure and willing to bring up sex in politics you can come up with some very high IQ views.

good post man but JFL if you think inceltears will address this at all

Pending Approval

Now we wait :feelsokman:

I wouldn't be too optimistic on this one bro
JFL I know they will avoid criticizing this, they only like to post small "really out there" cliche incel posts like - "women shouldn't have rights, sex dungeons amiright"

You are right, I doubt they will tackle a well thought out post

JFL I know they will avoid criticizing this, they only like to post small "really out there" cliche incel posts like - "women shouldn't have rights, sex dungeons amiright"

You are right, I doubt they will tackle a well thought out post
For posting it on there you should take a different approach, pretend to be one of them use the format they tend to use, low iq title and a screenshot of the post.

To be expected that blatant manipulation and blackmail can hang their dirty laundry out in the open, presented under the guise of solidarity and social advancement. Feminism is the same bullshit we've seen millennia ago in Rome and Athens, lumped under a different name.

For posting it on there you should take a different approach, pretend to be one of them use the format they tend to use, low iq title and a screenshot of the post.

I was thinking of that, but I don't want to bother going through the trouble of creating a normie larp account and fabricating a blue pilled post history so it seems legit, that would take days of posting (and suffering).

High IQ. You don't even have to mention sinking birthrates, incels, Muslims taking over and other problems to show how feminism is dumb.

they want to have more time to look for the chads and of course be paid "just to be foid" which is fully accepted by the cuck

@SergeantIncel Must Read Content

Chess Gandmaster IQ
Your threads are Pulitzer Prize tier
Chess Gandmaster IQ
Your threads are Pulitzer Prize tier

This is a high IQ post. Nov 2018cels didnt recognize it i guess.

Foids dont want to exert that much effort in to their work.

Like you pointed out, foids would rather chill out that work their asses off. This is how it has always been throughout civilized history. Feminism, if anything, forces foids to work more than they did in "patriarchal societies"

Last edited:
Between the two sexes, women are more like animals than men are, its like they aren't really conscious of their own existence, so easily manipulated by agendas and also still so easily manipulated by their own programming, they lack true introspective thought, which is why their conversations are never about such things.

High IQ thread as always

bump all your threads and tag @ serge's with "must-read content".

Every base need from food, shelter, security, and yes sex, can be easily attained from a man by every woman just for simply existing, feminism has just made that easier, so why would you expect them to not take advantage of that.
One thing to mention that is so insane about women is just how little they think of the future and how they are unable to utilize the resources they are able to acquire so easily to guarantee a good future. By being both a woman and attractive, women are able to get money from cucks, boyfriends, simps and the government yet they often times are left with nothing once they hit their 30's.

How stupid you have to be to end up in such a situation? That's why you see so many 30-40 year old women crying and whining online about how hard life is, the reason for that is obviously that they are no longer attractive but the root cause is that women realize they are now unable to get all the free resources that they had previously and now they have to do actual work to get their basic needs fulfilled.

Switching from tutorial mode to normal difficulty in life is quite hard for women :feelsokman:.

One thing to mention that is so insane about women is just how little they think of the future and how they are unable to utilize the resources they are able to acquire so easily to guarantee a good future. By being both a woman and attractive, women are able to get money from cucks, boyfriends, simps and the government yet they often times are left with nothing once they hit their 30's.

How stupid you have to be to end up in such a situation? That's why you see so many 30-40 year old women crying and whining online about how hard life is, the reason for that is obviously that they are no longer attractive but the root cause is that women realize they are now unable to get all the free resources that they had previously and now they have to do actual work to get their basic needs fulfilled.

Switching from tutorial mode to normal difficulty in life is quite hard for women :feelsokman:.
It's because they are delusional and they all think they are special and the gravy train is never going to stop.

One of the most obvious examples of this, is the "gender equality paradox"

https://www.thejournal.ie/gender-equality-countries-stem-girls-3848156-Feb2018/

One would think that the higher the standard of gender equality in a country, the more likely women are to enter into work fields that they were once "forced away from" by the dreaded patriarchy via the "glass ceiling". However that would be one who is illogical and not honest with themselves about biological realities.

The reason why the paradox seems like a paradox (when it isn't) to individuals of "the left", is because their logic is inherently flawed, it isn't a paradox. Of course what can I expect from a group that can't accept the most basic of biological reality's - IF YOU ARE BORN WITH XY CHROMOSOMES AND A PENIS, YOU ARE A MAN, NO SURGERY OR MAKE OVER CAN CHANGE THAT FACT, but I digress, back to the matter at hand.

Here are the reasons why:
1. Women don't want to work - They don't like physical exertion, unless it relates to fucking an attractive male. This is why they work more part time hours than men statistically, and stay away from STEM field jobs that require long and dedicated hourly shifts of work, often involving overtime. They are not only the physically weaker sex, but they are the mentally weaker sex, in both matters of academia and dealing with stress, male suicide rates are only higher because society treats men like utter garbage in comparison to women.

