Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [For IncelTears & Normies] The Obvious Futility & Irony Of "Self Improvement" Advice

High IQ, but, obviously, addressees in question won't read it. Aside that, self-improvement for self-enjoyment ( I presume you mean all chemical rewards that you brain gives you and health) is cope.

If you think about our contemporaneous conditions of mass self-improvement, the proliferation of gyms and gym culture, the rise of diets and self-care products and surgeries towards males, it really makes sense. It's so fucking hard to get anything today, for us low smv males. But easier for foids, not only easier but they also get a more polished "product".

I know thinking is not something normies do much, but I hope they will actually try when they are reading this post

Self improvement advice is extremely ironic, because it will literally only be effective if the majority of men don't take the advice, which makes it useless advice

Its completely fallacious, because you have to know full well that the advice only works on the assumption that many others don't take the advice, its advice you give out hoping that the person listens while at the same time hoping they don't, because them listening will ironically just lower the success rate of the other men you previously told JFL

Also all self improvement does is "sweeten the pot" for women (more higher quality choices)

Let me paint the picture for you with an analogy so you understand the argument being made (I already know some of you normies have fingers in your ears ready to go "la la la la")

Imagine if for some magical reason 1,000,000 people in a America became aware of what the winning lottery numbers would be for the next drawing of some mega millions game, and they knew this without a doubt, for some reason they just knew. That bit of "advice" that they got, is ultimately futile because:

WHEN THEY ALL PLAY THE SAME NUMBERS IT REDUCES THE QUALITY OF THEIR WINNINGS

Even if the drawing was $300,000,000 every winner would only get $300, so they all got advice that was essentially worth $300,000,000, but the worth of the advice is essentially reduced to $300 just by simply increasing the number of people that have access to it

A strategy is only useful if it gives you an upper-hand that nobody else has, if everybody else is aware of and employs the strategy, THE STRATEGY IS RENDERED MOOT

Lets say the only thing keeping incels from being noticed by women is just lack of effort (it isn't, its unattractiveness but lets pretend its true for the sake of argument)

If all incels actually took the advice, they'd all increase their attractiveness relatively by the same margin for the most part, so it would really be no different, their relative looks would be the same

Imagine there are two bakeries that serve equally good tasting pastries, that are both an equal distance from your work and home, lets say the general price is $10 for all items, if one bakery lowers its general price to $5 then you will more likely purchase your pastries there, because it is better BY COMPARISON. If both bakeries lower their price to $5 neither bakery is more enticing than the other, you may even just go look for cheaper one with relative quality, or simply buy from either one every now and then on a whim, there's nothing to compare between the two because both are employing the same competitive pricing strategy

Also normies seem to forget that average looking and above average looking men can also just simply follow the same advice, which they will, and they exceed the looks of an "improved incel" just with their BASE LOOKS so if they improve that renders an incels efforts to be even more worthless

Going back to the bakery example, there may be another nearby bakery you know of that actually has higher quality pasteries than the other two, and that's their basic simple pastries when compared to the "artisan tier goods" of the other two. This bakery will likely lower its prices a bit in response to the other two, the only side that wins out in this IS THE CUSTOMER.

Self improvement only really works if other men aren't doing it, in fact that's what makes it attractive, because you are putting in more effort than "the average man", it shows that you have drive, that you care about your appearance and are a "hard worker" or "dedicated". Self improvement can only be an indicator of such things IF IT ISN'T A NORM, but if basically every man is doing those things, then you are just a regular guy, your ripped body you earned in the gym doesn't mean shit because every incel is ripped too, and with the swipe of a finger any woman can bring up a list of 20 guys that are just as ripped or more ripped on top of having more money than you

You see: THE ONLY THING SELF IMPROVEMENT DOES IS SWEETEN THE POT FOR WOMEN, ITS THE ULTIMATE SCAM

All it does is increase the relative quality of males women have access too, it basically increases the looks tiers, what would once be considered a 9/10 in looks after some time becomes an 8, because most incels have improved from being 4's to 5's and so on and so forth

It will ironically just make it harder to date FOR MEN. Women are born with holes (the primary thing men want from them when it comes to attractiveness), they don't have to work or put effort in to get one, and its the only requirement really to attract most men, but men aren't born being fit, or with abs, or rich, or "hard working". Men have to put effort in to become what women want, women are born as what men want

So if everyman on earth took the advice seriously, and went to extremes to improve themselves, all it would do is create a more attractive litter for women to have their pick from, but ironically the men who were at the bottom to begin with will remain relatively at the bottom, because MEN WHOSE BASE LOOKS ALREADY EXCEEDED THEIRS ARE ALSO IMPROVING THEMSELVES IN RESPONSE TO THE TREND, IN ORDER TO COMPETE

The only thing mass self improvement would improve, is the quality of fucks women can get, IT DOESN'T ACTUALLY HELP MEN!

