Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [For IncelTears & Normies] The patriarchy was necessary for maintaining social order via equal distribution of sexual resources (SEXUAL COMMUNISM)

I think women have always been low IQ beings and the system of patriarchy was also used to keep them from misappropriating reproductive resources. Just think about how in modern times how many women are in single motherhood (a large percentage of inmates come from single mother households). Normally in past times this wouldn’t work because men would provide resources. So you could not have a society with bastard children roaming the streets. This is why marriage was created, it was a way to tell a femtard you don’t get chad because chad is not going to take care of you or your kid because he has many women chasing him, your father (owner) is going to select a male for you or if you decided to being a man of your own choice home your father (owner) will determine the character of the man and decide to marry you off (exchange of property). So women exist to be used as property or we face self destruction of society.

I pretty much think alike. Patriarchy was a social construct necessary in order to distribute the sexual ressources amongst the citizens.
However, patriarchy is "bad" in the sense that it's doomed to fall unless every other society establishes it.

Look at it from an evolutionary biology perspective, a society where patriarchy isn't established would have a fierce jungle-like evolutionary pressure. This pressure would lead, after few generations, to breeding out the bad genes and only promoting the most fit ones. Thus creating the most optimized individuals and groups.
While a partriarchal society would have many non optimized individuals and at the same time, it would have wealth due to the absence of war, crime and such.

Eventually, the evolutionary optimized group would want to lay hand on the wealth the patriarchal society created.
A war would set up in motion and soon the ripples would become waves, needless to say the non-patriarchy optimized society would soon or later obliterate the patriarchy non-optimized group.
Think of it like Rome the epitome of civilization being sacked countless times, until it eventually kneeled to the barbarians.

The cycle would carry on. The barbarians would become civilized and establish patriarchy leading to a non-patriarchal society gaining the upper hand later due to genetical superiority.

This is why i think immigration was set up in the western world by feminism, what's the most sexual evolutionary pressure a man can face other than, not only having to compete with the male of his ethnicity, but also the males of foreign lands ?
The dream of feminism would be to have a global world where every single male competes with all the males. Thus, no society would get the upper hand over another due to the establishement or not of social construct such as patriarchy.
The species would become optimized at a global scale.

Patriarchy will always fail. It cannot withstand the sheer power of massive breeding of evolutionary fit traits.

@IncelKing what's your take on immigration and how does it insert itself on this framework ?
The only high IQ post in this thread.
yeah lol thats why i dont do it often, if the select few people on this forum who have above retard-tier IQ can understand and discuss the topics i addressed in the thread, thats good enough for me.
You are not as clever as you think you are, also, there isn't anything to discuss since what you said is true.

Last edited:
Great thread, normies will ignore and deny