Every guy I know has had first hand experience in a situation where the women around them were panicking and it was up to them to calm them down and solve the problem. Women don't enjoy the stress of the work world, the deadlines, the office politics, etc becomes all too much for them unless they are the ones instigating the drama, then they like it, but when it comes to the actual work part, tough luck inspiring enthusiasm

This is why they prefer jobs will little to no physical effort or mental effort, it allows for free time, and for them to "play during work" (gossiping, etc)

2. Women don't have to work to get their "base needs" satisfied - Men will always be more drawn to work, because romantic relationships between men and women function under a model of prostitution, all men know we need to have access to resources to gain access to sex. Women don't need that, any 5/10 woman can land a 6/10 or 7/10 boyfriend and/or husband due to the changes that feminism has made in society, those men are going to have well paying jobs, especially because statistically the more attractive a man is, the more likely he has a high paying job (looks helps a lot in various facets of life).

So feminism has ironically made it easier for women to be "house wives", of course they won't jump into that role before they get some prime time riding the cock carousel, but nonetheless, it is their final destination. That's the greatest irony of feminism, because of bias they ignore the inherent nature of women, and because they ingore that, they can't accurately predict the outcomes of collectively giving women rights and privileges.

How stupid do you have to be, to think that you will give women a "sexual revolution" and it will give them a reason to work harder, prioritize career pursuits over the pursuit of Chads cock, and to champion breaking the glass ceiling when they can sit at home comfy doing barely nothing all day while their husband slaves away.

3. Their pursuit of Chad - Do I even need to go into detail on this, the advent of Tinder, and the effect that it had on the dating world and male SMV is obvious enough.

Feminism = feeding into women's nature and expecting them to go against it

Women don't really want to do "hard work", they never really wanted to, the "freedom" that their biological imperatives were driving them to attain, was merely MORE FREE TIME to fuck attractive males and bear their children, and the delusion of feminists not to acknowledge this, is why no matter what policies they implement, women's choices remain the same as when the "patriarchy" was "forcing them" to make those choices.

By giving women more rights, more freedom, and more privileges, all you've done is giving them more free time, and more options to choose from, to carry out their biological imperatives. The easier you make it for women to chase chad, the more time they'll spend chasing chad, not working, not building a career, their main focus will always be fucking chad. It always has been and always will be.

Feminism is the real paradox. The entire purpose of feminism is to give women the freedom TO DO WHAT THEY WANT, well earth to feminists, WHAT WOMEN WANT TO DO, IS FUCK CHAD AND ENJOY THEIR FREE TIME "HAVING FUN".

Its the same reason why statistically men work more overtime and women work more part time hours, its not because the patriarchy is forcing women not to work more hours, ITS BECAUSE WOMEN DON'T REALLY WANT TO WORK PERIOD, THEY PREFER LEISURE TIME.

Its kinda funny, stuff like this likely frustrates a lot of feminists and sends them in a rage, confused by this paradox, some might even call these women "ungrateful" - "How dare they not go out into STEM fields and slave away while their ovaries rot and their biological clock ticks"

Dear Mr's/Mr Feminist, would you prefer they end up like this bitch - https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ork-out/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.36215aa76915

Some women may fall for the feminist agenda due to indoctrination, but most are still driven primarily by their biological imperatives. Between the two sexes, women are more like animals than men are, its like they aren't really conscious of their own existence, so easily manipulated by agendas and also still so easily manipulated by their own programming, they lack true introspective thought, which is why their conversations are never about such things.

Unfathomably based and well said mate, thanks for this writeup :feelsYall:

Feminism increases female nature to exponential level

The only job a foid should be legally required to do is being a prostitute.

I onced found a tranny mtf 5/10 on inceltears. Said its the incel mentality the reason she can't get laid, she still got a weiner. I was nice so I told her it's definitely not her apperance. I sometimes laugh knowing somewhere out there there's a guy with a beard wearing a dress asking guys out. :feelshaha:

Lol, inceltear. I remember I used to be active on there a month ago. I found this site through it. Guess what? I realized they're fucking delusional and that woman suck dick. So I changed my ways, amen. Bet all the men on there are covert misogynists who try to suck up to females just so they can hide the fact that they're one of us

Lol, inceltear. I remember I used to be active on there a month ago. I found this site through it. Guess what? I realized they're fucking delusional and that woman suck dick. So I changed my ways, amen. Bet all the men on there are covert misogynists who try to suck up to females just so they can hide the fact that they're one of us
Most men on inceltears are just incels in denial, and that forum is ironically just free advertising that ends up black pilling men who never would have been exposed to the black pill anyways lol.