TO ALL THE MEN (ESPECIALLY INCELS) READING THIS:

I'm not arguing that you should go out of your way to not improve yourself just to spite women or some retarded BS like that, don't misunderstand, I myself have various aspects of myself I am improving on and will improve on, but the end goal isn't for me to place myself on a platter to be judged and hopefully accepted by a woman as a suitable mate, that is a waste of time and effort, I am no longer on the dating market, I'm on the fucking whores via payment market, self improvement only makes sense in the aspect of it IMPROVING YOUR LIFE, NOT IMPROVING WOMEN'S SEX LIVES

Don't put in all your time and effort to self improve just to try and "ASCEND", you should improve yourself, to increase YOUR ENJOYMENT, HEALTH AND SECURITY (ESPECIALLY FINANCIAL SECURITY), you should focus on how to "DESCEND" if you are putting in all that effort to improve

SELF IMPROVEMENT FOR THE SAKE OF APPEALING TO WOMEN IS THE MOST OBVIOUS FORM OF FUTILITY POSSIBLE
(much like the entire concept of "ascension")

I'm mostly doing self improvement to keep my life organized and adopt healthy habits. I used to have a really bad routine like waking up late, Eating unhealthy etc. I just did it for the sake of being healthy and being organised.

Because literally,all self improvement is, is just being healthy. I Looked through many self improvement videos and redpill videos. And it was just stuff that men should be doing in the first place anyways. E.g (Taking Cold Showers, Working Out, Not Over-Masturbating). This and Looksmaxxing could help you in the future tho. (Over for Trucels Jfl)

I would consider moneymaxxing as self improvement too, and i think thats what you are goig for, right?
Everybody wants to moneymaxx so there is no point in trying by your logic.

I would consider moneymaxxing as self improvement too, and i think thats what you are goig for, right?
Everybody wants to moneymaxx so there is no point in trying by your logic.
I would have wasted my time to respond to this in detail, but I literally just read over my entire thread post, and after reading it I can clearly see that you didn't read it properly at all, else you wouldn't have made this retarded response.

I would have wasted my time to respond to this in detail, but I literally just read over my entire thread post, and after reading it I can clearly see that you didn't read it properly at all, else you wouldn't have made this retarded response.

JFL that guy is on my ignore list, and now I can see that he’s on the ignore list for a good reason

I know thinking is not something normies do much, but I hope they will actually try when they are reading this post

Self improvement advice is extremely ironic, because it will literally only be effective if the majority of men don't take the advice, which makes it useless advice

Its completely fallacious, because you have to know full well that the advice only works on the assumption that many others don't take the advice, its advice you give out hoping that the person listens while at the same time hoping they don't, because them listening will ironically just lower the success rate of the other men you previously told JFL

Also all self improvement does is "sweeten the pot" for women (more higher quality choices)

Let me paint the picture for you with an analogy so you understand the argument being made (I already know some of you normies have fingers in your ears ready to go "la la la la")

Imagine if for some magical reason 1,000,000 people in a America became aware of what the winning lottery numbers would be for the next drawing of some mega millions game, and they knew this without a doubt, for some reason they just knew. That bit of "advice" that they got, is ultimately futile because:

Even if the drawing was $300,000,000 every winner would only get $300, so they all got advice that was essentially worth $300,000,000, but the worth of the advice is essentially reduced to $300 just by simply increasing the number of people that have access to it

A strategy is only useful if it gives you an upper-hand that nobody else has, if everybody else is aware of and employs the strategy, THE STRATEGY IS RENDERED MOOT

Lets say the only thing keeping incels from being noticed by women is just lack of effort (it isn't, its unattractiveness but lets pretend its true for the sake of argument)

If all incels actually took the advice, they'd all increase their attractiveness relatively by the same margin for the most part, so it would really be no different, their relative looks would be the same

Imagine there are two bakeries that serve equally good tasting pastries, that are both an equal distance from your work and home, lets say the general price is $10 for all items, if one bakery lowers its general price to $5 then you will more likely purchase your pastries there, because it is better BY COMPARISON. If both bakeries lower their price to $5 neither bakery is more enticing than the other, you may even just go look for cheaper one with relative quality, or simply buy from either one every now and then on a whim, there's nothing to compare between the two because both are employing the same competitive pricing strategy

Also normies seem to forget that average looking and above average looking men can also just simply follow the same advice, which they will, and they exceed the looks of an "improved incel" just with their BASE LOOKS so if they improve that renders an incels efforts to be even more worthless

Going back to the bakery example, there may be another nearby bakery you know of that actually has higher quality pasteries than the other two, and that's their basic simple pastries when compared to the "artisan tier goods" of the other two. This bakery will likely lower its prices a bit in response to the other two, the only side that wins out in this IS THE CUSTOMER.

Self improvement only really works if other men aren't doing it, in fact that's what makes it attractive, because you are putting in more effort than "the average man", it shows that you have drive, that you care about your appearance and are a "hard worker" or "dedicated". Self improvement can only be an indicator of such things IF IT ISN'T A NORM, but if basically every man is doing those things, then you are just a regular guy, your ripped body you earned in the gym doesn't mean shit because every incel is ripped too, and with the swipe of a finger any woman can bring up a list of 20 guys that are just as ripped or more ripped on top of having more money than you

You see: THE ONLY THING SELF IMPROVEMENT DOES IS SWEETEN THE POT FOR WOMEN, ITS THE ULTIMATE SCAM

All it does is increase the relative quality of males women have access too, it basically increases the looks tiers, what would once be considered a 9/10 in looks after some time becomes an 8, because most incels have improved from being 4's to 5's and so on and so forth

It will ironically just make it harder to date FOR MEN. Women are born with holes (the primary thing men want from them when it comes to attractiveness), they don't have to work or put effort in to get one, and its the only requirement really to attract most men, but men aren't born being fit, or with abs, or rich, or "hard working". Men have to put effort in to become what women want, women are born as what men want

So if everyman on earth took the advice seriously, and went to extremes to improve themselves, all it would do is create a more attractive litter for women to have their pick from, but ironically the men who were at the bottom to begin with will remain relatively at the bottom, because MEN WHOSE BASE LOOKS ALREADY EXCEEDED THEIRS ARE ALSO IMPROVING THEMSELVES IN RESPONSE TO THE TREND, IN ORDER TO COMPETE

The only thing mass self improvement would improve, is the quality of fucks women can get, IT DOESN'T ACTUALLY HELP MEN!

I'm not arguing that you should go out of your way to not improve yourself just to spite women or some retarded BS like that, don't misunderstand, I myself have various aspects of myself I am improving on and will improve on, but the end goal isn't for me to place myself on a platter to be judged and hopefully accepted by a woman as a suitable mate, that is a waste of time and effort, I am no longer on the dating market, I'm on the fucking whores via payment market, self improvement only makes sense in the aspect of it IMPROVING YOUR LIFE, NOT IMPROVING WOMEN'S SEX LIVES

Don't put in all your time and effort to self improve just to try and "ASCEND", you should improve yourself, to increase YOUR ENJOYMENT, HEALTH AND SECURITY (ESPECIALLY FINANCIAL SECURITY), you should focus on how to "DESCEND" if you are putting in all that effort to improve

SELF IMPROVEMENT FOR THE SAKE OF APPEALING TO WOMEN IS THE MOST OBVIOUS FORM OF FUTILITY POSSIBLE

Reading this post , I realized the roots of the advice from our parents generation :feelskek::feelskek::

you need to have a stable job to attract a nice girl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ah yes this advice is very useful since women have massively entered the workforce :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Komesarj89 @Fat Link pin this right now!

You are right, I stopped reading at this point:
I will translate:
Moneymaxxing advice is extremely ironic, because it will literally only be effective if the majority of men don't take the advice, which makes it useless advice

so you cant see the analogy here?

JFL that guy is on my ignore list, and now I can see that he’s on the ignore list for a good reason
JFL at you posting your face here. What a big ass retard!

Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I missed this based thread when it was posted last time. Yes I agree with everything you said there is nothing to stop men already ahead of you in the looks and status department from improving themselves as well and erasing your gains. I like that you got into the white pill a little bit as well pointing out the only way self improvement actually matter is if it improves your life not just so you can be accepted by a woman that is barely attracted to you and only tolerates you

This advice isn't meant to help incels as a whole, but to blame men and pit them against each other.

I like that you got into the white pill a little bit as well pointing out the only way self improvement actually matter is if it improves your life not just so you can be accepted by a woman that is barely attracted to you and only tolerates you
I don't even consider that white pill. I consider it black pilled. I don't know who decided for you guys that the black pill isn't about helping yourself.

I don't even consider that white pill. I consider it black pilled. I don't know who decided for you guys that the black pill isn't about helping yourself.
Do you remember soygeantincel?

he gave you warnings for being a "naughty edgy boy"

is it any surprise he was cucked?

Self improving should for us not foid, based thread:blackpill::redpill: